+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Phone: OnePlus One     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Site went down as soon as you could order it. Can't get any pages to load.

Quote Originally Posted by chiyio View Post
    Site went down as soon as you could order it. Can't get any pages to load.
    Seems to be loading now (and they've extended the preorder hours from 1 to 3)

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Ya, I was able to snag one finally. Hopefully they'll ship it in a decent amount of time.

Site was all fucked up and I wasn't able to get one in. People are saying 7-8 weeks for delivery and they're opening up pre-orders again in 2 weeks. Seems kind of stupid to not be able to fill current preorders and then reopening them. This would mean something like a January delivery which would put it within range of Galaxy S6 and Nexus 6 range...

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

I'd been planning to get the nexus 6, but fuck 700 for a phone. I will be pretty annoyed if this ends up taking 8 weeks though. Or if they announce the one plus two before i get it, heh

Yeah, that's what's holding me back. I thought they would keep it in normal price range for nexus devices.. I would have payed 400/450 for 32/64... But that kinda puts it in iPhone territory straight out. I might just see what I can get under contract around February I guess.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Nexus 6 to be at my house at November 22. After work discount they pay up to 50% to a max of 250 plus shipping. So got my phone for 450ish. Well at the end of next month I'll get paid back anyways.

I could always use a free black berry lol fuck that I'll pay.

Edit: somewhat higher priced then my nexus 5 priced at just under 200 but meh.

Damn, I'd kill for a 50% work discount lol...

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

It caps at 250. Its from the days when people ended up with contracts I think. Still 250 off a 650 dollar item is nice. Only reason I upgrade almost each year.

Edit: tho I'd take my friends discount over mine anyways get PC items at cost. Think he told me the newest titan(max 1) is going to run him 250? Some crazy like that lol

Want to get me a phone for 250 off :D?

I'm guessing he can only do it once a year but if not, I want in too lol

I'm also guessing he can only do it for himself lol.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Lol yes once a year and for myself only.

Phone has my ms exchange server and all on it. Its a plus to being on call nearly 24/7

If one of you guys gets a invite before the next round of pre-orders toss it my way please. Thanks!

I haven't gotten any extra invites for a long time now, but if I get any more, will do! :D

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

Ugh I just let one expire. Will keep my eyes open if they send another

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Just got mine and updated it to the latest rom, now to root and start setting up. so far so good.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zeb Adiah
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Also got mine today. I'm digging it.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Posting from the phone. I like it, but already hit a quality issue. Screen has a tiny "bubble" on the left side. Almost like whatever cover they used didn't stick 100%. Not enough for me to ask for a replacement yet though.

I got an invite that I don't need. Send me a PM if anyone still needs it. I'm waiting for someone to respond if they want it or not if they don't in about 30min I'll offer it up here.