Alright, so this was not written by me, but one of our members (the WAR):

Raid Group Seeking DRG for Final Coil; willing to clear T9 if new member needs it. We have already cleared and are looking to replace our DRG, who has decided to take a more casual approach.

Cape Westwind on farm

Please read the following personality descriptions to see if you will fit in.

WHM -- 20something FC leader that likes to grow plants and AFK and watch anime on the other monitor. Won’t admit that he is an anime hipster. He is black and makes black jokes. Like all the time. Luckily black people can’t read so he won’t know I posted this about him.

WAR -- 20something engineer and chaotic evil antipaladin, loves puppies but hates people, especially people who drive less than 30 mph over the speed limit. Hates the metric system. Was originally the “raid leader” until he realized that there is no need for a raid leader, as long as there’s a tactician, or two, or three, and erryone is responsible. That was back in December. The group has been running without a “raid leader” for 10 months even if they don’t know it. Enjoys being able to focus on punching the boss with his axe.

MNK -- Excellent DPS, and the hardest boss for him so far was a tie between the train schedule when trying to get back home from work in time for raid, and his old PS3 controller that killed him every other Blighted Bouquet. Did not know the FC leader was black until a hilarious revelation after 10 months being in the static and making black jokes alongside him. Used to greet people by calling them “Monica” but stopped for some reason...

BRD -- His mouseover provoke macro when he used to go ARC kiter T7 was “Check out my rack!!!! <se.4>”. Quiet(ish?), but the most trolly of the entire group. Likes to kill boss and watch the TV. Lots of times is top DPS when he isn’t carrying the rest of the group through mechanics. Vies for top DPS anyway even when he is carrying the rest of the group through mechanics. No one knows what his favorite color is, but some say that it is pink.

BR -- I mean BRD (also our second tank). He’s from Brazil, and his PC uses a futbol to connect to wireless internet. He goes PLD for times when we use two tanks. Does damn good DPS but is too self-deprecating to realize it and begins every conversation with “I ate a banana today ...” or “I know my DPS is shit ...” or “huehuehue ...” Every week in T8 asks us to please tell him if he’s playing paeon at the wrong time even though HE PLAYS IT PERFECTLY EVERY SINGLE TIME.

SMN -- Quietish-sort-of 30something about-to-get-his-medical-doctor-certification who I secretly think sets the group’s undertones of nearly-mature-but-laugh-at-butt-jokes, nearly-professional-but-really-not, nearly-serious-but-completely-trolly, nearly-trolly-but-actually-self-trolly. Runs marathons and half-marathons, but the ongoing joke is that he’s so fat that when he uses meteor LB, it’s just a smaller version of himself falling out of orbit. He is online 100% of the time with a “Busy” tag, so it’s anyone’s guess whether he’s afk or just watching... and waiting ...

SCH -- 20something who never speaks in voice chat. Harbors a not-so-secret hatred for people and love for alcohol, but from time to time helps FC members, which I’m sure still has some evil motive behind it. Somehow despite her unquenchable bloodlust, the WAR feels safer in her hands than in the WHM’s. She will be absolutely thrilled at this description of her and will definitely not murder the group for including her in this post.

Loot rules -- declare main class and second. Once everyone has their second’s gear, it’s still polite to let erryone know you want to greed before you actually do it. Once you declare main (it should probably be DRG), coordinate with others of your main and others of your second to set up rotation. (Right now you would be the only DRG main anyway.)

Personality -- in regards to progression, let shit roll off your shoulders and bring honest effort to have fun n kill boss. Don’t be mean but also be open to questions and criticism from your fellow teammates who are killing boss wit u. Keep in mind that the least-uttered phrase in LS chat is a passive-aggressive type ellipsis (“…”) not because there’s a rule about it, but because that’s just the group personality.

Platform -- doesn’t matter, we have 5 PC/2 PS4 and it has varied in the past. Only requirement is being able to log into teamspeak server (you don’t have to talk in it). One of our PS4 players uses his laptop, and the other his Android phone.

Playstyle -- must do 5000 dps and never die. jk should always be seeking self-improvement; our retiring DRG is pretty good and is available for pointers should you wish for/need them, and we have striking dummies at FC and private mansions if you need; should not get mad about criticism from fellow teammates, even if taking it with a grain of salt.

We are seeking DRG because it conforms to the setup we have used for about a year now. We may consider other jobs if the player is exceptionally good at them. Thanks for reading!

Contact: Sakura Ephemera (character). I'm usually online by 3 pm est, though I may be afk. Feel free to post here as well.