1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 16 hours, 2 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 7 hours, 57 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 6 days, 9 hours, 2 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 0 hours, 57 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 77 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast
    Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

If you've done 0 Eureka, it may take quite a while (days/weeks depending on playtime) to get to a point where you can make the weapons. Depending on the new challenge log stuff, but I can't imagine those speed it up that much. But yeah, once you're level 19+ in Eureka, making the weapons there is pretty easy.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

If you got some gil (500k-1mil depending on server) and 700 creation tomes, find the cheapest HQ i350 crafted weapon that isn't PLD, trade it to J'tandhaa in Rhalgr's (X9.6, Y11.6) for 27 tokens, use the creation to buy 7 thavnairian rain from the tomestone vendor, and exchange the 27 tokens + 7 thavs for a HQ i360 weapon of your choice from J'tandhaa again.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Ohh, that sounds like a good and super easy idea, thanks!

Edit: I was able to get 2 weapons for under 500k, so now I just need to build up some tomes and I'm good to go. That was super easy lol

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    Ohh, that sounds like a good and super easy idea, thanks!

Edit: I was able to get 2 weapons for under 500k, so now I just need to build up some tomes and I'm good to go. That was super easy lol
    You can do Sigmascape 4.0 Normal for seven weeks and get a 370 weapon as well. Though 4.4 is rumored to be in September so if you start now it will probably only get you by for a few weeks.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

It'll be i370 by the time you get around to obtaining it (Tho it should get nerfed to 4 weeklies by the time they let you buy the i370 with lighthouse tomes).

Otherwise if you got mostly i350 gear w/ i360 weapon you should be good to go into the new ex trial and get i365 weapons. Otherwise savage would be a good place to start getting pages (And hopefully some i370 pieces).

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    You can do Sigmascape 4.0 Normal for seven weeks and get a 370 weapon as well. Though 4.4 is rumored to be in September so if you start now it will probably only get you by for a few weeks.
    This is what I'm doing for my Drg main. The quick/easy alternative is for Smn, Sch, Brd and War and probably Rdm too when I get around to leveling it.

And yeah, there's no way I'm doing savage. I have no ability to commit to a weekly static or anything of the like.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

You don't need a weekly static for O5 and O6S. A lot of the mechanics repeat themselves and once you get that mythical clear you can get weekly reclears ezpz.

O7S is slightly harder (Tho should still be just as clearable since the second half of the fight is as similiar as the first half).

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

How do I upgrade i360 tome gear to i370?

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharlan Lynare
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Kirin Tor

ryumyaku weave (armor) / ryumyaku polish (belt/jewelry) / ryumyaku solvent (weapon)

polish drops in O6S (+purchasable with pages), weave drops in O7S (+pages), solvent drops in O7S
    can also buy solvents by doing 7 weekly runs of O8N (normal) and polishes/weaves by exchanging your weekly token from Ridorana + Rabanastre (need both tokens for one polish/weave)

check the NPCs at Rhalgr's (near the zone to the Peaks) for all of the exchanges

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raldo Volca
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

Quote Originally Posted by solracht View Post
    can also buy solvents by doing 7 weekly runs of O8N (normal)
    You can't get the solvents yet without doing savage. Trading 7 O8N tokens just gets you a Prototype Tomestone (for an i260 weapon). If history is any indication, they'll add solvents at a later date and it'll cost the same as the other upgrade items (Ridorana + Rabanastre tokens).

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharlan Lynare
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Kirin Tor

yeah my mind combined the tomestone+solvent step for some reason lol

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eragon Mcdohl
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Possibly returning - Questions

Going to try to get back into this for a week via callback campaign, possibly resub if I don’t lose interest after a couple days. Anyone in any active FC’s on Excalibur? Not looking for anything hardcore, just want people to socialize/interact with.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Yelta Sumasu
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Eragon View Post
    Going to try to get back into this for a week via callback campaign, possibly resub if I don’t lose interest after a couple days. Anyone in any active FC’s on Excalibur? Not looking for anything hardcore, just want people to socialize/interact with.
    Heya Eragon! I don't know if you remember me, I still play and actually am a FC leader on Excalibur so if you are interested let me know and I'll get you added. There is a LS too if you don't want to be in the FC.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

I just came back after I guess about a year off? Took a minute to get my feet underneath me but the adjustment has been fairly painless.

The NPC for the augmented iLvl350 crafted gear is something I really wish I'd have known about; I found it by accident after a couple of weeks being back. If you have gil you can get functional higher level gear very quickly while you wait on tomes/drops/eureka.

Both my teenage sons started playing. The younger isn't really impressed but his attention span is...short. the older son is pretty satisfied and enjoying himself, but he's a WoW refugee so 14 in comparison is a breath of fresh air.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I've been leveling my alt some and doing GC squadron missions...what's the easiest way to accumulate seals to send my alt's squadron out on missions? I'm considering drops from expert roulette, but wondering if there is a quicker way to accumulate company seals.

The Real Cookiemonster
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Dark Depravity
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Buffy View Post
    I've been leveling my alt some and doing GC squadron missions...what's the easiest way to accumulate seals to send my alt's squadron out on missions? I'm considering drops from expert roulette, but wondering if there is a quicker way to accumulate company seals.

Wolf marks (pvp) => i110 stuff => Tradein (from a daily roulette or just spamming it), <70 you get xp and mark, 70 you get tomestones and marks

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

If you got a crafter to 50ish you can make green gear en masse and turn it in. That's what we used to do back in the day XD

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

The seals you get from that have been cut severely since HW release, I think you get sub 100 points per item.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Nah its 500 but not worth the effort to mass craft. 70/Expert are the fastest in terms of time per armor drop.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raldo Volca
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

I just do a handful of solo unsynced HW dungeons every few weeks. You do it solo, you get all the drops. I don't do it often enough to know if any one of them is faster than another, so I just run the 59 dungeon since its gear should give the most seals per turn-in.

Bonus points if you sent your squad out for the +30% seals tokens. Pop one of those bad boys before you start turning things in and it doesn't take long to have enough seals to last you a while.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag