1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 11 hours, 9 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 12 hours, 50 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 4 hours, 9 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 5 hours, 50 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 77 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 ... LastLast
    D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Your name will be swapped for them as well though if you don't tell them they might be wondering who the hell is this person they never heard of.

Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Lokus View Post
    Your name will be swapped for them as well though if you don't tell them they might be wondering who the hell is this person they never heard of.
    Alright, thanks!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Lokus View Post
    Alright, thanks!

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Is there any way you can blacklist someone to avoid getting queued up with them?

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Nope. Yoshi P has addressed this and says it would make the instanced server que times immensely longer if that extra step was implemented in match making. The odds of you randomly matching up with someone on your blacklist is already pretty low as it is though.

BG Level

Yeah about that... I've been farming Sophia for tomes and I've been running into the same WHM. He keeps griefing by getting people to move to the side of the arena the tilt will happen to wiping people. Then when I called out his BS the next time I got into a group with him the threw himself off the ledge and dragged me with him.

I reported the bundle of sticks/cigarette/Harley Davidson rider but hoping there's a better solution other than hearing a GM say "We'll look into it"

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

You could make a group in party finder for that and just not let him join.

BG Level

...I keep forgetting that's a thing.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

If I were you, just take a little break, like a day or even 2 hours, and then go back to it. For me running into the same person again is extraordinarily rare. Providing you didn't completely make an enemy out of that person to the point where they decides to stalk you, I doubt they'll persevere into the next day. Especially if it's duty finder and not party finder.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

I tried setting up my controller using all these guides for cross and extended cross hot bar.

Holding down bumper while doing actions feels awkward, I think I'd rather it be trigger instead. Is this as simple as changing a keybind? Also do people prefer the double tap to extended or RB>LB sequence?

This is what I have so far and it doesn't feel right:

I don't use extended cross bar. Personally I don't see the need for more than two hotbars and just use tap RB to switch between them. The only class I've found where I can't fit everything in two bars is Gnb and its just tank stance which I throw off to the side and click it with mouse as needed. If you don't have extended cross bar should never need to hold LB/RB and only use them for tap. If you want extended bars there is an option to double tap trigger which switches it to the extended bar without having to hold down bumper. I'm not actually sure which option you're using where you need to hold bumper.

Mch isn't my main but my cross bar set up for them.

I tend to put support/long cd abilities on second bar.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Huge, thanks!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Hi, quick question: I've registered Endwalker already, so when I DL it will I have to go register the other previous 2 expansions? Or will they be all ready to go?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Endwalker will give you access to previous expansions only on release date, not during early access, so if you want to play Stormblood and Shadowbringers tomorrow you would need to register them now if you have them

BG Level

Wanted to ask but is there anyway to highlight my debuffs icons or something to make them stand out more? I know the timer on them is a shade of green but it looks the same as any other debuff on a quick glance.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

You'd have to use one of the dalamud plugins to do that. There is one that makes your own debuffs much larger than everyone else's. Think it's called simple tweaks.

you can split up your icon bars and place your debuffs somewhere you can look at easier

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Ok, hijacking this for a rando question again. I've started doing Eureka Anemos. I'm basically working towards the latter areas to get gear for glamors Anyway, I'm already at i401 so my stuff is superior to the gearset you'd normally want to acquire there. Is there a reason I'm missing that I still should? My dmg and survivability seem fine. Also the pyros and hydros stuff (which is what i want) sounds like I just need to start from scratch and buy, not upgrade.

King Bitcher of Bitchington
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Chuggs M'koul
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Uhh, what? What are you asking now? lol

You care more about your elemental levels than your iLvls since it's a capped area. Do your weeklys and then just spam FATEs to lvl up. Only do FATEs that you are either equal in level or you are overleveled for. You'll get shit xp otherwise.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I guess I did word that question weird, sorry . I just don't want to waste time or funds for gear that is ultimately for fashion. At the same time I don't want to be a hindrance to people or just a straight up leech. I think I got it, thanks for your help.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag