1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 23 hours, 29 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 0 hours, 30 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 16 hours, 29 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 3 days, 17 hours, 30 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35

Not seen any published ones, though folk have figured out the basic effects. At current gear levels, most healers are going to favor Determination heavily; this'll probably switch over to Crit somewhere once 2.5k+ crit values are readily available.

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by gattsuru View Post
    Not seen any published ones, though folk have figured out the basic effects. At current gear levels, most healers are going to favor Determination heavily; this'll probably switch over to Crit somewhere once 2.5k+ crit values are readily available.
    Thanks. Math makes my head hurt but at least there's that much figured out.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Unless there's a reason you want CRIT you'll want to stick with Det until crit can get above 2600 or so.

DH is better for DPS than Det. Sks/Sps as you want.

Black Belt
    BG Level

Anyone on Diabolos? Screwing around on an alt there replaying story. Seems pretty dead except for the random people who send me fc invites without ever saying a word to me...why would anyone do that? It defeats the purpose of an fc recruiting noobs if they're not going to engage the person in conversation, and also doesn't seem wise not to at least vet your new recruits a bit to make sure they're not drooling troglodytes.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

I mean if they're just trying to build FC resources, they don't need you to socialize

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag