1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 21 hours, 15 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 2 hours, 44 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 6 days, 14 hours, 15 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in -5 hours, -16 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62

Fair enough. Sounds like I’ll go with lots of roulettes. At least I noticed I get a lot more to open up at level 50.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellfury View Post
    Did you do the talking to the dude in the barracks room and actually -get- your squad? once you have high enough rank, it should give you 3x dude(ttes) to start out with
    Hmmmm. I thought I talked to everyone in there. I’ll do it again though. Maybe I missed one.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Also you're on Stormblood. The main story quests will level up your main job just fine.

If you want to get a second job caught up, roulettes and PotD spam are your best bets

Edit: and appropriate level beasttribes are pretty solid too for an easy chunk of exp every day

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

You will be given some recruits initially to get you started, then you have to do the tutorial stuff the commander assigns to you. He’ll tell you about squad training. After they reach a certain level from training you have to send them out on a training mission that takes 18 IRL hours to complete. Then when they get back (and have reached an appropriate level) you can run dungeons with them. But you still have to level them up with training and missions as well. A level 20 squad can only do dungeons up to level 20, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    You will be given some recruits initially to get you started, then you have to do the tutorial stuff the commander assigns to you. He’ll tell you about squad training. After they reach a certain level from training you have to send them out on a training mission that takes 18 IRL hours to complete. Then when they get back (and have reached an appropriate level) you can run dungeons with them. But you still have to level them up with training and missions as well. A level 20 squad can only do dungeons up to level 20, etc.
    I finally got a recruit after I started posting. Apparently I had 3 to start with but didn’t know but the forth formed a squad and it’s let me start sending them on missions. So if looks like I’m on track now.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    Also you're on Stormblood. The main story quests will level up your main job just fine.

If you want to get a second job caught up, roulettes and PotD spam are your best bets

Edit: and appropriate level beasttribes are pretty solid too for an easy chunk of exp every day
    Oh yeah the problem is my main job is far over leveled for the quests and the gap is widening. I’m just trying to get something else I’m interested in caught up to 60 to kinda stagger the massive amount of exp I’m currently getting from the msq.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag