1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 20 hours, 13 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 3 hours, 46 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 13 hours, 13 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 3 days, 20 hours, 46 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 77 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 ... LastLast
    Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

So 2 more Eureka questions:

1. If a monster can mutate will it happen after aggro if conditions are met or can it vary?
    2. Will I only get heat-warped lockboxes if I'm getting EXP? Or can they still drop from mobs if they're much lower than my level.

I don't think I've ever seen a not-mutated mob strolling around, so aggro is at least a minimum. Perhaps acting on it specifically.

Think I only ever got 3 box drops just screwing around solo that weren't chain-related and all came from mobs over level 42. If I'm guessing this is tied to getting rarer action pieces for relic advancement, then you're far better off hoping for a group willing to fight the over-cap mobs in the zone. Can understand this being a pain with most people just wanting to chase FATEs, though, and I really hate the bullshit of waiting 10m for stragglers to show up who played no part in spawning things.

BG Level

Ah I see. Trying to get actions and tactical only appear to come from those from what I can tell but haven't had much luck. One source says mobs need to be higher than me but after a 20ish chain of 51s no luck

Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

So my buddy and I started playing a few weeks ago on Aether/Adamantoise. His wife started a few days ago and because of congestion is on Primal/Exodus. He (and I) want to be able to party up with her so we're assuming we need to hop to another open data center/server. I don't mind being on a lesser populated server but don't really want the move to affect Duty runs. When pulling people for Duties, is it:

1. Data Center you're in?
    2. All Data Centers in a Region?
    3. All Data Centers in all Regions?

BG Level

Currently #1. They mentioned they're implementing being able to travel to servers outside of the data center you're in but they didn't say the extent of it.

BG Level

Or if that's not good enough for you, since all of Aether is congested (I'm on the same Data Center) they seem to be offering free world transfers from congested worlds to new ones: https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodes...ion_balancing/

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

The launch of Endwalker in November is supposed to bring cross data center play for instanced content but I wouldn’t count on it given the troubles they have had.

BG Level

Was the implementation for data center visits a mess at start?

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

not really

Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Corrderio View Post
    Currently #1. They mentioned they're implementing being able to travel to servers outside of the data center you're in but they didn't say the extent of it.
    Thank you. I was getting conflicting information on other searches.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Just fired this up again for the first time since the end of ARR at the prodding of some friends and I'm enjoying myself. Heavensword story has been great and I'm 60 now and doing the Dragonsong War stuff.

My question, I bought Stormblood and Shadowbringingers, registered the xpac and when I relaunched my game I downloaded a bunch more files and now my title screen on launch is shadowbringers, why am I still capped at level 60? Is there a main story quest I need to clear or did something bug out? When I check my mogstation it doesn't show checkmarks next to shadowbringers or stormblood

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Hmm, did you by accident brought the Steam version, or none steam version, or vice versa version of the game?

i.e. you're on steam, and went to buy a none steam shadowbringers (which will include stormblood)
    inversely, you're on PC and went to buy the steam shadowbringers

Might need to fully relog in case you registered while in the game, as well. Depending on how hammered the servers (still?) are, it could also take a bit to register.

BG Level

Does your Mog Station account show you have the expansions registered? Log in at https://sqex.to/Msp?utm_source=lodes...=na_mogstation and you should see something like this:

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I only have circles next to arr and hr. SE internal support says I registered the code to another account and I can transfer it over, but idk how that could have happened Since I only have one account(unless I made one back in my ffxi days that is lost to time?)

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Starby View Post
    I only have circles next to arr and hr. SE internal support says I registered the code to another account and I can transfer it over, but idk how that could have happened Since I only have one account(unless I made one back in my ffxi days that is lost to time?)
    Oh wow. Well, at least SE support were able to help you! I have 0 faith in support these days lol

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Considering their convoluted systems I'm pretty sure such procedures are fairly common for them

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Starby View Post
    Well that's a relief. Hopefully they can resolve it soon.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Yep, had to fill out an online form with a bunch of personal info, I assume so they can confirm that I'm actually the right person, then it's a simple transfer from x service account to y service account. Hopefully now that I submitted that it won't take too long but we'll see

BG Level

If it's anything like when my account got locked out if you call them up you can escalate your ticket if you provide a photo ID like your driver license

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag