1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 6 hours, 59 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 17 hours, 0 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 23 hours, 59 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 5 days, 10 hours, 0 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 56 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast
    Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

I mean.. Daily cactpot would have gotten you that I'm sure way before you would have had to deal with rng to get mgp.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

grats @ hitoshura. also, nice forum name

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

one down, five to go. I've wanted one of these since my first sub over a year ago, and finally getting one now after resubbing on a new char just feels... good. so good.

Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

IDC what anyone says, gimmicky or not, I want them all! That goes for the birds, but I only have the Ravana bird so far.

I managed to upload the footage of our very 1st A10S kill, I have it set so it picks up everyone's audio on TeamSpeak for their reactions but unfortunately it picked up someone's breathing, I always have it set to push to talk, but it could have also been me. Then again, my microphone is clipped to my shirt and nowhere near my actual mouth and nose. It's unfortunate, but next time I will disable it just for the footage.

My team mates reactions were underwhelming because last week was suppose to be the time to kill him but someone pressed the button at the wrong time and botched our final pull. :<

We sounded like the scrubs Riki freed here @ 0:25

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Omg there are birds now too?? I didn't even know (last time I played was pre-HW) Definitely going for those too!

Grats on the kill!

Han Cholo

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Yep! One for each new primal, it's amazing!

Honestly, would just be happy with Bismark, his theme would be most fitting along with the bird itself.

A different kind of accomplishment since this is the latest and hottest Raid Finder content )

Queued for Practice - First phase and felt pretty good when the duty actually filled up and popped at around 780 minutes (13 hours).
    Then off course the whole thing was abandoned after the second pull

Han Cholo

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

You seriously sat there for fucking 12 hours? Why not PF up? Isn't this more of a fail?

Quote Originally Posted by Hitoshura View Post
    You seriously sat there for fucking 12 hours? Why not PF up? Isn't this more of a fail?
    Was gaming other games, with occasional BG bucket browsing and youtubing

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I'd either do Party Finder or wait until x-server party finder becomes a thing.

Also recommend making friends and getting into linkshells.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiye View Post
    I'd either do Party Finder or wait until x-server party finder becomes a thing.

Also recommend making friends and getting into linkshells.
    I already had the A10S win for the week, so that's not what I was trying to "accomplish".

Many people do not queue for the "practice" in Raid Finder because they say it never pops. I just wanted to see if it's true. 

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Alistaire Lexander
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Yeah honestly there's no fail in waiting in queue for something if you're not doing anything else queue-related in game. I've done similar things while crafting or playing other games.

Han Cholo

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

My group just wiped to A9S 3 times because the healer and a dps were talking about the newest Pokemon games and brain farted a few times. We then go on and the same people also die on our 1st pull in A10S, mfw when we recover and one shot him before he enraged. :>

Wasn't happy about the people dying, but I get it, poke hype is real, etc. Just felt good to one shot this after we just cleared last week! Uploading non heavy breathing footage.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

yusssssssssssss. sometimes it's the small things in life that make you happy.

Spoiler: show

done with that. back to my main job!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Good job now you can get yourself killed!

Finally got some Ironworks crafting gear. Three pieces, two max melded. Really dreading sinking in Vs on the body.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Alistaire Lexander
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Fiye View Post
    Good job now you can get yourself killed!

Finally got some Ironworks crafting gear. Three pieces, two max melded. Really dreading sinking in Vs on the body.
    Most important thing about b4b, make a macro with:

/statusoff "Blood for Blood"

Shit even rf for weekly clears on anything above 9s takes ages to fill. Think the most I could manage to stay in que was around 6-8 hours for a10s on my alt. And no I wasnt fuckin staring at the screen every second of it, so dont even start with that shit.

Han Cholo

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Wow, I did not even realize that our MT, two of our top DPS went down throughout the fight, we recovered and STILL won via beating his enrage. YOU THINK WE GOT IT DOWN BOYS!? Lul excuse the shit commentary from my team.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Finally back to clearing A10S. Settled for a 1 chest again and ended up with healing boots dropping. Probably spent about 2 hours in groups and ended up in a Xeno trap.

Han Cholo

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Grats! It's not too bad right? I can't wait to wipe to Cruise Chaser this week. X.X