Quote Originally Posted by Astylla View Post
Not that I am aware of. The problem with the heat is they have a natural second undercoat that is very dense meant for subzero temperatures. Grooming is key to help - I had an Akita with my ex in Michigan and he had two modes : Shedding like a fucking wookie and shedding normally. An Akita gets a winter coat as it gets warmer that dense coat sheds by the literal handfuls. On a normal week I would be grooming around 8 hours total. Now I'm unsure how dense the Husky overcoat/undercoat gets but it's not really meant to be cut too short. This is why people need to do their research on any animal before deciding it looks cute and let's just get it. While I see a number of people in the bay area having huskies it is also tpically much cooler than southern California.

I really hope the OP is taking everything into consideration that has been said.
added to this, I think huskies have some kind of crazy metabolism because of the cold or some shit. So yea definitely not recommended for warmer weathers.