1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 22 hours, 16 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 1 hours, 43 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 15 hours, 16 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 18 hours, 43 minutes
Closed Thread
Page 13 of 575 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast
    Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erilsa Angeldust
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Does the bonus remain when the new guy's evicted? Because I don't get it from the selfish perspective.
    Been quite a few runs where there'd be a new guy and people would keep him and clear dungeon while he's in cutsceneland.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Especially with Castrum/Praetorium. How anyone can mind a new person watching all the cutscenes when it's so comically easy to clear the dungeon while they do is beyond me

Prime Minister of Salt

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Omega Deathbringer
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Having to listen to one of my LS bitch about how hard T10 is from Mr.Happy's video(why do people still watch his shit??).... when they haven't entered, let alone cleared T6.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Deathbringer View Post
    Having to listen to one of my LS bitch about how hard T10 is from Mr.Happy's video(why do people still watch his shit??).... when they haven't entered, let alone cleared T6.
    Semi-related: worrying about bad DPS hitting an enrage after one attempt, never actually seeing the enrage.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Seravi Edalborez View Post
    never actually seeing the enrage.
    Semi-related: Shiva Ex's enrage being way too generous. I've had PF groups that barely clear the adds in time for her first 2hr, and then have a DPS wipe-a-thon throughout the last phase (fight is miles easier than Titan Ex, how are you getting hit by shit), using a healer LB at some point as well, and still clear it.

Goddamn DoL Ixal dailies.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Valar Morghulis
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Very recently my game has started to crash when I change jobs. No idea what's causing it, and I haven't done anything of note with my PC that should be causing it. It's not 100%, but still a few times a day. Hit button to change jobs, client crashes, log back in and I'm on the job I wanted etc.

Edit: Worth noting that I can run my hand across the keyboard and change jobs like 20 times a second and nothing negative happens.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Something wrong with your profile and shit under MyDocs/Games/FFXIV perhaps? Every time you change a job it prompts the game to save the settings. Only thing I can think of.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

booted from a shiva xm learning party for pulling without using ready check /facepalm

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Deathbeckons View Post
    booted from a shiva xm learning party for pulling without using ready check /facepalm
    This is my least favourite part about not playing a tank anymore. Having to wait for tanks to engage is the worst fucking thing, amplified by the fact I'm on NIN so I pop Huton and then... oh he's not pulling, better recast it again... oh he's still not pulling, better recast it again, etc.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

lol yeah i'm going through this shit all over again with my animus farming. so annoying watching people wait. and i haven't even gotten to the inevitable monster numbering ones yet.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Every dungeon runs I've done for animus on ninja has had a noob tank. At least I get soldiery bonus...

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Valar Morghulis
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Quote Originally Posted by Kaisha View Post
    Something wrong with your profile and shit under MyDocs/Games/FFXIV perhaps? Every time you change a job it prompts the game to save the settings. Only thing I can think of.
    That's what I was thinking, but it's so inconsistent that it's hard to test. I have everything backed up, and have been contemplating nuking the settings and seeing if I can still make it happen, but I can't reliably make it happen with the current settings so I'm lost in the sauce as for what to do about it.

Come to think of it, the last major thing to change that this started after was the most recent GW update. Not that it on it's own should do it, but I dual box often and it's always been a bit weird when it comes to that. Trouble attaching, picking which character to attach to, etc. Maybe I'll look into that and see what's up.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Melchior Ballester
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Kaisha View Post
    Semi-related: Shiva Ex's enrage being way too generous. I've had PF groups that barely clear the adds in time for her first 2hr, and then have a DPS wipe-a-thon throughout the last phase (fight is miles easier than Titan Ex, how are you getting hit by shit), using a healer LB at some point as well, and still clear it.
    If it was less flashy (and wasn't giving me some headaches because of this much lights) I would of approve the idea of making this fight less forgiving.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Taruto Shippuden
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren

SE's Walmart servers destroying t13 progression for my group.

#Despair
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mitsukai Shimakaze
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...nse-and-2.4%29

I feel like I have cancer after reading this thread; people are seriously in denial about Dragoon's MDef. problem.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Detzu View Post
    If it was less flashy (and wasn't giving me some headaches because of this much lights) I would of approve the idea of making this fight less forgiving.
    It's annoying that the glare option under visuals does shit for the fight with its flash and bloom. I already turned glare off for T12 because that boss is friggen bright and hard on the eyes from behind, even though it makes the whole arena dark as a result.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthars Menethil
    FFXIV Server
    Chocobo
    FFXI Server
    Odin

our raiding DRG from day 1, have to start using MNKs for progression now because of mag defence + better mantra + int down debuff

he switched to drg for T13, sure dps is faster cos hes better geared, but hell he sure take raid damage like a mofo lol

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Arthars View Post
    our raiding DRG from day 1, have to start using MNKs for progression now because of mag defence + better mantra + int down debuff

he switched to drg for T13, sure dps is faster cos hes better geared, but hell he sure take raid damage like a mofo lol
    i am not sure but what was SE's idea behind leaving DRG with almost none M.def? and is it the only job that has so little M.def?

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

People not helping for shit

Been trying to farm ramuh for over 1 week for the Aiming ring for nin. People just prefer doing nothing then helping

and it takes easily 2h to fill a ramuh PF, and most the time people are just incompetent

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 575 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast