1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 22 hours, 21 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 1 hours, 38 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 15 hours, 21 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 3 days, 18 hours, 38 minutes
Closed Thread
Page 511 of 575 FirstFirst ... 461 501 509 510 511 512 513 521 561 ... LastLast
    Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Edelweiss View Post
    and stale as fuck memes that have finally filtered down the human centipede into the ass end that is leddit from meaningful culture generators like 4chin.
    I just wanted to show my appreciation for this amazing sentence.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

reddit op is xenosaga123 on gamefaqs, see lingerie football league and countless viera topics for more cringe
    https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/6747...ootball-league
    https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/6780...n?search=viera

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

What the actual fuck @ that Viera fixation lol

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Oh shit, it's that guy?

I mean they claimed to be a girl, but if you believe certain circles like XIV on /vg/, that's a dude who supposedly wanted to hire some model to come to his apartment and dress up like a Viera for him.

Also lots of "m'lady"-esque behavior and how it totally wasn't sexual, but if she wanted to make love he would totally be ok with it /tips trilby.

You just know they've got a Buffalo Bill situation going on with a Viera suit.

Also,

Quote Originally Posted by solracht View Post

Samurai Pam in her AF3 (it's a fucking Snuggie).

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meliadoul Tinjeru
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by gaira View Post
    reddit op is xenosaga123 on gamefaqs, see lingerie football league and countless viera topics for more cringe
    https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/6747...ootball-league
    https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/6780...n?search=viera
    Thank you for that, that guy is annoying as shit. I think he was the first person I put on my ignore list when gfaqs added it. Constantly spammed videos/articles for that Ark game.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Alistaire Lexander
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

wtf even is a "lingerie football league"...actually I probably don't want to know.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Alistaire View Post
    wtf even is a "lingerie football league"...actually I probably don't want to know.
    semi nsfw

Spoiler: show

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

I think I may be interested in sports for the first time of my life.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Decided to do Duty Roulette EX on BLM instead of DRK, ended up with a BRD who died on every boss (Sohm Al HM) and to who I had to ask everytimes, no seriously.. "Can I have Foe Requiem please?" arrived to last boss where they died twice forcing me to solo DPS the whole thing including the adds.. finaly we finish with the area covered in lava. I decided to say nothing about the poor DPS but I did tell them that its tiring to ask a BRD to sing. their answer.

http://i65.tinypic.com/jkheu9.png

Its their fucking 12 quid a month.. right? Its ok, we have 80 mins to finish a dungeon so finishing it in 45 mins is acceptable!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

My wife spend 90 minutes in Ravana.

I'd be legit pissed.

We wear wine red on Wednesdays

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Marius Krieg
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Fiye View Post
    My wife spend 90 minutes in Ravana.

I'd be legit pissed.
    What's most telling is that I feel obligated to ask if it was Hard or Extreme, because given the DF lately I wouldn't be surprised either way.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by Eleven19 View Post
    What's most telling is that I feel obligated to ask if it was Hard or Extreme, because given the DF lately I wouldn't be surprised either way.
    At this point I've seen more wipes in Hard Modes/Story shit than I do their EX versions, but that's only because of PF unsync..and even then I seen a group wipe 7 times to Shiva Ex and Titan Ex because they for some odd fucking reason thought you could ignore lands and completely burn Shiva down before/while Adds are up.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

You can burn shiva and ignore adds unsynced. Did it yesterday by accident.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Enter Alexander, stand around for 5 full mins with thumb up ass because neither of the tanks want to do the job they queued as.

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Silenka View Post
    Enter Alexander, stand around for 5 full mins with thumb up ass because neither of the tanks want to do the job they queued as.
    I remember people doing this on T4 of BCOB even when mobs were spawned

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Especially when you land with 2 WARs. It's why I always say they should remove WAR from being a 'tank' since 99% of the time at least on Aether, WARs think they're DPS.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I found out typing /countdown 10 fixed that problem real fucking fast. I do it in 24 mans all the time.

I mean sure its usually the DPS who pull first but god damn someone figures something out.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Alistaire Lexander
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

One of the main reasons I love Shadewalker so much.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I was doing a Lv50 Duty when I encountered a DRK who couldn't keep Darkside on, he would lose it every single fight so I told him to pull more mobs and to use Bloodprice to generate more MPs recovery to which he resisted. Then I told him that in Lv60 I do that while doing DA+DD to cut some slacks to my healer while I can spam DD + Abyssal Drain as I recover MPs/HPs. He said that I was being stupid for doing so. This has alway worked for me in Lv60s, but am I doing something wrong there? Sounds like the logical things to do, his argument was that every guides he read told him not to do that, I palyed DRK since its release and never read a guide about it as back then everyone was cringy at the job.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Alistaire Lexander
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Heh, TIL Dark Arts combos with Dark Dance. Was confused for a bit. tbh I'm sure I've seen that before and just glanced over its worth. I mean...maybe? It's counterproductive to Blood Price (and I'm sure you mean DA+ Abyssal Drain to recover HP) but I could see you still getting enough mp back from it in a big pull. Really though any defensive cooldown other than convalescence is going to lessen blood price effect. If you're still getting enough mp doing that then sure....assuming that 1 more DA+Abyssal wouldn't be a better advantage.

And none of that excuses his use of darkside so I'd question how many guides he's reading or their quality if he can't even get that part right.