1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 10 hours, 55 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 13 hours, 4 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 3 hours, 55 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 5 days, 6 hours, 4 minutes
Closed Thread
Page 520 of 575 FirstFirst ... 470 510 518 519 520 521 522 530 570 ... LastLast
    Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Lucavi View Post
    Yeah PVP xp is pretty insane and the queues are quick. 586k xp at 60 for 10 minutes of work.
    I imagine POTD is as quick/quicker with the right party. DF gives you people trying to full clear ever floor half the time, though

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharlan Lynare
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Kirin Tor

POTD is faster than FL from 50 to 59 (exp reward is x2-3 higher), but it seems to be the same exp after lv60. Both take roughly 10-15m for me.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

I genuinely keep forgetting people are EXPing 60+ already. I'm in "everyone's playing RDM/SAM" mode atm

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I've now gotten disconnected attempting to enter an instance 3 times.

MOST RAD.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pupuru Puru
    FFXIV Server
    Goblin
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I think I'm done tonight. Duty finder stuff keeps disconnecting me and then I get placed in a login queue then activate duty finder to then repeat the cycle.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by AlastorTGN View Post
    The amount of people defending this is absolutely mindboggling.
    Remember: Yoshida can do no wrong, the game is made for us, elitist and hardcore people can gtfo. etc etc etc.

Seriously though, yeah all MMOs and expansions have their issues, but this shouldn't have been a problem considering the whole bragging about "We got better servers now, triple the budget! more inventory space!"

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Noobs should have rented some AWS server space at a Whole Foods clearly.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

While my business side understands why they didn't account for this and ante up for a temporary extra instance server (man hours to set it up, complexity of integrating it temporarily, cost for just a week or two of use, etc.), I'm still wondering why a better solution couldn't be figured out.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Someone post something if they admit to the instances dying and when they gonna fix it

going to bed

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Their fix as always would be just waiting it out, and then posting it's "fixed" when all the players gave up or bruteforced through it.

90002 entering POTD...

Dope

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zeota Fourier
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

That seems to happen to me everywhere BUT there or PvP.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Ravenholdt

Hell, I got 90002'd going into POTD and I can't even log back into the server, every time I get the loading screen 90002 now.

Don't know what's worse, SE's solution to instance congestion being to bottle-neck access further and tell people to come back later and try their luck then or the playerbase trying to justify not being able to play the content they paid for with "It's early access guys, it's pretty much a beta test stop complaining".

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Alistaire Lexander
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Destinye View Post
    Remember: Yoshida can do no wrong, the game is made for us, elitist and hardcore people can gtfo. etc etc etc.

Seriously though, yeah all MMOs and expansions have their issues, but this shouldn't have been a problem considering the whole bragging about "We got better servers now, triple the budget! more inventory space!"
    Just fyi, the "triple the budget" rumor was never confirmed. Hell, the day people claimed that SE said that nobody could track down an actual quote.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I feel kind of bad for the people trying to psuedo fix the problems by spending the 18 bucks(?) to transfer to another server, only to still run into high queues on the destination server.

And then there is the job/story potion users being kicked back to the login screen by design and being placed back into a queue.

I didn't get early access this time or even Stormblood, not even subbed. I figure it's smarter to wait til end of this month.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meliadoul Tinjeru
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    So I'm on PS4 and this update has completely borked my HUD, all menus and texts are super tiny at 100% and motherfucking comically gigantic and taking up half the screen at 150%, how do I fix this shit to the way I had it?
    PS4 or Pro? I'm on a Pro using the standard setting (high resolution setting chugged a bit when I'd swivel the camera) and everything is fine for me.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

So first thing I've really noticed are a lot of mobs have an accuracy down debuff. I think I've had more misses in the last 24 hours then I've had in the last year of when I've been subscribed and playing this game. I mean, I do like direct hit, but fuck it's annoying missing a combo finisher with all your attack buffs up

Theory Fighter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Frejan Schultz
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Whoever decided Sprint should get a nerf to 1 minute recast is now my new mortal enemy. Going around in a city is a slog now.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Hakkar

No idea if its on SE's end or my Ps4 itself. Earlier this morning I was playing and about to go into POTD, then boom power goes out for about 2 hours. i log back and i get hit with a 22.7GB update, even restarting the system didnt do anything, checked the file size and was still the same, tried checking the update from the menu and said up to date. So now ontop of not able to most the content in the game when I want to, I cant even access the game itself due to some reason.