1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 23 hours, 11 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 0 hours, 48 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 16 hours, 11 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 17 hours, 48 minutes
Closed Thread
Page 52 of 575 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 ... LastLast
    Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthars Menethil
    FFXIV Server
    Chocobo
    FFXI Server
    Odin

that tank dups

we are suffering it now too

5 tank pieces are free lot next cos both tanks got it

no ninja piece for 3 weeks yay

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Alistaire Lexander
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Eternal Bond site really is trying to be as vague as can be.

Quote Originally Posted by SE
    Gold Plan
    In addition to the features included in the standard plan, the gold plan offers dyeable ceremony attire, a special ceremony chocobo, carpeting and flower color options, and additional options for the ceremony's procession and recession.

Platinum Plan
    In addition to the features included in the standard and gold plans, the platinum plan offers additional dyeable ceremony attire, and additional color options for carpeting and flowers.
    Can someone tell me what platinum's "additional dyeable ceremony attire" is? I looked on eorzea database and the same slots from gold/platinum seem dyeable. Is it just that since the platinum gear has a different name that that makes it "additional gear"? Not gonna pay an extra $10x2 for "additional color options for carpeting and flowers."

Lostbane
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mexi Lostbane
    FFXIV Server
    Siren
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Players who select the platinum plan will receive both vestments of devotion and vestments of passion.

* Please note that the vestments of passion and devotion have different dyeable patterns.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eidle Weiss
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir
    WoW Realm
    Skullcrusher

Quote Originally Posted by Alistaire View Post
    Eternal Bond site really is trying to be as vague as can be.

Can someone tell me what platinum's "additional dyeable ceremony attire" is? I looked on eorzea database and the same slots from gold/platinum seem dyeable. Is it just that since the platinum gear has a different name that that makes it "additional gear"? Not gonna pay an extra $10x2 for "additional color options for carpeting and flowers."
    http://www.finalfantasyxiv.com/etern...?lng=en&rgn=na

as far as i can tell the only difference is the $20 gets a second outfit that looks different (also dyeable), more party favors, and more decoration choices.

the whitest knight u' know
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

and the hairstyle and scheduling priority

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

? Hairstyles are for all 3 plans

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Getting back into the main scenario and good lord this shit is the cure for insomnia with how boring it is. Half the time it's just me going to NPC to NPC. Where the hell are the actual fights?

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

Unbearable lag every night for the past few nights is really starting to grate on me. Lag spikes are getting up to 3-5 seconds long tonight so just about anything not faceroll easy is completely unplayable. My internet is perfectly fine and I know quite a few others who are getting it too, but it seems to be completely arbitrary on who it's actually affecting. During the day it is perfectly lag free but as soon as NA prime time hits everything goes to shit, too bad it's just about impossible to get anything interesting done during the day since nobody is around!

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Kiarax View Post
    Unbearable lag every night for the past few nights is really starting to grate on me. Lag spikes are getting up to 3-5 seconds long tonight so just about anything not faceroll easy is completely unplayable. My internet is perfectly fine and I know quite a few others who are getting it too, but it seems to be completely arbitrary on who it's actually affecting. During the day it is perfectly lag free but as soon as NA prime time hits everything goes to shit, too bad it's just about impossible to get anything interesting done during the day since nobody is around!
    I'm on the same boat... Its settled down for me tonight, but It was so unplayably bad earlier. This is the only time I've experienced lag issues in XIV aside from the DDoS crap, so its not like its a consistent problem on my end or something :\

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Dead Gye
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I've been dealing with that shit as well. I have to pretend that mechanics are happening and imagine where they might hit so I can try to dodge them. And also accept that my ninjutsu is not going to work 60% of the time.

It's absolutely ridiculous and unacceptable. It seems like the problem is most likely with the route between my router and SE's servers, so I don't even know where I'm supposed to complain.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

We're sure it's not just their instancing servers being fucked by people farming them non-stop for their zodiacs? I've been getting 1 second spikes every 10 seconds for the most part in the days following 2.45.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Kiarax View Post
    yeah this is happening to me and it's been killing me in coil. really shitty.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Dead Gye
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Kaisha View Post
    We're sure it's not just their instancing servers being fucked by people farming them non-stop for their zodiacs? I've been getting 1 second spikes every 10 seconds for the most part in the days following 2.45.
    If it was the servers themselves then my entire raid group would be having the same problem. I'm debating on if and how I should bitch at Verizon, seeing as my friend down the block with Optimum isn't experiencing this problem.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I'm actually genuinely curious how the DPS check in Ramuh Extreme was done back in like, the days of I.lv110 being the highest ever. I guess it involved LB2/3 from Mages hitting a bunch of the adds? Cause seriously even with good groups of I.lv 112/113 geared DPS I have yet to see any clear that DPS check until 10%~15% Echo.

Also, I'm like, 0/6 on Ramuh clears... doesn't matter if I go with people who know the fight or clear parties... everyone seems to go full derp during tethers and we wipe. closest I've gotten is 8% or so... I'm really not liking this fight. I cleared T5~T8 easier than Ramuh EX.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Dead Gye
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I did it back when it came out. We used a melee lv 1 or 2 on one of the adds and just killed everything with no problem. Our setup was every job except drg, back then. That wasn't even the hard part of the fight. ._.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

We used to have a caster LB2 the last 2 adds and even then it was close at times, if a dps died during adds or was weakened we would just reset. We also had pretty great healers, our whm would pretty much solo heal add phase while our SCH would dps. It also helps a TON to have EVERYONE on voicechat so 1 person can call out who gets orbs for tethers. The numbering thing just gives people more of a chance to derp it up.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ellatrix Reatori
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    I'm actually genuinely curious how the DPS check in Ramuh Extreme was done back in like, the days of I.lv110 being the highest ever. I guess it involved LB2/3 from Mages hitting a bunch of the adds? Cause seriously even with good groups of I.lv 112/113 geared DPS I have yet to see any clear that DPS check until 10%~15% Echo.

Also, I'm like, 0/6 on Ramuh clears... doesn't matter if I go with people who know the fight or clear parties... everyone seems to go full derp during tethers and we wipe. closest I've gotten is 8% or so... I'm really not liking this fight. I cleared T5~T8 easier than Ramuh EX.
    what lol

We did this shit with 3dps and 2war constantly and never used LB on adds.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xenor Vernix
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok

Yeah I'm confused, never used LB on Ramuh adds. Always seemed like an easy DPS check to me.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Hydrox Killjoy
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post

We sold ramuh runs like 2 days after patch it was released. 3 dps, pld, war, and a terrible scholar that didn't know how to do damage ever. Never used lb for adds, it was a breeze. Blows my mind how 4 dps struggle

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Some of you guys really have no idea how much your average PUG DPS struggles with buttons. I've seen il100+ BLMs barely break 200 DPS with echo on Ramuh. I have no idea how they're able to achieve that feat, though.

Closed Thread
Page 52 of 575 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 ... LastLast