1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 22 hours, 31 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 1 hours, 28 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 15 hours, 31 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 18 hours, 28 minutes
Closed Thread
Page 6 of 575 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast
    Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    San Solara
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Returned to the game for 2.4, got Chantico Supra on Thursday and made the mistake of trying to get back into crafting.

Made some 3 star food and tossed it on the market board, everything gets undercut by 20-30% over the weekend. Who burns through the materia to fully meld, a mastercraft demateria + 10 t3 dematerias just to enter the market and reduce prices by a third? Also, someone drove up the price of polarized glass above what shaded were selling for (for a while there they were at 4x the previous price), and people just kept selling for cost.

Why do people who hate money so much?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sukimin Yakumo
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by lolwut View Post
    Returned to the game for 2.4, got Chantico Supra on Thursday and made the mistake of trying to get back into crafting.

Made some 3 star food and tossed it on the market board, everything gets undercut by 20-30% over the weekend. Who burns through the materia to fully meld, a mastercraft demateria + 10 t3 dematerias just to enter the market and reduce prices by a third? Also, someone drove up the price of polarized glass above what shaded were selling for (for a while there they were at 4x the previous price), and people just kept selling for cost.

Why do people who hate money so much?
    Free weekend is free.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Trying to farm a specific item from T8 and it's not dropping.

That and no echo still for Coil2, so we're looking at 8min a run including fodder. Tedious shit.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sir Taint
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Kaisha View Post

That and no echo still for Coil2, so we're looking at 8min a run including fodder. Tedious shit.

Totally waiting for 10-20% echo to far my alt/retainer pieces. 8min is fast though, 2 fodder mobs+travel is almost a minute, 30 seconds to set up, leaves 6:30 for kill time.

Theory Fighter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Frejan Schultz
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Maintanked all of Syrcus since no one else wanted to, ended up being 5th in DPS after the other 3 of my premade and another player. Seriously, I think some of the attacks of the DPS were actually healing the bosses, I've never seen Scylla drop soooooo slow.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Taim Meich View Post
    Maintanked all of Syrcus since no one else wanted to, ended up being 5th in DPS after the other 3 of my premade and another player. Seriously, I think some of the attacks of the DPS were actually healing the bosses, I've never seen Scylla drop soooooo slow.
    Free weekend players. Pretty much the bane of all my trial DFs the past couple days when trying to get some light farming in.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Qmo Rieter
    FFXIV Server
    Shinryu

Now that Lucrezia and others have posted their T13 kill videos, I can no longer follow the Final coil thread because spoilers, spoilers everywhere.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Qmo Rieter
    FFXIV Server
    Shinryu

Free weekend players. Pretty much the bane of all my trial DFs the past couple days when trying to get some light farming in.
    I got Ifrit today. I am happy.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by The47thSen View Post
    I got Ifrit today. I am happy.
    I just got a Garuda SM with a MRD tank. Suffice to say if I tried to DPS at all I ended up pulling hate within seconds, even if I gave him a 6 GCD head start. Vote abandoned after 12 some wipes and not passing the first phase.

Waste of a 50min queue. I can't tell people how to play their jobs or deal with simple fight mechanics if they never respond.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Qmo Rieter
    FFXIV Server
    Shinryu

Garuda SM is probably the hardest primal out of them all.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

It is, but having people who don't know how to play or dress themselves in addition to not knowing how to do anything is part of that.

Another 3 hrs of T8 farming, 1 aiming ring.

(didn't win it obv)

Roughly 3/4s of the drops we got were FFA and our drop choices were actually quite diverse.

a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

We got another ring tonight but still no sight of Fending hands.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

you at least winning. my new first static isnt. i want to punch our whm especially that goes constantly afk cant shield allagan field (not even himself so i am doing it as sch with adlo + SS) and various other stuff. he is really pisding me off and i dont see progressing wirh him. he has to do nothing then cure while i have to watch for ballistics, allagan fiel, pushing towers during last phase, shielding the pt/tank up and have to top everyones HP. I am getting tired of this crap.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Waka Bo
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

are you drunk >_>?

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Every new progression patch my static has somebody that leaves, we barely raided 2 days in 2 weeks, it's the third time that this happens :<

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

FFXIV Random Complaint Thread II: DPS can't count to potato

Quote Originally Posted by Shaano View Post
    are you drunk >_>?
    cellphone typing and i am still pissed, I'll explode on the next run if he doesnt get better.

And thanks to T8's mechanics you can make that statement quite literal to drive the point home!

Remit One (1) Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Qeomash Pandemonium
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Wish I could find consistent groups to do T8...I want my shield!

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xenor Vernix
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok

The rate of inflation happening across all servers right now is insane. I used to feel rich with all my 1.0 gil but now people toss out tens of millions like it's nothing. When will it end? It's not just legacy servers either, I created an account on Phoenix last week and the prices were pretty much the same as non-legacy. Might have to get back into crafting for the expansion.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 575 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast