1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 6 hours, 58 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 17 hours, 1 minutes
    Last weekly reset was -1 hours, -2 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 6 days, 10 hours, 1 minutes
Closed Thread
Page 540 of 575 FirstFirst ... 490 530 538 539 540 541 542 550 ... LastLast
    Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharlan Lynare
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Kirin Tor

PT member dcs when entering Aquapolis and his character still hasn't gotten kicked after 10m which means we're stuck here in the duty circle doing absolutely nothing.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Is there any way on PS4 to import HUD settings across characters or do I have to just remake that shit from scratch. I know PC you just copy pasted certain folders.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Remake from scratch

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Anyone else just have a shit ton of lag start? Trying to figure out if it is me or the DDoS thing still going on.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Seravi Edalborez View Post
    Is there any way on PS4 to import HUD settings across characters or do I have to just remake that shit from scratch. I know PC you just copy pasted certain folders.
    For macros you can use the shared macros

But settings yeah you have to redo them

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    For macros you can use the shared macros
    HOLY SHITTT THANK YOU

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

angara can go fuck itself

that is all.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    angara can go fuck itself

that is all.
    No problems here!

Love, the back line

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

lol I'm RDM... it got better once I learned to watch everyone else get blown away before I jump in :D

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I don't know if it's my latency, or I'm not playing it right, but fuck playing 70SMN. Can never reliably get 6 DWT Ruin3s with a Swiftcast. Would need to fully meld some Spell Speed, but that also doesn't fix the headache that is Garuda, or the shitty feel of their rotation in general.

Need to finish getting my NIN to 70, it feels so much better in comparison.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

fuck me the UI changes alone singlehandedly ruined monk for me

is there a way to get the correct DK emblem/GL/chakra counters back? or am i stuck with this hot garbage forever/never playing monk again?

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Moridam View Post

is there a way to get the correct DK emblem/GL/chakra counters back? or am i stuck with this hot garbage forever/never playing monk again?
    Unfortunately not that i know of. I'd love to go back to them myself. But i got totally used to the new UI. I do like that sound effect you get too when you stack 5 chakras.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

poop out your purple diarrhea on the other half of the platform

WHY IS THIS SO HARD

so frustrating to have this fight on lock but can't find a group full of players who can clear. I'm at the point where I'm like GIVE ME ALL THE LEVIN MARKERS. ALL OF THEM. JUST LET ME DO THE FUCKING JOB MYSELF

edit: FINALLY. now I just need to do that nine more times...

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Alistaire Lexander
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Moridam View Post

There's been some complaints on OF about UI for various jobs, ppl asking for old ways back etc. So maybe eventually but for now you're stuck.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I made my icons as small as the UI options allow and move them to the far right. Let's all be honest here, the UI can be a real cluttered mess if you don't shrink stuff and move them to the sides so you can actually see what you're doing.

@at above posters' sig: Yeah Dogs are all good and way better than humans.

/runsaway

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

My ffxiv swapped to my 1080p monitor from my 2k 21:9 while i was figuring out video options during a dungeon and i wanted to cry.

I can't play an mmo in 16:9 anymore it feels to crowded.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deecup Delight
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

If I read correctly, simplified job gauges and I am not sure, but old icons on the status bar were planned to be released with 4.1. What's also supposedly happening in 4.1 is the seperation of the status (FC) buffs and debuffs from that bar and the debuffs on the mob, which I would fuckin love on BRD to keep the clutter of bullshit to a minimum while tracking Straight/Storm/Caustic. Why those three aren't on the job gauge of brd in the first place is fuckin beyond me...

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Well this complaint comes from healing in Gubal Library(normal) and feeling trolled by the SAM in the group. He made absolutely no effort to dodge AOEs, and I had an amazing time carrying him through the whole 1rst boss fight with this his constant Stand-In-Bad bravado. The BLM was still gearing up so wasn't expecting things to go quick, but the SAM was decked. The PLD at some point switched to Sword Oath and I immediately felt the difference, but adjusting to it was no problem. The hilarious part comes when at the last boss and things just go so slow, and I can't help much because I'm still carrying the SAM >________> who is now trolling the tank by not moving away when he's marked, so that red ball is sitting nice and pretty next to the tank. The tank adjusts by moving the boss, but that does nothing since the SAM is still going to plant the red ball there.

OK maybe not a troll, but he clearly cares only about his DPS(OH MY GOD IF I MOVE, I LOSE DPS!), to which is obviously not good. I know the enmity bars aren't accurate indicators on who is doing the most DPS, but sometimes I'm half past on #2 and just from using Stone III.

The BLM tells the PLD to use Shield Oath, and I KNOW this wasn't because of aggro, there was no issues there. It was because I was having to heal bomb him(but note I'm heal bombing the SAM more XD) to which the PLD just laughs and I know why she was haha. There was one wipe. Between the SAM being dumb with the balls, and tank soaking them up + the adds going out of control, couldn't keep up with all that incoming damage.

Playing tank or healer is just full of randomness. Never know what nutcases you'll end up with. I play DPS, I literally have no worries. If I die to unavoidable damage, oh well, I know it's not my fault.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I would've let the SAM die, call him out on his bullshit, and if he continued vote kick him.

I envy your patience.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

I heal people like that all the time.

I take it as a personal challenge. Can I keep them alive despite the creative ways they attempt to kill themselves? (Of course I can, I'm a bomb-ass healer)
    The only time it's really annoying to me are the rare cases when I'm not on healer and the person who is healing can't deal with it so we keep losing DPS or wiping.

In the end you really can't control how people choose to play, and honestly in a DF setting I don't sweat it too much; it's just not worth the effort. If I can cover for them, then hey, more interesting run for me. I'll likely never see that player again anyway.