1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 2 hours, 29 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 21 hours, 30 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 19 hours, 29 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 14 hours, 30 minutes
Closed Thread
Page 559 of 575 FirstFirst ... 509 549 557 558 559 560 561 569 ... LastLast
    Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

someone made a thread, it was even cross-posted here in the OF fail thread, about how sprint should be overhauled - I laughed because I thought that was the most ridiculously unnecessary thing to complain about

here I am, leveling MIN and BOT and I'm like "OH GOD PLEASE FIX SPRINT THO" >.<

Good thing (lol) for SB areas the mining/harvesting spots are so far apart that you pretty much always have to fly every 2 spots

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by octopus View Post
    Good thing (lol) for SB areas the mining/harvesting spots are so far apart that you pretty much always have to fly every 2 spots
    Which actually bothers me a lot in both 3.0/4.0. Fucks with the pacing where you have to wait a second and a half after every two nodes to call your mount to spend 8s flying to the next spot.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

It took them 2 years to add a purple gas cloud so that Sleipnir can fly. Was convinced that they were never going to do it.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

That's pretty ugly. Even gladder I didn't shell out for that (needs moar legs) mount now.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

I thought they were going to abandon the idea.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by Shenrien View Post
    I thought they were going to abandon the idea.
    Probably abandoned the idea of primal ponies flying.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Alistaire Lexander
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Just when I thought gear designs could get no worse

I can probably count the new sets I like with a single finger. The middle one. The fuck are the design team doing? lol

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I like the PvP outfits from Stormblood and some of the AF. That's about it so far.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura View Post
    I can probably count the new sets I like with a single finger. The middle one. The fuck are the design team doing? lol
    Trying to save a buck by recycling as many existing armor models as possible and slapping a new texture on top. Guy on the far left looks like he's ready to cook something. It's a modified GC armor body.

I'd rather less armor per update and a return to two dungeons an update cycle again. But dungeons require more resources to make overall than a couple artists fiddling with character models.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I just wanna say the biggest catastrophe gear wise was the primal gear that you bought using lore.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Fiye View Post
    I just wanna say the biggest catastrophe gear wise was the primal gear that you bought using lore.
    Look wise? I actually liked some of those. But in general, since HW, the number of designs I could care about was getting lower and lower, some of them just hurt the eyes >.>

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura View Post
    Those designs are from the recent(ish) gear design contest. They chose this design because uh...it was unique and something they hadn't done before, I guess.

There aren't very many people who like this design, though. I'm definitely not one of them. The other winner of the design contest, though, had a cooler design and I guess they'll probably implement it for one of the next dungeons or maybe for PVP since it's pretty feral-looking.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

that lalafell looks p cool. it's the only one I like, but I play lala so that works out

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

so when they removed carbonized matter from the market board, etc. during 4.0... they didn't remove it from BTN/MIN quests

you dicks.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Best start collectin' that 99 useless bullshit.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

If you still haven't done it for the other job you might wanna do it 2xlol

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

I am forever going to be annoyed at wiping due to "too much dps" on certain fights in this game.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Current complaint is the patch cycle staying the same. We cut a dungeon from each patch to gain more new content because time and resource crunch. Where is that being allocated I wonder because nothing has jumped out as unique. I am sure half the QoL they are dropping isn't that time or resource demanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Scythiroth View Post
    I am forever going to be annoyed at wiping due to "too much dps" on certain fights in this game.
    Which fights? I've been able to survive almost every force enrage 2.0 primal on warrior due to too much dps. I think Ifirit is the only one currently you cant survive because he doesn't stop hell firing. Possibly does 1 hell fire for each nail that was up.