1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 21 hours, 12 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 2 hours, 47 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 4 days, 14 hours, 12 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 1 days, 19 hours, 47 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 560 of 560 FirstFirst ... 510 550 558 559 560
Results 11181 to 11188 of 11188
  1. #11181
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,686
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Leviathan is an easy culprit because it forces a fail. Ifrit can hit 1 HP and still not die if you failed the last nail phase. Dunno about Ramuh.

  2. #11182

    Ramuh is pretty notorious for that shit. If you get him below like...65 or 60% before adds die he just murders you. Though I dunno if that means the end for WAR.

  3. #11183
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    3,852
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Alistaire Lexander
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiye View Post
    Leviathan is an easy culprit because it forces a fail. Ifrit can hit 1 HP and still not die if you failed the last nail phase. Dunno about Ramuh.
    You can survive Leviathan now. Next tier just about everyone should have the hp for it.

  4. #11184
    Campaign
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    6,756
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Oh, it had just happened to me with Haukke Manor (Hard)'s final boss, it seems to almost everytime I get that dungeon, even if I slow/stop dpsing expecting it to happen. But yeah, those other fights as well. I'm sure when you're unsynced a lot more is, or will be in the future, survivable.

  5. #11185
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    7,177
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Elcura View Post
    Ramuh is pretty notorious for that shit. If you get him below like...65 or 60% before adds die he just murders you. Though I dunno if that means the end for WAR.
    Once tanks figure out how to swap. The next issue is DpS learning to kill the same adds asap.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #11186
    Resident Moogle
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    11,623
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Did they ninja LevEX btw? I recall seeing the spumes drop the generator to 0% within mere seconds, but nowadays it trickles it down, letting zerg-tactics actually work in WT runs. That said, Ifrit is by far the worst offender, can push him so fast he goes from spawning nail to immediately doing his enrage.....which doesn't one-shot you at lvl70, and can be healed through, but he's invincible in that state.


    Random complaint: How some windows close other windows, but some don't. Eg. Marketboard (nowadays, it used to) will not close the Timers/Delivery menus, but interacting with a shop does, making me have to reopen it during/after.

  7. #11187
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,779
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    I just wish they'd fix the ability to save someone from an auto wipe (or causing it) by using Cover+HG at the right time. So many "I want to help!" PLDs ending Thordan EX WT runs because they keep covering the damn healer that gets targeted so it counts as the healer dying (since the hit never landed on them so the coding behaves that they died.)

  8. #11188
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    3,852
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Alistaire Lexander
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaisha View Post
    Did they ninja LevEX btw? I recall seeing the spumes drop the generator to 0% within mere seconds, but nowadays it trickles it down, letting zerg-tactics actually work in WT runs. That said, Ifrit is by far the worst offender, can push him so fast he goes from spawning nail to immediately doing his enrage.....which doesn't one-shot you at lvl70, and can be healed through, but he's invincible in that state.


    Random complaint: How some windows close other windows, but some don't. Eg. Marketboard (nowadays, it used to) will not close the Timers/Delivery menus, but interacting with a shop does, making me have to reopen it during/after.
    I tried to get a thread going on OF, and suggested it thru the in-game menu, to add the lock to menu screens that they added for potd screens. Maybe someday...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. FFXIV Random Complaint Thread: Look forward to it
    By Ksandra in forum FFXIV: General Game Discussion and information
    Replies: 14223
    Last Post: 2014-11-06, 10:39