Closed Thread
Page 182 of 224 FirstFirst ... 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Corrderio View Post
    Another cartoon which I don't think has been posted:
    I will also contribute.

I wish my Ana's were that cute. They do miss about that much though.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by carlweathers View Post
    I will also contribute.
    it me all fuckin day. same with that one where the lucio skated in for the nano. fuck

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by carlweathers View Post
    I will also contribute.
    And I thought my aim was bad.

Also, Mercy counters everything.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

hey my dudes is there any word on when Orisa goes live in competitive play

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Andalusian girls View Post
    hey my dudes is there any word on when Orisa goes live in competitive play
    Tomorrow, they said delayed 1 week i thought?

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

yeah tomorrow

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

also, 6 AM EST, Meta Athena vs Lunatic Hai hypeeeee. Meta Athena and RunAway have been the dark horses of this season of APEX. They're both was from the promotion group, ended up winning against every top tier teams so far.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

I'm stuck in fucking bronze hell and those cartoons are so fucking accurate to what my games are, it's not even funny

BG Level

Oh right I forgot Orisa came out in comp today.

How long til dumbasses realize that she is not a Rein substitute?

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Oh right I forgot Orisa came out in comp today.

How long til dumbasses realize that she is not a Rein substitute?
    Not soon enough, and of course the two matches I had an Orisa, the person choosing them never even touched her on quick play.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    I'm stuck in fucking bronze hell and those cartoons are so fucking accurate to what my games are, it's not even funny
    You must believe, i'm very sure you can get out of there! What's your SR?

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    Not soon enough, and of course the two matches I had an Orisa, the person choosing them never even touched her on quick play.
    My god...

But yeah, Orisia is horrible on Attack Payloads. Thankfully we won since our Orisa went Rein when it was our turn on defense and we slaughtered.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Overwatch, It Isn't New Anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Nitsuki View Post
    You must believe, i'm very sure you can get out of there! What's your SR?
    Like 1260 after a high of 1540. Was 38 on S1, 1800 in s2, s3 I went 7-3-0 on placement and got like 1500 and it's been a slow depressing fall down. Already had three different losing streaks of at least 4 games

Basically my issue is as d.va, zenyatta or mercy I'm good enough where I'm not going to cost us the match, but if I'm on team window licker I'm not good enough to carry them on my back. And solo queue has a lot of window lickers

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

My god...

But yeah, Orisia is horrible on Attack Payloads. Thankfully we won since our Orisa went Rein when it was our turn on defense and we slaughtered.
    Orisa is about as sturdy as used toilet paper. Had a hell of a time keeping her up as mercy.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

she's too easy to headshot. people are probably really misusing her fortify and shields too.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

I saw an Orisa + Winston combo thats pretty legit. Orisa just chucks her shield where Winston would land. But ofc zarya can do that even better.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Right now, I would just kill for a match where both teams have a viable comp. No Torb's on attack, people who don't file one at a time to the meat grinder, and actually talk/communicate. Had a loss last night that was 100% due to the fact my team couldn't kill Genji so I kept getting gibbed as the healer. Everyone else on the opposing team was mediocre to bad, but that fucking Genji carried them like a sack of potatoes to victory.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I'm the guy who instalocks Orisa.

And overall, it's worked well. 5 wins, 4 losses. It may be because she's new and people have difficulty with her, and also that she's kind of difficult to use. She gets shredded by good flankers.

I've found her amazing on 2CP maps, especially once you get on the payload. Hands down, my damage blocked #s are higher than Reinhardt's, across the board. It's only under extreme firefights that I find I don't have shields available as needed, and Bastion/Soldier combos. She lacks Reinhardt's ability to just PUSH like he can do with his charge, but outside that I find Orisa superior. Her weapon is astonishingly accurate if you're good at gauging the travel time needed, and she's useful at denying Pharah the air, but has a tough time killing her.

Learning to play her is really fun, and her ult usage is pretty good too. On one hand, you can't just use it at random, you really want people nearby to take advantage of it. You want to position it so people remain in LoS as much as possible, and I generally try to time it when I have as many of her abilities up as possible so I can protect it while laying down fire. I've found it really useful on 2CP, like Numbani's point 2nd point. Easy to place, easy to shield, and you generally have most of your team ready for a push. I find her really useful once you're on the payload, as if you place her shield on it, it travels with it, this gives her a lot of freedom to push forward, place new shields as required.

Orisa is also useful at busting up Rein shields. Her mini graviton has so many uses it's ridiculous. Numbani on attack? People waiting on the edge by the door to the top, trying to get some free ult charge? You drag them right off, then they're all alone. Rein charging you and Halt! isn't ready? Change the angle of his charge so he goes off harmlessly. Dragging people off high ground, or dragging them into your line of fire and messing up theirs for a second.

I feel overall, Rein is slightly more solid, but Orisa's kit is really powerful. She's better at setting up plays than Reinhardt is I feel, but if you have a team that won't move, Rein's going to be better simply because of the charge generally being a visual indicator of "Go! Go now!"

Most fun: Rein Shield + Orisa Shield = FUCK YOU BASTION. If the Bastion is shooting at Rein, the combined shields let Orisa shoot him to death relatively safely as long she has her defense buff move.

I'm really eager to see if pros can make her work at a competitive level, because in general while I love playing her, Rein definitely edges her out in simplicity and stability, by a decent chunk. However, I don't feel she's like Sombra, who requires a ton of teamwork and communication to make work, so she feels more viable.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Overwatch World Cup is back for 2017

https://worldcup.playoverwatch.com/en-us/

Blizzard will choose a voting comittee, then the comittee will vote in 10 players from each country. Then the masses will be able to vote on those 10 players. Less likely to have youtubers/streamers in the team this time around, thank god.