Closed Thread
Page 200 of 224 FirstFirst ... 150 190 198 199 200 201 202 210 ... LastLast
    Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Request for all you Genjis:

Someone use the sentai Genji skin, get PotG, 2 seconds in, Dragonblade, then edit the video so as soon as Genji Dragonblade's, switch the music to start "Go go Power Rangers!" :D I wish I had the knowledge to do that

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    Yah, I tried to for myself a moment ago, it was real fun. I ended up winning 5/6 games, and It felt so much better, even if our final duel was a Pharah v Pharah lol
    I have much better luck doing 1v1s than any other mode. I went 3/4 for 1v1s last night, but lost every Mystery Heroes and 3v3.

Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

Vamos los Perds!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Jesus, I love a lot of the anniversary skins; Zarya, Dva, Mei, and Sym in particular. Mercy emote ftw as well.

EDIT: Pharah air guitar is GOAT actually

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

that feel when nothing but blues since the event started and no way in fuck am I ever buying boxes

That feel when you open an event box, get a legend and it's just currency or non-event legend you don't care about. Both have happened so far. The only event skin I've gotten is Bastion. -.-

Forbes actually did an article on it saying there isn't enough physical hours to get all the skins from just the loot boxes.
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/over...5027388#post-1

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

this holiday weekend should be double XP

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

please don't mind my double post ye heathens

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Nah do next weekend. I'm away all weekend.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Getting dangerously close to master... friend is streaming it if anyone wants to watch: https://www.twitch.tv/dadv1ce_

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

So, I haven't bought Overwatch, only played during the open beta and just now.
    Did the three loot box arcade modes, opened them, got anniversary Zarya skin.

I'm sorry.

Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

Vamos los Perds!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Finished the season at just over 3000; all I wanted.

Also, Nexus event got me semi-hooked on HotS; having played a bit of League, the more casual gameplay and non-AIDS team chat is enjoyable. Wulfgang#1431 if anyone else plays.

Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfgang View Post
    Finished the season at just over 3000; all I wanted.

Also, Nexus event got me semi-hooked on HotS; having played a bit of League, the more casual gameplay and non-AIDS team chat is enjoyable. Wulfgang#1431 if anyone else plays.
    Congrats!

I mainly play HotS against AI to relax but I sent you a friend request on there.

Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

Vamos los Perds!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Haha AI is the worst; just QM it. I've generally had a good experience with it.

Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Finally got around to trying the PC version while it's still free this weekend. Did the tutorial with Soldier and realized this isn't happening. I like using the mouse to aim, but it would take me forever to get used to the keyboard controls since the last FPS I ever played on PC was Doom 2 (I think) shortly after it was released.

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Ya'know, when I'm messing with Verminion in XIV, I split it halfways. I use the mouse in my right hand for working the UI, but use the left half of the controller in my left hand for moving the Verminion's cursor.
    Dunno if it's possible in Overwatch (doubt it), but maybe a hybrid scheme is what would work best for you?

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Apparently there is one, read an article where a handicapped kid does this.

That's actually how I play. I can't get used to keyboard for quick movements. Not only that they recently patched the bug(finally) of the UI switching by letting you lock the UI so no heroes are no longer unplayable using it.

So basically use whatever controller you want and set all your movement with custom controls on the left side of the controller. I move with the analog stick, press stick to duck and shoulder button to jump. For mouse I have a Razer Naga and important abilities are set to number keys. In OW case 4 5 6 for abilities left to right with 6 being my Ult and I believe 7 I have as melee. It's so nice. Best of both worlds.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zaela'saani Anahss
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Skywall

I must say I rather enjoyed playing. I gave the free weekend a try to see if I liked it and the game was worth buying. I will probably pick it up when I have the money.

I started out as Ana, but my god... trying to heal sugar high monkeys with a riffle shot is ridiculous. Seriously, stop jumping the fuck around the room, spamming the heal voice line, like a damn jumping bean. I liked that she had a little utility and offense, but in the end went with Mercy as it was so much easier to heal idiots.

I tried D.Va as my tank. Not the best at aiming the self destruct. Sometimes it travels on further, sometimes it doesn't, moving or not when I detonate. I can be a little over aggressive.. which works/ed with a decent team.

Then I tried Mei. I love Mei. I have turned games around with Blizzard and Cryo, start plinking them once frozen. I definitely felt like I was more effective as Mei.

I didn't run into much toxicity, just very minor "lol shit team" "buncha bads" in chat. Barely anyone talked on voice chat. Good I guess. That's honestly what keeps me from playing games like this. Just don't want to deal with vitriol spewing ragetards and trolls.

I got a couple skins... for characters I have no interest in playing whatsoever. Don't think any were the special ones. Made it to level 20. Don't think I'll get any more games in before it ends.. Maybe.

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

New PTR. TL;DR since I'm on mobile:

-Lunar Colony assault map
    -McCree Deadeye buff
    -Reaper no longer collects souls. Now 20% of damage dealt is converted to health.
    -Roadhog DMG nerf, but now has 5 shots and shoots faster

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Finally, reaper is a tad better.