Closed Thread
Page 224 of 224 FirstFirst ... 174 214 222 223 224

DeathMatch is coming.

And new PTR is out. Still updating so don't know notes. Huge PTR update, like several GB...

Notes - http://i.imgur.com/eeUImhf.png

Deathmatch on PTR!! :O

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

God damn it's about time. Now, if they add competitive deathmatch... then we're talking, people def won't be complaining there!

It's... unbalanced. Chaotic. Infuriating. Most of all.... really fucking fun haha

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

oh my god FFA deathmatch is like the one thing they could've done to bring me back

shit is so fun lol

I like to eat food
    BG Level

It's fine. I played one round last night. There were 2 Soldiers, 2 Reapers, an Ana, 2 Bastions, and I was on Tracer. Wasn't working out for me too well. I also had/have no idea where the health packs are. Problem was every time I engaged someone they had some way to heal themselves that was more reliable than Recall.

I ended up switching to Soldier too and came in 3rd or something. I feel like if there would be any variation in what people choose it'd be now. It'll only get worse. Though I guess it's a good way to practice a hero.

when I was doing it Dva was pretty reliably coming in first followed by 76. I'm guessing 76 will be the norm in first before taking personal skill into consideration. One big thing to remember is he top 4 get arcade win credit, so it will likely be good for lootboxes.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

Played some as Mei and consistently finished toward the top. Reapers dominated and Sombras were a handful. I imagine Sombra is fun AF in that mode

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

A good sombra is friggin scary but requires a lot of hit and running to not die

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Overwatch, It Isn't New Anymore

My gripe right now is how happy doomfist and genji can get in these maps. But learning the map more will help. The biggest fucking gripe i have right now is why the fuck is blizz allowing you to backfill midmatch? You have almost no chance of getting top 4.

Would be nice for blizz to add a "backfilling allowed" button, kinda like "join party in progress" for ffxiv.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Just a friendly reminder that for this month if you have twitch prime, you get a code for five free loot boxes. Non seasonal, so can't use them for Summer Games.

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Someone explain to me how the 1k gap in competitive premades work. We were able to team up even though our lowest was around 1100~ lower than the highest. And then after like 7 games it suddenly stopped working.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

It's +/-1000 from the host? So as long as you're under master you could have a 2k skillgap on your team I think

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Nope, it stopped working after a while even when we changed hosts.

I hadn't played comp in a couple weeks. Holy hell. It's basically QP right now. People royally don't give a shit.

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by silverdragontyr View Post
    I hadn't played comp in a couple weeks. Holy hell. It's basically QP right now. People royally don't give a shit.
    Yep. I honestly think for S6 I'll just get my placements and quit. All it takes is one dumbass to make the game a loss.

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

New thread since this one is a wee bit large: https://www.bluegartr.com/threads/13...e-OW-World-Cup