BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    I can't stand the competitive demographic, so I'll probably avoid it entirely unless i get dragged into it with my brother and his friends.
    Eh, just make your own group with the same mindset and you should be fine. Take Trials of Osiris in Destiny as a corollary (pretty hardcore 3v3 with revives PVP mode, a number of famous streamers, etc.). You had to effectively win 9 matches (first to 5 round wins won one match) in a row without losing once to make it to the Lighthouse on Mercury. I ran it with BG buddies for over a year and never made it all the way once, nor ever expected to, but it is still to this day the best time I've ever had in any game. Me, Kaslo, and another guy on BG had an 0-4 comeback (rounds are first to 5) that was just ridiculous; it's one of like 3 videos on my YT channel. I'm never going to be the best, but it doesn't mean that any form of official competition is automatically aids.

And Mal, let's get a laid back, non-paint eating team together for this please. Or at least a few of us if not 6.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfgang View Post
    And Mal, let's get a laid back, non-paint eating team together for this please.
    GOD DAMNIT I DONT EVEN GET IT I COULDNT MOVE OR NOTHIN IT WASNT A TRAP I JUST COULDNT MOVE FUCKING GAME GOD DAMNIT FUCKING NOOBS.

What spoke volumes to me was getting in from spectating 10 seconds before the end, hopping on the payload for those few seconds + what overtime it bought us for a total of 10 seconds, and having silver. wut. There's a group I play with late at night that aren't half bad, but they don't typically start getting on until 1AM EST or so. It's lead to a number of nights with 3-5 hours of sleep.

EAST BAY JEDI DONT GIVE A FUCK
    BG Level

Lol Mal that one I joined on the other team I kept trying to toss you off the map

Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    This guy has some good advice:

I've been doing the Training area part with Widowmaker the past few days and I feel like it has helped quite a bit. I'm not great, but I feel like I can use her in actual matches now without feeling like I'm bringing the team down. In fact I decided to try her on Dorado Attack today and even ended up getting the Play of the Game (skip to 11:24)

Quote Originally Posted by Corrderio View Post
    As long as competitive isn't MOBA-tier rage inducing (AKA: "We lost because X is fucking useless shit!" type of bitching), I'm game. I don't want the game to be super serious, but at the same time I don't want a group of players that think stacking 6 of whatever character is funny/want to be cheap/etc.
    I don't mind the rage most of the time, but sometimes I just want to relax and not deal with that kind of stuff.

Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

Vamos los Perds!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Malithar View Post
    GOD DAMNIT I DONT EVEN GET IT I COULDNT MOVE OR NOTHIN IT WASNT A TRAP I JUST COULDNT MOVE FUCKING GAME GOD DAMNIT FUCKING NOOBS.

What spoke volumes to me was getting in from spectating 10 seconds before the end, hopping on the payload for those few seconds + what overtime it bought us for a total of 10 seconds, and having silver. wut. There's a group I play with late at night that aren't half bad, but they don't typically start getting on until 1AM EST or so. It's lead to a number of nights with 3-5 hours of sleep.
    Yeah, I'm not saying that group. I just wanted to play with people and got tossed an invite. You saw the 41% damage match lol.

I just can't do late night gaming these days; impossible with work.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Getting to that point where if I'm not playing with friends, I don't want to play.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by AoE View Post
    Getting to that point where if I'm not playing with friends, I don't want to play.
    I'm only getting there because my teammates are usually Bleach drinkers

Edit:

BlasieArath#1951 if you wanna add me, PC Player. Was on my first post here but not in OP so re-writing.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yeah, I'm not saying that group. I just wanted to play with people and got tossed an invite. You saw the 41% damage match lol.

I just can't do late night gaming these days; impossible with work.
    Could hit up some of the PS4 communities and look for teams around that 8-12 EST block that we're usually playing during. May not be the best players, but if we could find a couple consistent decent people, may not be too bad. Or could figure out what days everyone is on and focus on those.

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Friend sent me this. Thought it was pretty neat:
    http://monsterpub.tumblr.com/post/14...rt-for-a-weird

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Valar Morghulis
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Join a losing game, rush straight to the objective. Got silver with my 3 seconds of objective time :^)

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Gotten some real shit Loot boxes my last 4 levels :\, All whites + 1/2 Blues and a few duplicates ... such sad

BG Level

I got lucky last night and tonight. The blue Gundam looking skin for Pharah and a new victory pose for Roadhog

BG Level

TFW when you get 3 people lined up in McCree's Deadeye ult just to have the Mei on your team put up a goddamn ice wall before you can shoot...

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Speaking of, maybe I just haven't put in the hours yet for Mccree but I can't for the life of me get a clean group shot with Deadeye. No matter where I come from it seems like they're just omniscient. I know you can hear the direction but they just snap turn so fast on console even. That said, fan the hammer without the PC adjustment is still pretty dirty.

Had one funny game yesterday where I picked Hanzo on hanamura defense only to find the whole enemy team picked Hanzo. Eventually it was just RYU WAGA TEKI WO KURAU RYU WAGA TEKI WO RYU WAGA RYU RYU. Had another where we had 3 Winston including myself on Ilios and destroyed it.

Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

Vamos los Perds!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Seravi are you on PS4? Drop your PSN if so; we have a pretty good floating group together.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Seravi are you on PS4? Drop your PSN if so; we have a pretty good floating group together.
    Yeah, SeraviEdalborez

Reddit so bad last couple days. Lot of PC-on-console-peasant hate going on for no real reason other than PCmasterrace lol.

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

It's mainly because the Console problems are ones that PC aren't having. And the ones who state the "Git Good" argument, doesn't fly on console because those turrets are a pain to deal with with the lack of twitch reaction on console. Only thing I can see braking a 6x turret turtle is a double reinheart + zenyatta pelting those turrets. Build enough steam and have Zenyatta tank all the turrets with his ult. There will probably be a balance sweep for console soon since stacked Torb is stupid overpowered for console.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

As someone who plays on PC with a controller i can absolutely verify that turrets are fucking impossible for me to deal with.

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Erm.

Why would you play a FPS on computer and then handicap yourself with a controller? Come on bruh

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    Erm.

Why would you play a FPS on computer and then handicap yourself with a controller? Come on bruh
    i doomed myself by staring with the controller and now trying to switch to keyboard buttons is terrible

Closed Thread
Page 53 of 224 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 ... LastLast