+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21

Thread: Unity concord     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Lexouritis View Post
    Tumult Curator beaten on Bahamut server by 9 Inquisition members and 2 EminenceLak Members. Mischief recorded the fight, should be up on youtube soon.
    Yayyy it's up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaX5HpK4L40

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Thanks for the video and strat, we have lost countless times on the last form at 40~7%. I had not thought about /run, Pflug, Saline Coat and the importance of erasing def down after Bilgestorm (I thought those 800 dmg hits were something normal...) This fight is truly the biggest challenge the game can offer with the new Master Trial BC.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Same with us, probably fought the damn thing like 30 times, those who have both pearls (Inquisition/Elak) even more. The /run idea was mentioned on that particular day since u can't really use berserk on chair guy. Lose effectively some DA and gain /run shenanigans. Mischief's Idea. That win was on our 4th attempt that day. Our best attempt before this day was taking it to 18%. We took him to 3% on the fight preceding this win, and naturally we were sure we'd end up finally killing him.

Also a bit of an edit: there were 12 of us, 6 have only the Inquisition pearl, 2 only have the Elak pearl. Four of us have both pearls. As you guys can see, the important job in this fight is the speed/skill of the WHM.

Also, Panacea, Panacea, Panacea. Meds meds meds.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

At last...

RUN, BLU, WHM, GEO, GEO, BRD
    SMN, SMN, PLD, SCH, COR
    We saved One For All for 74% and 4% AFs but the RUN died before the last AF wave. Perfect Defense for 49% and 24% AFs. EA+Scherzo and no Shell/MDT- were greatly effective to survive AFs in the other party. We used Shock Squall/Bomb Toss combo for resleeping adds.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Nice, congratulations :D!!!!!! Also, never thought to use Scherzo/EA with no buffs to help the 2nd party survive. We would either try and buff/scatter them before every AF, with mixed results at best. We're trying him again Sunday (I know right why go through this nightmare again after you beat it) for some of our 'static' Ls members who missed the clear.

/opened chests and got bird eggs? lol

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    I wanna know if anyone opened a coffer and just got 3k gil
    I opened a coffer after another win tonight and was 9423 gil D: