Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Unity concord     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Unless you have Spurina the Cloak still blows all other options out of the water easily even if it's just for the increased max MP.

+43 Macc +55INT +55MND +3 Refresh
    +10 Macc +39 skill +52INT +65MND +4 Refresh
    Nope.
    This is just RDM's RF2+1 hat and RF1+1 body.
    Which I just picked cause they are simple, storable, and basic.
    In other words: not optimal. There are better 119 bodies for enfeebling, which is all that cloak is "good" for.
    But as you can see, it's greatly poorer on MND enfeebles, and slightly poorer on INT ones.

And this is not optimal. (Eg Ischemia Chausble or w/e the Oryuu body is called.)

The only thing this body that cuts out the head slot has going for it is the +3 refresh if you don't have that from your head and body already.
    Which if you don't, you're probably new.

Don't be taken in by those 55s and 43 Macc... It locks out your head slot, so it has to be both a head AND a body.

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

also the cloak doesn't come from unity

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by FaeQueenCory View Post
    +43 Macc +55INT +55MND +3 Refresh
    +10 Macc +39 skill +52INT +65MND +4 Refresh
    Nope.
    This is just RDM's RF2+1 hat and RF1+1 body.
    Which I just picked cause they are simple, storable, and basic.
    You also picked them because rdm and smn are the only jobs that get a 2 refresh hat that isn't Spurina. Now for blm, sch, blu and geo....

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Cloak is mostly nice for WHM.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

I guess I need more words:

If you do NOT have Spurina
    NOR AF hat with +2 Refresh
    AND are currently using heka combo
    OR refresh pin and ilevel +2 refresh body

The new Cloak will be better for you for Refresh purposes. While the cloak blocks the head, the increased statvomit adjusts that. The cloak has +150 MP (and HP) that beat out Heka and Pin combos.

Should you ever take damage in your Refresh idle set due to unforseen things happening, the Cloak is also much better. The increased defense beats out a potential -4PDT Augment.

I can confirm that the Shared RoE objectives do not count towards your overall total, so I get the feeling that they are repeatable every time they cycle. Still haven't done any of the Unity specific ones yet. Can anyone tell if they are repeatable and if they count towards the total?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

They are repeatable each cycle but I didn't check if it counted

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Neither shared nor unity specific count towards the total. I haven't checked if wanted count. I don't know about wanted.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Ironborn Baldurno has 3 armor drops: Bleating Mantle, Grit Earring, and Thorfinn Shield

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Unity (Shared A)

Unity Comminque- Use unity chat twice. Reward: 100 sparks, 500 xp, 100 acc

Homepoint Comrade - Form a pt with a comrade form your unity and examine a homepoint. Reward: 100 sparks, 500 xp, 100 acc

Vanquish multiple enemies- Defeat 20 xp mobs. Reward: 100 sparks, 500 xp, 300 acc

Vanquish Aquans - Defeat 20 xp Aquans. Reward: 100 sparks, 500 xp, 300 acc

Vanquish Amorphs with physical dmg - Defeat 20 xp Amorphs with physical dmg Reward: 100 sparks, 500 xp, 400 acc

Vanquish Beast with magic- Defeat 20 xp Beast with magic dmg - Reward: 100 sparks, 500 xp, 500 acc

Total successful leather synthesis - succeed at leather 10 times - Reward: 100 sparks, 500 xp, 300 acc

Total successful Wood synthesis - succeed at wood 10 times - Reward: 100 sparks, 500 xp, 300 acc

Total successful mining attempts - succeed at mining 10 times- Reward: 100 sparks, 500 xp, 300 acc

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Unity (Shared B)

Unity Comminque- Use unity chat twice. Reward: 100 sparks, 500 xp, 100 acc

Chocobo digging - Succeed at chocobo digging 10 times. Reward: 100 sparks, 500 xp, 100 acc

Vanquish multiple enemies- Defeat 20 xp mobs. Reward: 100 sparks, 500 xp, 300 acc

Vanquish Arcana - Defeat 20 xp Arcana. Reward: 100 sparks, 500 xp, 300 acc

Vanquish undead with physical dmg - Defeat 20 xp undead with physical dmg Reward: 100 sparks, 500 xp, 400 acc

Vanquish plantoids with magic- Defeat 20 xp plantoids with magic dmg - Reward: 100 sparks, 500 xp, 500 acc

Total successful blacksmithing synthesis - succeed at blacksmithing 10 times - Reward: 100 sparks, 500 xp, 300 acc

Reel in multiple small fish- reel in 20 small fish - Reward: 100 sparks, 500 xp, 300 acc

Total successful logging attempts - succeed at logging 10 times- Reward: 100 sparks, 500 xp, 300 acc

Also to note that at least on the shared ones if you were partway thru with one before the tally that progress gets erased when the new set comes up even if it's the same one like how the communications and multiple enemies seems like everyday

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I recall SE saying something about balancing out unities with more people vs smaller unities. I'd assume that the rank being based on an average of each player's accolades is that system. Is there any actual benefit to being in a unity with more people?

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Hoshiku View Post
    I recall SE saying something about balancing out unities with more people vs smaller unities. I'd assume that the rank being based on an average of each player's accolades is that system. Is there any actual benefit to being in a unity with more people?
    The obivous benefit is the Unity Gear - today 7% Fastcast Boots - tomorrow 5% because your Unity sucked.

I would dismissthe accolades theory. I think this mechanic will only become appearant after the 1st Tally. The lower unities might get easier/more Objectives.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

anyone tested the unity bonus yet?

currently with no unity ranking, do we receive no bonus or the minimum benefit?

with unity ranking, is the range the value for lowest ranked to highest ranked unity?

Quote Originally Posted by Khiinroye View Post
    Neither shared nor unity specific count towards the total. I haven't checked if wanted count. I don't know about wanted.
    Wanted DOES count for RoE Total.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So shared should be D today I think anyone get that or yesterday's?

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Silly question but how do you pop "Wanted" NM's? I set the objective and had the Unity npc in sandoria warp me to konschat but it wasn't ever clear where or how I pop the NM. Also what are the trophy items that you get from the Wanted NM's coffer for?

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ophannus View Post
    Silly question but how do you pop "Wanted" NM's? I set the objective and had the Unity npc in sandoria warp me to konschat but it wasn't ever clear where or how I pop the NM. Also what are the trophy items that you get from the Wanted NM's coffer for?
    There are Etheral points on the ground at the locations given. You need 3 people minimum to pop them, however any unity can take part. Everyone has to have the objective set.

NQ drop from coffer + 10 000 Accolades + 50 Trophy items from NM = +1 Item at the Union NPC

EDIT:

Still getting random Unity/Eminence progress when PT members do things - even off grind !

Today was soloing mata in Morimar over 1 grid away from the rest of my Party and got random progress on +500 Hp cured Eminence from them.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

So, I haven't looked much into it, but everyone participating would need accolades (whatever the # is for the NM) to participate? or just setting up the wanted task works?