Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Unity concord     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Everyone needs the accolades to participate. You don't need to use the warp to get to the pop position. As for drops, you get "coffers" ala Incursion at the end (although it seems to be only 1 coffer each for a 3 person pty, not sure if this is variable).

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

The maximum number of people are already participating in Unity chat, please try again later.

aaaaaaaaand here we go

Evidently, you can store multiple instances of the same RoE in your current log? Might be a glitch. I had 3 of the same Unity RoE finish at the same time. I hadn't done Multiple Enemies (UC) for over a day and knocked them all out at once.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Makes sense, each have a different classification. The shared ones scroll through A-E, and the Unity specific ones scroll through (as far as I've noticed) 1-3. Shared ones don't have their own unique tag within the RoE, just in the header of A-E, while the Unity specific ones list it out, like Aldo 3-1.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Switching to 1st ranked unity costs 10000 Accolades. 3rd tanked 4400 and last only 100.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Campaign
    BG Level

So HQ gear is randomly from coffer? It's not "get NQ and upgrade at Unity NPC with Accolades"?

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Either/Or

+1 from coffer is extremely rare it seems, not that it makes a difference seeing as if you compare the nq to the hq pants the only difference is literally +1 Attack and +1 Conserve MP, not even a bonus to attributes or the DA.

Also seeing as Abyssea gear is upgraded with accolades, I can see empyrean gear being uphraded as well, as its also from abyssea.

Campaign
    BG Level

Which kinda means I'll be forced to take part into this disgrace of event ;_;
    Oh well, everything for my beloved reforged AF3 <3

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ophannus View Post
    Either/Or

+1 from coffer is extremely rare it seems, not that it makes a difference seeing as if you compare the nq to the hq pants the only difference is literally +1 Attack and +1 Conserve MP, not even a bonus to attributes or the DA.

Also seeing as Abyssea gear is upgraded with accolades, I can see empyrean gear being uphraded as well, as its also from abyssea.
    only issue i see is.. wheres GEO and RUN empyrean gonna come from?

First invited, last in the zone.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Spira View Post
    They could always just add it to Abyssea. Just like BLU/COR/SCH/DNC/PUP relic still comes from Dynamis. Let you upgrade with one of the existing stones, add papers to one of the nms.

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

it depends on what base level they want the empyrean af to be..
    with ToAU/WotG jobs relic AF, they were fine with putting them there cos the levels were the same..

they didn't do the same for RUN and GEO.. most likely cos they're 109 gear, when dynamis is still 70-75. Abyssea is 80-95 gear.. i doubt they'd have empyrean AF start at those levels when AF and Relic AF for the new jobs already start from 109.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Also with how powerful we all are, don't you think there'd be a little ckngestion around the 6 NM's that drop geo/run seals and the +2 item NM's? There wasnt usually at 80-90 because we weren't typically strog enough to solo them all with ease, now they're one-shottable.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Spira View Post
    questable like the AF and Relic with ilvl 109 or so maybe. most of the quests were anyway bring mats blabla and give me blabla bayld. could ad a quest with joachim requiring blabla items and blabla cruor if you are that bent over to attach it to abyssea

Campaign
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Foldypaws View Post
    They could always just add it to Abyssea. Just like BLU/COR/SCH/DNC/PUP relic still comes from Dynamis. Let you upgrade with one of the existing stones, add papers to one of the nms.
    I see them repeating the Reforged AF/Relic model instead.
    New quests for ilevel 109/whatever Relic armor for GEO/RUN, different method for upgrading all other jobs to the same ilevel.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Sechs View Post
    I see them repeating the Reforged AF/Relic model instead.
    New quests for ilevel 109/whatever Relic armor for GEO/RUN, different method for upgrading all other jobs to the same ilevel.
    This is prolly also one reason why its takeing so long to release empy reforge, they need to get the quests done for GEO and RUN maybe?

Campaign
    BG Level

I doubt that's the reason.
    The Relic "quests" were harldy quests, they could do the same with Empy and even if that wasn't the case I doubt it takes more than a few weeks of works to set up quests for RUN/GEO empys.
    I think it's more an issue with "where is the ilevel going?" and more in general "where is the game going?"
    They were trying to make up their minds for the future of this game, before "burning" an important set like Empy too soon and regret it (it could potentially make it hard for them to release new better gear after that, etc)

I think the problem is all there, finding the right balance in sight of whatever it is they're planning for the game.
    As I mentioned several times, while I don't advocate it at all, I wouldn't be surprised to see reforged empy come with a small ilevel cap increase.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Can Absolute Terror Emperor Arthro which makes it a pretty easy fight, especially with Unbridled Wisdom. I dont think it phase shifts to the 'takes 0-1 damage' mode while terror'd so it died extra quick.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Ophannus View Post
    Also with how powerful we all are, don't you think there'd be a little ckngestion around the 6 NM's that drop geo/run seals and the +2 item NM's? There wasnt usually at 80-90 because we weren't typically strog enough to solo them all with ease, now they're one-shottable.
    Given that the mobs are now easy enough to be near one-shottable, they'd die fast anyway so even if there were lines (at the 3 different NMs for each +1 seal, further diluting congestion) they'd move fast. Plus factor in easy avaiability of +2 items from login points and maybe +1 seal kupons. Any congestion would be a total non-issue after a crowded first week or so.

Still, I'd highly doubt they'll retroactively add empy NQ/+1/+2 for RUN and GEO, period. Much more likely they'd follow the AF/Relic model and introduce a quest line to get the "NQ" item level version, and the HQ item level version would be slotted right in alongside the other 20 jobs.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Accolades cap at 50k. Didn't see it mentioned anywhere, but it happened to me.