Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

As much as I wanted to like the game, I found out when I finally was able to access the world map... that there were forced Player Versus Player zones, and I didn't find any information about that on the official steam page/etc. when the game first came out, or leading up to its release. In addition, some of the Mokoko Seeds are located on those islands, and it's not possible to not visit PvP islands to get the over 1000 or so required for the neat rewards for collecting them. So I decided to stop playing it. But I wouldn't let that stop other players from playing it if they're fine with that. (Note that one of the islands is also time-gated, and requires a clock key item to tell you when the island opens.)

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

It might have changed, since release, but other than the very small free for all PvP island, where you had to loot the chest to get the island heart, nobody cared about PvP unless that was the point of the activity/island spawn and even then, most people left the Mokoko gatherers alone.

Been Here Longer Than you
    BG Level

There is definitely no open pvp issue in the game, at all lol. Still playing since day 1.

This game has the best combat and class diversity of any MMO, and I’ve unfortunately played basically every one. It has a lot of its own issues though. Ones that the devs could fix in a single day of config value changes, but refuse to do so.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Game will be closing down servers in Japan in March

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size