Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Well thats shit... Hopefully we get a more solid date soon.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

It wasn't translated, but the Producer said "between 2 months and 2 years" so I can only assume we're looking at an August official release

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    It wasn't translated, but the Producer said "between 2 months and 2 years" so I can only assume we're looking at an August official release
    Yeah they said when they release it it'll have around 2-3 months worth of content that JP got, so at earliest we'll probably see early August.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Well I guess I won't be playing til then. I can't update it on my phone and I don't want to jump through any more regional lock out hoops than I had too when I installed it (which has sense somehow been fucked up). Yay Iphone

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    Well I guess I won't be playing til then. I can't update it on my phone and I don't want to jump through any more regional lock out hoops than I had too when I installed it (which has sense somehow been fucked up). Yay Iphone
    I ran into this on my iphone. You can plug your phone into your PC and update it through itunes store.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

For those wondering when we get Fina, I came across the same question on Reddit and someone said you get her after crossing the desert.

I managed to get her. It's when you get to the town of Grandport after Lechios Hills. Now if they would only do a rate up event. I have 6k crystals but everything I read says don't pull right now, so my only 4+ is Krile not counting your start team.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by silverdragontyr View Post
    I managed to get her. It's when you get to the town of Grandport after Lechios Hills. Now if they would only do a rate up event. I have 6k crystals but everything I read says don't pull right now, so my only 4+ is Krile not counting your start team.
    Doubt we'll see rate up events until its "officially" launched, also if you're hurting for decent units, pull enough so you'll have a party of 3* and up, the suggestion to save for rate ups is just so you don't blow every opportunity at pulling even when you have good characters, because many months later, we'll get units that can only be gotten at 5* and better, i.e. Lightning.

Edit: Think of it like FFRK in terms of mythril pulls too if you happen to play RK, saving up is always the better idea cause there will always be better things released down the road, but if there is a character you like, should pull anyway, or if you need good gear (in this case, decent units).

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

i mean, as long as you need some roles to fill slots doing a few ticket pulls now is fine. rate up banners are mostly to increase your odds of getting a character you really like (or in the case of Lightning, minutely increasing your chances of getting the most OP unit until Orlandu)

what a lot of people on Reddit fail to mention is that the rate at which you draw 4 and 5 star units does not get higher on a rate up, merely your chance of drawing that character in their rank pool becomes higher. So for Lightning, who is 5* only, you still have a 1% chance to pull a 5* followed by a 5-10% chance of that 5* being Lightning. Most of the rate up characters are 4 or 5 only, but there are some that will have 3* variants too. They're really good bang for the buck as long as it's a decent character.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

We're gonna have like 20 summon tickets (or more) from the pre-registration stuff as well.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ikuni Kuni
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Noticed there is a Gacha Simulator on Altema, and my second pull got me this:

Spoiler: show

There goes any luck I would have had whenever I decide to pull x_x

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Zoii View Post
    Noticed there is a Gacha Simulator on Altema, and my second pull got me this:

Spoiler: show

There goes any luck I would have had whenever I decide to pull x_x
    Meh, I learned long ago that Gacha simulators is just false hope compared to the reality of real drops .

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Amazing Enhancements campaign is coming 6/20 (greatly increased chances at great/very great enhancements when fusing units) so save the Gigantaurs for that campaign if you have characters to level (Fina). Also Lands of Plenty (lol) is coming back on 6/20 as well (they better have INT/ADV up this time, but they probably won't).

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Yeah I got her to rank 4 before the announcement popped lol, saving Gigantuars now.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Gumi gave all players free 500 Lapis as compensation for resetting the timers (timers for daily dungeons and daily quests got messed up after 2nd Continent) so if you plan to re-roll at any point before starting the game, now is the time to do it, esp considering the free tickets are most likely linked to FB accounts.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Robertfb View Post
    Gumi gave all players free 500 Lapis as compensation for resetting the timers (timers for daily dungeons and daily quests got messed up after 2nd Continent) so if you plan to re-roll at any point before starting the game, now is the time to do it, esp considering the free tickets are most likely linked to FB accounts.
    I'm not sure I understand how those are linked to your FB account. You sign up with an e-mail and not with FB and FB doesn't even require an e-mail for a new account creation.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

unlikely to require you to have the same email address between Facebook and the pre reg site, however requiring you to link a facebook to the brave exvius save that you're trying to reroll in order to claim the registration items is not unlikely and is probably how they plan to go about it.

Daniel Rand
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Pro-tip: don't be an idiot like me and sell/fuse copies you have of top tier units. Some of the TM rewards are really good to have duplicates of like Excalibur or dual wield. I could be clearing content right now with 2 exdeaths right now

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I don't get this "Lands of Plenty" event. I'm assuming it's there just for the clear rewards because I'm not seeing any good or rare drops in there. I guess you could farm Hi-potions but.. that's it.

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 422 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast