Closed Thread
Page 16 of 422 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 ... LastLast
    E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Robertfb View Post
    What are some of the 3* you got CM? some of the best units can be gotten as 3* as well as 4/5*.
    I got a ton of different 3's. Biggs, Sarah, King Giott, Maria x2, Sabin, Edgar x2, Cyan x2, Garland, Magitek Armor Terra, Russell x2.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

How do you reroll on iPhone?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I notice the character list you get to choose an extra person to fight with kind of like the RW list on FFRK, how do players choose what chracter is used for their "avatar" when it pops up like that? I'm looking under Friends and Menu and can't figure it out. I assume my account is probably defaulted to Rain or Lasswell. I want to change it, but i can't find out how.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Garland can be awakened to 5* and is a very strong physical attacker

Prime Minister of Salt

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Omega Deathbringer
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Pulled 3* Xiao and Terra.

I'm torn since Terra is the only one who can raise.

Better question: how much hp does raise give back?

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Classikmage View Post
    I notice the character list you get to choose an extra person to fight with kind of like the RW list on FFRK, how do players choose what chracter is used for their "avatar" when it pops up like that? I'm looking under Friends and Menu and can't figure it out. I assume my account is probably defaulted to Rain or Lasswell. I want to change it, but i can't find out how.
    Units > Select the character you want RW > set them as Leader. Also out of the list of 3* you gave, Edgar is great for bio blaster use (poison does 10% of enemy HP per turn) and Cyan is an excellent unit that has Paralyze.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    How do you reroll on iPhone?
    https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvi...-and-rerolling

Haven't done rerolling but i'm pretty sure this is the method people use in general.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Are we allowed to remove Rain and Lasswell from the party in lieu of better characters? I noticed they are only 2* atm, or do we need them in party for some storyline stuff?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Also, what is the best use of 1*/2* characters? I got a bunch from some friend points or something like that, and they are just sitting at the bottom of my character list screen looking pretty worthless.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Also, what is the best use of 1*/2* characters? I got a bunch from some friend points or something like that, and they are just sitting at the bottom of my character list screen looking pretty worthless.
    Combine them for their TM (you get 5% toward TM per duplicate unit you fuse to it) or fully level them and sell them for a huge chunk of Gil if you need it.

Prime Minister of Salt

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Omega Deathbringer
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Rerolled and got a 3* Cecill on the 7th pull- now to hold on to the rest.

Daniel Rand
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Robertfb View Post
    Krile is a good backup healer if you need 2 healers for the harder content, you'll get Fina later and she is considered one of the best WHMs due to her 40% ATK/DEF buff she can use.
    Ya but all the harder content bosses do stupid aoe damage that your lucky doesn't kill you. Krile can doublecast cura which makes her the best aoe healer right now

Rizell is useful to keep for paralyze if you don't have a paralyze unit

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Krile is not "Best" healer in the game, shes a "Good" healer in the game, same as Roselia, but the problem with both is they don't have buffs, where as Fina does, ATK/DEF+40% is not anything to scoff at and say that she isn't considered the best healer. Plus you don't have to pull for Fina, which is what makes her great too.

If you are having trouble surviving the aoe dmg that bosses deal, then Fina and another WHM is all you need to clear the harder content, including shit like Europa, Ifrit V2, White Dragon. For example, until we got Fina, I had incredible difficulty and no shot at clearing Europa, but thanks to Fina's buff, was able to clear Europa with no units lost since her and Roselia were able to keep up with the dmg each round with Fina throwing up her buff whenever it went down.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Are we allowed to remove Rain and Lasswell from the party in lieu of better characters? I noticed they are only 2* atm, or do we need them in party for some storyline stuff?
    You can remove them but both Rain and Lasswell can be upgraded to 5*.

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

I have a group of Rain/Lasswell/Terra/Cecil/Vaan.

That's pretty okay right?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    I have a group of Rain/Lasswell/Terra/Cecil/Vaan.

That's pretty okay right?
    You have two top tier units in there so I'd say that's more than okay. Just level up and awaken Cecil and Vaan asap.

Still sad my game's locked into crashing and I don't have any other device to try and get through. Emulators just plain don't work on my PC.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Right now now I'm using 3 *Cyan, 3* Garland. 4* Shanttoto, 4* Krile, and 5* Exdeath and it's working out ok for now. Lasswell and Rain were already 23 when I replaced them and they can only get to 30 atm. Trying to save materials atm to upgrade Garland to 4*.

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    You have two top tier units in there so I'd say that's more than okay. Just level up and awaken Cecil and Vaan asap.
    How would I go about leveling them quickly? They're level like..8/9 and everyone else is 8ish.

@arus: What's your game crashing for? Like are you doing anything? I use Bluestacks and I ran into a bug where my whole game would crash when I summoned Siren, but it'd cause my game to hitch, so I went in options, turned off the battle effects for summons and it fixed that problem at least.

The crash began when I tried to enter the 2nd stage of Grandshelt Catacombs. Since this is like RK and if you crash during battle, the game just keeps trying to reload the battle, thus I keep crashing and can't do anything past the title screen. So, I don't know if there's some issue with possible text, monsters, graphics, or if my account data somehow got corrupted. Either way, I've tried reinstalling and everything to no avail. Currently got a support ticket going where after 3 mails, the guy finally escalated the issue. So now it's just wait and see.

Closed Thread
Page 16 of 422 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 ... LastLast