Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

decided to set up 10 reroll macros and see if i could get anything cool before bed.

I don't think I'm upset anymore. Still sucks that I miss Christmas and lost Gilgamesh TM but... this account has better potential than the lost one.

edit: and facebook unbanned my other account on the condition that I change the name to my real name... what do I do now? This new account has better units but no progress.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

To me, progress > since you can still pull characters. Noctis is no use until 6*.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by theshun View Post
    To me, progress > since you can still pull characters. Noctis is no use until 6*.
    I agree. Getting great units on a reroll is cool and all, but you're still left with having to devote the next month+ to grinding the story/lvling/enhancing, plus you've missed out on lots of lapis, event items, TM progress, esper progress, arena pots, pulls, and rank grinding. Even simple things that are taken for granted like gil or crafting mats can become a bottleneck again when starting over.

Grats on getting your account back too, pretty quick turn around considering the holidays and the nightmare stories others have told on reddit.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Prolly only reason I got it back is because I had my phone number and birth date on there. Photo ID + credit card sent in and I got it back within a couple hours. Guess the best security measure for this is put as much real info as you can on your BE account. I'll keep the Noctis/Cecil/etc. reroll account in case I get dicked again in the future but may just give it away.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

My sleepy brain definitely thought your screenshot was of a pull and got really confused when I thought you pulled Rain and Lasswell. Congrats on getting your account back. Score one point for customer service.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    Prolly only reason I got it back is because I had my phone number and birth date on there. Photo ID + credit card sent in and I got it back within a couple hours. Guess the best security measure for this is put as much real info as you can on your BE account. I'll keep the Noctis/Cecil/etc. reroll account in case I get dicked again in the future but may just give it away.
    I'm curious, but did you do anything that potentially could've got you banned on your fake fb?

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

I'm sitting on about 150 gigantaurs Is it worth pre-leveling anybody, like agrias or firion, for future use? Maybe level a second exdeath? Or get Buttz up so he can be useful eventually as a battery? Or will I just use Tilith down the road (if I get her)? Or just sit on them and hope I get something else good soon?

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Diomer View Post
    I'm curious, but did you do anything that potentially could've got you banned on your fake fb?
    Only thing I did on there was join a BE add me group. Apparently it's a problem recently on there that people are reporting what they believe to be fake or reroll accounts. Left the group and switched my profile to private to resolve that.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Only thing I did on there was join a BE add me group. Apparently it's a problem recently on there that people are reporting what they believe to be fake or reroll accounts. Left the group and switched my profile to private to resolve that.
    Yeah, that's what I was expecting you to say... sucks man, but that's why I've never joined any of that on mine.

Is blood sword worth it spending orbs on coliseum vs arena spam? I don't have too many high damage sword apart from enhancer and shining splendor. And I don't have any dual wield characters atm.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by DFJS View Post
    Is blood sword worth it spending orbs on coliseum vs arena spam? I don't have too many high damage sword apart from enhancer and shining splendor. And I don't have any dual wield characters atm.
    Blood sword to me is a bit more useful for someone like Cecil imo; I'd say just chip away at it as long as you keep yourself in the top 30k in Arena. That's what I did until I got blood sword.

Would be a nice plan if I could crack that top 30k. Sitting right outside. I do like that the group rewards for the new event are flying by.

Wild Card
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mina Pulchra
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal
    Blog Entries

AHA! That is 100% what happened to you. It's not even a recent thing. Within the first month of the game's launch that was a problem.
    I have no fucking clue where some people get off taking the time on reporting people's accounts on there. :<

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

People always have time to try and fuck over others, especially online.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

The Kevin Changs of the world will always make time to see other fail.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Got another Miyuki with one of those event tickets. And a few more troll gold crystals (sabin, golbez, bleh). And got trolled again by a noctis in arena. Sometimes RNGesus just wants to fuck you in the ass.

Prime Minister of Salt

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Omega Deathbringer
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Exdeath project complete~

Spoiler: show

The only (caster) unit that I will allow to succeed Exdeath will be Trance Terra since shes the only other mage I see that can use swords.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Golbez can too.

Daniel Rand
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Coren View Post
    I'm sitting on about 150 gigantaurs Is it worth pre-leveling anybody, like agrias or firion, for future use? Maybe level a second exdeath? Or get Buttz up so he can be useful eventually as a battery? Or will I just use Tilith down the road (if I get her)? Or just sit on them and hope I get something else good soon?
    Firion becomes a beast if you can give him dw, gets bonus for using different weapons and a bunch of killer effects

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk