Closed Thread
Page 227 of 422 FirstFirst ... 177 217 225 226 227 228 229 237 277 ... LastLast

Ran into nimbus but was only able to steal once from him but the description says steal until it runs away. Anyone else run into this?

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

I'm really just pulling to get some cinques since Shine was a bitch to me. I did finish Greg (945ATK); just need a moonblade. But I'd like some 20%ATK materia to fill in my other attackers. A Nine or Queen would just be icing on the cake.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by DFJS View Post
    Ran into nimbus but was only able to steal once from him but the description says steal until it runs away. Anyone else run into this?
    Yeah, the JP version you could steal multiple times. Ours you only get 1 time. It's a known bug, though they'll probably give us some bullshit like 20 NRG and 50 pantoma and call it a day.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Coren View Post
    Yeah, the JP version you could steal multiple times. Ours you only get 1 time. It's a known bug, though they'll probably give us some bullshit like 20 NRG and 50 pantoma and call it a day.
    They better give me a fuckload of Phantoma if thats the case... 3 turns of multiple steals would be astronomical... hope they fix it soon.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

I lied... it was just a poorly-worded announcement. I just ran across a post on reddit indicating that JP could *not* steal multiple times.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvi...vq&sh=52ac7113

Also, do you guys want OP Greg for carries? Or shitty lvl 10 cinque for the bonus?

Prime Minister of Salt

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Omega Deathbringer
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Daily pull Gold "Omg pls.....pls be another Shine or Leon pls....." -> WoL#3.

Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Daily Medius.

I'm getting a little burned out recently. 70+ pulls just to get 2 shines, shitty event (mediocre rewards, plus the relatively low number of phantoma per run), Arena is meh (I'm sitting on 6k arena medals; as of this month I'm doing the 5 required for dailies only), and I'm running low on lapis and not sure if I want to refill.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Cinque #3 from daily.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Daily gold... Seven. Fuck this banner

Prime Minister of Salt

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Omega Deathbringer
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Welp can barely do 1/4 of Nimbus' HP since he has 50% resist to fire and lightning(Olive's gun). Time to make Mustadio's TM in the future :/

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

I'd like a crack at nimbus with my real team, but I'm sure as hell not running 80 times to get a shot at it and wasting all those bonus drops.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Just finished my Dark Knight's Soul from Leon using the 1%(lol) Moogle that we got this week. Shine #1, and 2 will be done early tomorrow morning!

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Totally over prepared for 2 headed trials. I killed the dragon in two turns. March of the beast took a while, but I just plow through it.

I didn't get any bonus units from daily pull so the farming event is kinda shit. I relied on friend units and it still took fucking forever to earn those phantoma. I probably gonna get the summon tickets (up to 3k), megacite (Espers are not capped) and gigantaurs.

Greg trial incoming. Should be fun. His artwork looks awesome. I still ain't managed to snag a bonus unit either. Luckily friends have got some so farming isn't totally unbearable.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

That banner has skip written all over it, for me at least. I may give it one daily shot for Ramza but that'd be it, I have all the other units already.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

The banner is...bad. I may do dailies for a chance at a 2nd Snow, his TM stacks and is best in slot for Firion with God Hands from Xiao. I already have 5 off banner Agrias pulls though, so I'm sure I'll only pull her. Dailies at most.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

That banner looks straight shit tier, aside from some TM they're all garbage units or already common ones... only passable unit is Exdeath, the rest are poop, Ramza being trash for a considerable time. Good to get for future proofing I guess but not from the banner...

Also I've got 2 bonus units for this event so far, and I've dumped 10+ pulls into it I think? Got a third Gaff though so as long as they don't hard fuck us on the next FFT event I should have plenty of bonus units.

I don't think those guys at the bottom of the Greg trial page are meant to be a banner. I think they are trying to make us think they are gonna be useful in fighting him. Which I seriously doubt that they are. I'm just looking for one banner unit to help with farming a bit. Once I get one I can skip the half price pull and save.

Lol or not. Just checked wiki page and they do have them listed as a banner.

Prime Minister of Salt

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Omega Deathbringer
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Nimbus round 3: 50%. I'd wish he killed my bonus units instead of Luneth and Exdeath :/

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

gold! dupe Garnet. also I already have freaking Refia anyway.

I JUST WANT ONE GODDAMN BONUS UNIT GUYS