Closed Thread
Page 248 of 422 FirstFirst ... 198 238 246 247 248 249 250 258 298 ... LastLast
    Sea Torques
    BG Level

I didn't think I am gonna get second Orlandeau, but yeah.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Attempts = 2
    Lapis used = 10000
    5★ (2) = Orlandeau Orlandeau
    4★ (3) = Soleil Rosa Seven
    3★ (17) = Eight Mustadio Artemios Fang Vaan Ludmille Terra Garland Lawrence Lawrence Duane Arc Cloud of Darkness Locke Tellah Leo Maria

http://exvius.gamepedia.com/Summon_Simulator/20170324

Sigh. Fuck all of you and your TGCs.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Well, pulled a rainbow y'sh too, if that counts.

Also got the 1.6 mil moogle \○/ woo!

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

I fucking hate you all

pulled daily again against my better judgment

soleil :/

I mean, at least I can replace one Ovelia for slightly more bonus, I guess

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Spoiler: show

All pulled. I'm extremely fucking pissed off because

A) This is all rainbow crystal luck that never works for me on units that I actually need

B) What the fuck do I need 4 (soon 5) of these for..

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

lol I still don't have mine. Will get enough points by Thursday for sure, cutting it close. I'll probably pull one then too.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

For a f2p since start I have been pretty lucky with 5stars. Preboost I managed ramza, wk noel, luneth x2, noctis x2 and lightning. Post I've gotten y'shtola and orlandeau.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Azat View Post
    For a f2p since start I have been pretty lucky with 5stars. Preboost I managed ramza, wk noel, luneth x2, noctis x2 and lightning. Post I've gotten y'shtola and orlandeau.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
    Thats not luck, thats "I made a deal with the devil", jesus man

That's some insane luck on pulls. Got the Katana. Now that I got that done working on my olive trying to get to 100. Think next I'll get durandal. How many red orbs do the yellow chocobos give. Ran into 3 yellows after about 3 days of seeing none.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Every time I open this thread these days I fell the urge to quit this game entirely lol.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

I'm trying to push for that 1.6 mil moogle. I'm 250k away. I've had a hell of a time reliably beating ELT. Even with a 1k+ atk olive, I only kill Ifrit ~75% of the time.

I'm running Cecil, Ling, Refia, Greg, and Noctis. All have at least 50% fire resist and paralyze immune. I keep up barfire. And some % of the time he'll just assrape most of my team. Am I missing something?

I need to get at least 1k points per orb for the next 2 days and I'd prefer not to waste lapis in refills.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

But you still get points even if you don't kill; I remember taking Ifrit to at least 65%ish, and got a bit over 700 points, iirc.

If you can't beat him (reliably) with that setup, I'm not even sure I want to try again. From what I see everywhere, Ling (who I don't have) seems to be the real deal breaker.

Edit: And DC Refia > Y'sh (imo), at least for this, which doesn't help my case either.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ikuni Kuni
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Coren View Post
    Attempts = 2
    Lapis used = 10000
    5★ (2) = Orlandeau Orlandeau
    4★ (3) = Soleil Rosa Seven
    3★ (17) = Eight Mustadio Artemios Fang Vaan Ludmille Terra Garland Lawrence Lawrence Duane Arc Cloud of Darkness Locke Tellah Leo Maria

http://exvius.gamepedia.com/Summon_Simulator/20170324

Sigh. Fuck all of you and your TGCs.
    I pulled four Orlandeau in three consecutive 10 pulls with the simulator, I'm doubtful their RNG is implemented correctly. Used some tickets and pulled my first rainbow in quite awhile, it was fucking Ace.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Alvinho View Post
    But you still get points even if you don't kill; I remember taking Ifrit to at least 65%ish, and got a bit over 700 points, iirc.

If you can't beat him (reliably) with that setup, I'm not even sure I want to try again. From what I see everywhere, Ling (who I don't have) seems to be the real deal breaker.

Edit: And DC Refia > Y'sh (imo), at least for this, which doesn't help my case either.
    It is definitely true you get partial credit (full credit is around 1600, IIRC, vs pro is around 580 right now). But it's still frustrating. I'm wondering if I don't need to drop cecil entirely and stick in another DPS. Or maybe just put bushido freedom on him (with no weapon) to at least dispel my team occasionally.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoii View Post
    I pulled four Orlandeau in three consecutive 10 pulls with the simulator, I'm doubtful their RNG is implemented correctly. Used some tickets and pulled my first rainbow in quite awhile, it was fucking Ace.
    I posted that just because it was the *first* click of "pull until 5*". And that means my 2nd 10+1 was 2x orlandeau.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ikuni Kuni
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Right, I understand. I'm just saying the five star rate is exceedingly high with that simulator.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Zoii View Post
    Right, I understand. I'm just saying the five star rate is exceedingly high with that simulator.
    Not really. It should be ~14% for a 5* on each 10+1 pull. Roughly half of those will be the banner 5*.
    So *on average* you should be seeing a 5* in 7 pulls. I get lots of 2's and 3's, but I also get 17's and "pulls" like this:

Attempts = 24
    Lapis used = 120000
    5★ (1) = Orlandeau
    4★ (65) = Refia Leon Soleil Nine Soleil Soleil Soleil Mercedes Snow Chizuru Garnet Soleil Refia Leon Hope Soleil Soleil Soleil Soleil Agrias Soleil Mercedes Vanille Soleil Soleil Soleil Shine Rosa Rosa Mercedes Snow Vanille Gaffgarion Vanille Mercedes Warrior of Light Soleil Mercedes Rosa Leon Snow Chizuru Soleil Hope Shine Soleil Luka Rosa Chizuru Refia Luka Garnet Shine Rosa Agrias Soleil Vanille Nine Soleil Gaffgarion Refia Soleil Soleil Soleil Hope
    3★ (198) = Ovelia Galuf Faris Lawrence Rakshasa Lani Mustadio Cecil Golbez Clyne Amarant Ovelia Shadow Kain Ovelia Fang Vaan Kain Trey Duane Locke Ovelia Cloud of Darkness Ovelia Golbez Lawrence Duane Hayate Medius Bartz Jack Ingus Shera Edge Garland Hayate Lawrence Edgar Ovelia Miyuki Kuja Sazh Exdeath Lawrence Bartz Maria Ovelia Firion Firion Lawrence Alma Mustadio Anzelm Alma Shantotto Fang Lenna Galuf Clyne Medius Faris Medius Rakshasa Lawrence Cinque Ludmille Elle Clyne Golbez Lani Edgar Vaan Amarant Gilbert Ovelia Ovelia Kefka Cecil Celes Bartz Faris Penelo Maria Ovelia Artemios Ludmille Sazh Ludmille Lawrence Edge Tellah Luna Tellah Trey Sazh Lawrence Penelo Ovelia Lawrence Arc Cecil Firion Ingus Ingus Golbez Rakshasa Ovelia Charlotte Lawrence Maria Ovelia Ingus Lawrence Zidane Medius Sabin Lawrence Ovelia Anzelm Leo Ovelia Medius Lawrence Vaan Ovelia Ovelia Fran Lawrence Bartz Edge Miyuki Lawrence Alma Kefka Miyuki Hayate Rakshasa Ovelia Ovelia Hayate Krile Ovelia Faris Terra Ovelia Leo Alma Golbez Gilbert Fang Rakshasa Lawrence Sazh Rakshasa Kain Miyuki Bedile Miyuki Sabin Tellah Clyne Jack Ovelia Luna Kuja Elle Hayate Roselia Vivi Duane Roselia Golbez Lawrence Vivi Ovelia Gilbert Anzelm Kefka Lawrence Ovelia Ingus Luna Sabin Ovelia Lawrence Zidane Shera Lawrence Zidane Russell Lawrence Mustadio Maria Elle Zidane Freya Ovelia Shantotto

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I only did PRO from the start and just crossed 1.6M this morning.

Edit: Cor, have you tried Luka as healer? You could forego any accessories/material that aren't damage.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Yep, me too. Got my moogle earlier today.
    I have Minfilia's gear completeled (with 2x accessory), currently crafting Y'shtola's boots (already have her wand+robe) and I'll have to craft Thancred's stuff later.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Never leveled Luka, actually. Have like 7 of her though!

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Woooot! Compensation Ifrit and today's coins finally netted me the last 2 hermit's teachings I needed to 6* Y'shtola! Now I have a complete Minifilia and Y'shtola. Thank god, was going to throw refills tomorrow had this not happened.