Closed Thread
Page 287 of 422 FirstFirst ... 237 277 285 286 287 288 289 297 337 ... LastLast
    Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Trance Terra's enhancements coming tomorrow (in JP obvs):

most notable:
    - additional mag boost (large) from one of her passives
    - ultima enhancement (same as D Fina)
    - magical activation now allows w-white magic and something called "retaught maudin's blessing" ([sic] no idea what that is)
    - now allows for: magical activation -> chaos wave (large damage up) -> awakened chaos wave (whatever that is, probably very sexy tho)

having pulled two of her I was just waiting for this announcement... GIGGITY

on a totally unrelated note: next event with sacred crystals I am buying mog king out

fuck. this.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I have over 100 sacred crystals at this point. They're still a huge cock block.

Yeah would be nice if they put them back during next king mog. Needs to hurry up and be Friday already. Gotta kill some dragons.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

so many runs with zero crystals, last run - needed one more - got three.

RNGesus really hates these things :/

they were around during my first MK event way back (I think it was FFT or the one before that?) but I foolishly didn't buy any, thinking "I can get those from normal dungeons! it's a waste!"

yeah... that was dumb

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Yesterday's daily and today's daily: Setzer. 3/5 for Death Team.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bladen Ansgar
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Exodar

With the Shadows of the Empire moogle my Greg is at 96% so I am just going to farm up the last 4% but I need some advice on what to spend next moogles on. So far, as far as Moogle's go (not counting character specific ones from events) I have picked up a dual wield and soon Genji gloves.

TMs I am working on:
    Materia: 2 Dualcast, 1 Letters and Arms, 1 more dual wield, 1 DK soul, 3 Blade Mastery, 1 Doublehand, and 2 Quick Assault.
    Weapons: 4 Excalibur, 2 Sakurafubuki, 1 Rising Sun, 1 Viking Axe, 1 Romandan Pistol, 1 Omnirod
    Other: 3 Bracers, 3 Magistral Crest, 2 Monster Breastplate, 1 Black Cowl, 1 Miracle Robe

Greg and Fryevia are my current best units. I have her weapon. The majority of my gear is event/trial gear after that. Just need some advice. My team is usually some combination of Greg/Fryevia/Exdeath/P. Cecil/Y'shtola/Ling/Exdeath/Refia/Minfilia/Bartz/CoD/Firion in about that order.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I think once i finish my last DW, shine and leon i'll do 4 letters and arms and mateus' malice. I'm doing 4 letters and arms on the offchance i ever get greg and i can use genji for DW instead of an ability slot.

Come home and some stupid YouTube video was playing and ffbe wasn't running and I have no idea why. Getting some good levels though.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Copypasting my post from reddit...

Those two new GL exclusives are cool. Zyrus relying on his LB (with no High Tide unless he drops below 33% HP...) is a bit difficult to swallow, but he doesn't seem awful for a budget mage.

Reberta can be hit or miss. I really wish they'd make it so that jumps benefit from Killer and elemental effects, especially since they will always be hampered by never being capable of chaining. Her big wombo combo does have an enormous multiplier though, and her sprite is awesome, but... no chains and no killers/elements may make it difficult to use her over other 5* bases. Elemental breaths into Mystic Thrust will probably be go-to for her anyway.

Honestly I think both of these units would seem a lot better to me if they were raid gacha prizes rather than normal banner units.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Jumps may be fixed with this maint though, I think they are in JP.

Edit: Yay, 10 free shadows :D

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Bladen Ansgar View Post
    With the Shadows of the Empire moogle my Greg is at 96% so I am just going to farm up the last 4% but I need some advice on what to spend next moogles on. So far, as far as Moogle's go (not counting character specific ones from events) I have picked up a dual wield and soon Genji gloves.

TMs I am working on:
    Materia: 2 Dualcast, 1 Letters and Arms, 1 more dual wield, 1 DK soul, 3 Blade Mastery, 1 Doublehand, and 2 Quick Assault.
    Weapons: 4 Excalibur, 2 Sakurafubuki, 1 Rising Sun, 1 Viking Axe, 1 Romandan Pistol, 1 Omnirod
    Other: 3 Bracers, 3 Magistral Crest, 2 Monster Breastplate, 1 Black Cowl, 1 Miracle Robe

Greg and Fryevia are my current best units. I have her weapon. The majority of my gear is event/trial gear after that. Just need some advice. My team is usually some combination of Greg/Fryevia/Exdeath/P. Cecil/Y'shtola/Ling/Exdeath/Refia/Minfilia/Bartz/CoD/Firion in about that order.
    My rule of thumb is necessity then rank. You look like you have most of your necessity items (ones needed to make your characters better VS universal stuff). I would look at the wiki rankings for TMs and just go that route (or things like Ribbon/Discernment for debuff blocking). If nothing else, start farming the Chamber of Gems.

http://exvius.gamepedia.com/Trust_Master_Reward

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Well they haven't fixed Jumps and the 5* unit is obviously built around those lol. Mage it is then.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Laswell's sword is named...

Spoiler: show
    purple lightning. really. REALLY. I think that may be the single dumbest thing I have seen in this game.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

any thoughts on Shadow of the Empire - ELT for me? here's my lineup, decent equips but no TMs:

- Greg (second knife)
    - Light
    - TT x2 (530 and 350 mag or so)
    - Refia
    - Y'shtola
    - Chizuru
    - WoL

I'm not seeing any really easy fire resist equips out there that could help push this team to clear ELT. And while I have some good friend units I'm not sure if any of them could carry. But I want that moogle so bad...

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I have Minfillia set as my friend unit, take her and use Tank, healer, and 3 dps. Minfillia's fire resist buff is +70% and last three turns(Try to fill in the last 30% on your other units and you'll be totally immune to fire). On her other two turns you can use her AoE 100% confuse resist (Lasts 3 turns), and on her off turn, use her 100% atk or mag buff (Single target, use on your best dps).

If you don't target the dragon's weakness(ice and water), he won't hit hard, but he will heal 50k hp per turn, so you need to be able to do at least that much every round.

Be sure to bring smoke bombs and tents to flee from fights, and restore hp/mp before the boss. The first two boss fights can be one-shot with Raise.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

New unit animations

Quote Originally Posted by Reberta
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyrus

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    any thoughts on Shadow of the Empire - ELT for me? here's my lineup, decent equips but no TMs:

- Greg (second knife)
    - Light
    - TT x2 (530 and 350 mag or so)
    - Refia
    - Y'shtola
    - Chizuru
    - WoL

I'm not seeing any really easy fire resist equips out there that could help push this team to clear ELT. And while I have some good friend units I'm not sure if any of them could carry. But I want that moogle so bad...
    Make sure NO ONE has Shiva as their Esper. Have Terra DC Blizzara (or one cast then Ultima, if you can manage MP). Paul is a friend point summon and his TM is Escape, which is AMAZING for events like these (Kefka, Xon, and a few others have it natively). The flower is actually harder (most think), and it's the same order as Antonella (Ivy (B) > Root (C) > Leaves (D) > Main Body (Flower) (A)). As long as you use water/ice, you don't need confuse res items. Barfira is a craftable materia (Beginner C-4 reward) so anyone can use and carby has it, too. I have a 960 TGCid. I can make a 912 Noctis.

Edit: I can make a 65% Evade Lightning with 85% Fire Res and 790 ATK and her Ice Blitz should chain with TT Blizzara.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

That Drg 5* really feels like it's channeling FFXI. Too bad it's not more useful.

Anyone using nox having issues after this update? Can barely connect on my pc right now.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

Issue I'm wondering if anyone might have some insight into.

I wanted to buy some lapis with some Amazon coins I got, so I redownloaded the app through Amazon Underground.

When I pull it up on MEmu, I still have all my lapis, almost 12k. However when I pull it up on my phone through Amazon, I don't have any.

What should I do here?

EDIT: Nevermind, I got it. I'll just switch back to Android after I finish spending all this lapis.