FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    These are permanent.
    Great, not messing around with dailies then. I'm avoiding all dailies (and pulls in general) that aren't must haves for me personally until the increase of rainbow rate to 3%. If you plan to not spend much $ wise on the game, you'll maximize your returns this way, although we'll probably be waiting 6 months for those changes.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Yah, Finished 1 Gugnir off this, will probably never get the 5* but Im keeping those TM moogles, shits too good to let go.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Oravis Altago
    FFXIV Server
    Exodus
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Finished Doublehand for my Olive! I just need to work on a few more equipment TMs to max her out. But I'm also trying to work on one of my Fryevias with some Letter and Arms TMs.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Diomer View Post
    Great, not messing around with dailies then. I'm avoiding all dailies (and pulls in general) that aren't must haves for me personally until the increase of rainbow rate to 3%. If you plan to not spend much $ wise on the game, you'll maximize your returns this way, although we'll probably be waiting 6 months for those changes.
    Don't forget the freebie pulls though.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Deathbringer View Post
    Even though the answer is most likely "no", I'll ask anyway: "Will Dragon Killer(the FP summon one) stack with Farris' TM (Aqua + Dragon Killer)?"
    It should, though I've slacked on getting Farris' TM and can't 100% confirm. It's possible her TM is coded to just give Aqua + Dragon killers separately, causing it to not stack.

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    Not that bad, not sure if his 30% threshold megaflares are bugged or if it's an intended mechanic where if you don't hit him he won't actually use it, but hey.]
    I had this as well. Pretty sure something bugged because I went 1/2 and lost to a low % megaflare that I couldn't heal to full or Focus for. Second attempt he just never did it after charging.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

dat double

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Malithar View Post
    It should, though I've slacked on getting Farris' TM and can't 100% confirm. It's possible her TM is coded to just give Aqua + Dragon killers separately, causing it to not stack.

I had this as well. Pretty sure something bugged because I went 1/2 and lost to a low % megaflare that I couldn't heal to full or Focus for. Second attempt he just never did it after charging.
    They do.

http://exvius.gamepedia.com/Syldra%27s_Protection

Prime Minister of Salt

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Omega Deathbringer
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Thx for the response. Welp guess I can work on that after Leon and D.Cecil's TM are done since I got 5 of her(the other 3 units are Gaffgarions and I have 2 Bracers done already).

Trying to keep the mage tmr moogles as much as I can. Just in case. Selling the 5* ones.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ikuni Kuni
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Saving my raid coins until the end so my inventory doesn't get packed with shit.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius (Smartphones)

Hey, so i started playing again, i still don't know what to do in this game, how do you get OP gear? What are the OP units right now? If anyone wants to add me again, my friend ID is: 102611478

I have like 10 summon tickets, and like 5k lapis, so i dono where to summon.

Pretty much the only OP shit comes through TMs, with okayish stuff from events here and there. Personally wouldn't suggest blowing your stash of tickets/lapis on the current banner, but nonetheless don't forget the freebie pulls. That said, pick up some strong friends and work your way through the story collecting the lapis objective rewards, and when you got the orbs, take on the strongest Bahamut you can manage. Without knowing your current roster, not much else to suggest.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I think explorations trophy may be bugged; I just so happened to have looked at my progress yesterday, and I was up to 7000+, which already was a surprising number, did two more today, and voila, trophy.

I know I'll occasionally get temporary 1's on that button in the main menu, though checking it reveals no new trophies added. Possibly related. Dunno~

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Any upcoming gates to look forward to?

With my free summons i've gotten a 4* setzer, 4* Sohze, and a 3* Firion. My current roster from last i played was a 5* Hayate, 3* Kefka, 3* Edgar, 4* Kain, and now using my 4* setzer, i have a 3* Penelo, also, and a 3* Medius that seems to evolve to 6*.

edit: also what are TMs? and where do i spend these bahamut coins?

Out of those I'd suggest working on setzer, sozhe, firion, and Kefka. Those will do you the best until you can snag some better units. And they all can upgrade to 6 star once you get a bit further back into the game. The rest of those you mentioned aren't really that good. Add some people from here to help with the current Bahamut event. The summon rewards are good. Can get stuff to sell and fuse to help level your units faster. Plus rank points to increase your level. If you try to add some people here on your friend list be sure to have BG somewhere in the comment section.

On a tmr farming note. How much different is menu than nox? Nox has become unusable since this last maintenance. Having really bad connection issues. My pc is using a wired connection but since I think it's a phone emulator it's using my WiFi to connect. Should I swap my pc over to WiFi as well? Any advice would be welcome.

Just sent a friend request nitsuki.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

Gotta say, having all these BG Orlandeaus as friend units is making ELT a breeze. I don't even guard megaflare, just kill it in 3 turns.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I should probably update some of the friends to some more of the BGers myself.

That said, pulled the mage guy from the daily.

Is it sad that I'm mostly excited about actually being able to use these damned Moogles?

Also, what's the minimum attack you'd need on a pair of TG Cids to cheese Gilgamesh or the Dark Espers?

Gave up on nox. Going to try memu once I'm done uninstalling and running a system scan.

Who would benefit from firion's tm? Getting close to 100 from the mini moogles. Got a Charlotte and another seven from freebies today. Charlotte at 95% now. Was going to use her tmr on refia but I'm using equip light shield instead.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Been doing pulls. Mostly shit (like, every original 3/4* has shown up recently: rakshasha, bedile, clyne, etc etc). Got Zylus, and a bunch of shitty offbanner yellows (Garnet # 13, Refia #8) and a second Xon. Not sure whether to be happy or not. I guess I'll level him and put him on my Cryst farm team (got 3 more giancrysts so far today).

Trying to stay in the top 5k on the event; sitting around 2k right now, but I figure more will dump some lapis on it when we get close to the end next week.