Closed Thread
Page 296 of 422 FirstFirst ... 246 286 294 295 296 297 298 306 346 ... LastLast
    Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    Seems like a fairly underwhelming banner all around.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    It's a trend with type - 0.

Prime Minister of Salt

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Omega Deathbringer
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Only other decent daggers I've seen are a Mag+48 TMR from a limited unit and a SPR+20 dagger from a Event Trial.

Till then pray for (more) Global Exclusive units I guess.

So is rem a magic dealer or physical? Dailies are sucking for me. Got ovelia and Kuja today. That million summon rewards was kinda lame as well. Not sure how hard I'll farm this last type 0 event. Probably just get the usual suspects and go back to tm farming. Got dragon killer done. Getting close to my 3rd dual wield. Got kain's done the other day and it's my first tmr weapon. Getting kinda close with my miyuki.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Rem is magical.

Also. I am so tired of type0 events. Always garbage units and garbage items.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by DFJS View Post
    So is rem a magic dealer or physical? Dailies are sucking for me. Got ovelia and Kuja today. That million summon rewards was kinda lame as well. Not sure how hard I'll farm this last type 0 event. Probably just get the usual suspects and go back to tm farming. Got dragon killer done. Getting close to my 3rd dual wield. Got kain's done the other day and it's my first tmr weapon. Getting kinda close with my miyuki.
    She's a magical DPS with access to some heals. Her ability awakenings in JP boost her -aga spells like Kuja's Thundaga so she will get better (and likely buffed in GL) but she's mediocre at best for now. So her GL exclusive buff is completely useless unless we get 2 magical oriented daggers in this event or there's more buffs they haven't mentioned yet.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Finally! A banner I won't even bother with outside of Dailys in hopes of some bonus unit to make that grind easier. Type-0 events* are such garbage.

*Would be acceptable if previous units still gave bonus.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I won't even be pulling dailies for this garbage.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

How is she mediocre with a 94/100 JP and 9.5/10 Global rating? She has auto-revive, Aoe heal+Esuna, she's a mana battery, and deals decent damage.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I've looked at her kit on the wiki and it just seems painfully weak for a 5* base unit. Maybe her upgrades in the future make her good, but as far as units go, she's a 5 star with underwhelming niche utility with the most damage potential coming from dual caster ga spells.... . I'm not chasing her.

The auto revive is nice, Its just literally her only standout feature. Edit: AOE cure +erase is also good. Plus I missed protectga so she has a buff!

http://exvius.gamepedia.com/Rem For her abilities.

I guess if you just view her as a WHM first and foremost win some damage potential she ain't bad at all. I could be undervaluing auto raise, I really could. I'm sure it'll be a god send in future hard fights, but it's simply a unit I won't be chasing after. I'm sure she'll replace any WHM on your team if you can stand to lose Embolden.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Heal (1000 HP, 3.4x) and cure all status ailments to all allies seems pretty nice and her 30% MP Drain keeps her healthy with MP. To me, she would be doing okay MAG damage but a backup healer/remove debuffs/revive people (until Rikku). Or, heal completely (she does have DC). By no means chase, but she's a GREAT unit if she's pulled. And King is a strong attack if you lack attackers but is easily replaced by better (but I know we have a few new people).

Edit: OH! King's TM is 7% MP regen, so could be good for people who missed out on Vestments or REALLY need MP.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ikuni Kuni
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Rem also gets AOE Osmose from exclusive materia, which is nice for Arena. She is a good healer, but not worth chasing considering most already have Refia/Luka/Y'shtola and the other banner units and their TMs are shit.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Finally got to finishing the dragon gun from the event and threw it on Olive, she now is doing double dmg (230k per fire imperil heat boosted true shot to 460k per shot) and is sitting at 611 ATK, fuck yeah! No longer need to rely on high ATK friend units now to make it go by fast.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

THANK FUCKING CHRIST!

Last ticket from the rewards got me a fucking 4* crystal and I got Zyrus instead of trolled! Time to dump my 100% trust moogles into him!

Edit: Whoops lol, apparently I thought Crimson Blood was his TM and Draco Spike was the 5* unit, got them mixed up, so have 100% trust units for the 5* and only had 65% for this one, meh, still cleared a fuck ton of moogles!

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

grats!

got my second with a few more tickets. 2 moogles away from making my Trance Terras quite happy. that and two Zidanes makes this a pretty good event for me.

edit: finished second Draco Spike. now my Trance Terras can solo Bahamut ELT. it's a good feeling lol

also gonna get 2x H Armor (meh) and 2x Gungnir (decent) on this event. might save 20x Reberta moogles but probably will trash them after the banner ends

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by theshun View Post
    How is she mediocre with a 94/100 JP and 9.5/10 Global rating? She has auto-revive, Aoe heal+Esuna, she's a mana battery, and deals decent damage.
    I wouldn't call her mediocre. She's not a bad unit by any means but she's not worth chasing.

Had to burn some raid coins cause I ran out of space. Almost capped out the individual points. Debating whether or not to continue to farm it once I'm done. Any thoughts on that?

Alvin your orlandu is pretty boss now. Wasn't really paying attention but it's the 2nd highest att on my list.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Yeah, with Alvin's Orlandeau, I can one-turn Bahamut by chaining his with mine.

When does this event end? Trying to work on a second Draco Spike. ..Second Gungnir looks more likely.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Ayn View Post
    Yeah, with Alvin's Orlandeau, I can one-turn Bahamut by chaining his with mine.

When does this event end? Trying to work on a second Draco Spike. ..Second Gungnir looks more likely.
    26, so next week

Also finally took a look and counted the Crimson Blood (5* unit) moogles I have........ at 150% so far for trust, gonna probably end up selling the excess past 100% since I doubt i'll ever (anytime soon) pull 2 of her, let alone 1.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I immediately sell them when i pull cause they're the most common ones.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

I've got Gungnir, Equip H Armor, and Crimson Blood out of this... just need Zyrus and I'll be able to drop 20 moogles.

Also close to sneaking into the top 5000 for this event. How long will the raid last?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk