Closed Thread
Page 305 of 422 FirstFirst ... 255 295 303 304 305 306 307 315 355 ... LastLast
    Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Kainos View Post
    anyone think its worth it to spam to get another dracospike TM?
    I already have gungirx2 but i pulled another Zyrus and he is at 30%. I think i can get it with another 40k coins but i also need gil and would want to sell.
    The coins sell for one gil each. Finish off the TM

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

So i have quite the army i guess, but i dono how to build from there, so i need help, i posted in the spoiler all my current units who i think are good.

Spoiler: show

FFBE Units:

6*
    Chizuru
    Zyrus - TM unlocked

Potential 6*
    Firion - TM unlocked
    Setzer
    Cecil
    Refia
    Sehze
    King
    Xon
    Mercedes
    Medius
    Cerius
    Bartz
    Kefka
    Terra
    Snow
    Xiao

Potential 5*
    Rydia
    Agrias
    Kain - TM unlocked
    Hayate
    Sice
    Rosa
    Hope
    Leon
    Zidane
    Galuf
    Alma
    Mustadio
    Ovelia
    Ludmille
    Duane

My vet friends told me to to now concentrate on finishing up my espers, and awaken Refia and Cecil to 6*. What is the best way to farm 5* and 6* mats in the best way once i run out of items from king moogle? Also how to farm magicites??? And how to farm TMs faster? My vet friends told me to get Ludmille's dual cast, and Zidane's dual wield asap. As they work very well with Chizuru and Zyrus. And holy shit LBs are impossible to level...

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Friday's banner will consist of:
    -Wilhelm https://dm.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/wiki/units/469 TM is an Heavy Shield with 65 DEF and SPR, 5*
    -Grace https://dm.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/wiki/units/471 TM is an accessory with +20% MP, +25% MAG, +25% SPR, 4*
    -Abel https://dm.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/wiki/units/474 TM is an 82 ATK dagger with DW, 3*
    -Jean https://dm.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/wiki/units/477 TM is a 120 ATK gun, 3*

This banner had Tidus in it in JP, removed for GL.

Edit: It's actually going to be announced this Friday so this is next week's banner.

Only way to get 6 star mats is king mog or the limited event dungeons. As for the 5 star your going to have to run the vortex dungeon to get them. Depending on who your going to level you may need to farm the 20 energy one. Some need and some don't so you can get away with the 10/15 energy ones as well. Be prepared to do alot of grinding on both. Your vet friends gave good advice.

As for tm's the only way besides the trust moogles is to use a macro on your pc. Pretty much everyone on here does when there's not an event. The Bahamut event right now has a chance to drop megacites. Can get them from explorations. You've got a long road ahead of you so don't try and burn out on getting things done asap.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Nitsuki View Post
    So i have quite the army i guess, but i dono how to build from there, so i need help, i posted in the spoiler all my current units who i think are good.

FFBE Units:

6*
    Chizuru
    Zyrus - TM unlocked

Potential 6*
    Firion - TM unlocked
    Setzer
    Cecil
    Refia
    Sehze
    King
    Xon
    Mercedes
    Medius
    Cerius
    Bartz
    Kefka
    Terra
    Snow
    Xiao

Potential 5*
    Rydia
    Agrias
    Kain - TM unlocked
    Hayate
    Sice
    Rosa
    Hope
    Leon
    Zidane
    Galuf
    Alma
    Mustadio
    Ovelia
    Ludmille
    Duane

My vet friends told me to to now concentrate on finishing up my espers, and awaken Refia and Cecil to 6*. What is the best way to farm 5* and 6* mats in the best way once i run out of items from king moogle? Also how to farm magicites??? And how to farm TMs faster? My vet friends told me to get Ludmille's dual cast, and Zidane's dual wield asap. As they work very well with Chizuru and Zyrus. And holy shit LBs are impossible to level...
    Mog event has 6* mats 25 for 160 but 300 for 540. Don't go for the 10% moogle. The NRG spent to get 30k is roughly 5.5% to ALL in your party (at a 2.5 min bonus). The previous raid had King LB pots, so maybe we'll see them again. Magicites are dropping from raid coins (you need about 250 big ones at 1.5EXP to go from 1*1 to 2*cap). For TMs, you can macro farm on PC or iOS (Switch Controls) or Android (has something, I'm sure).

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Nitsuki View Post

FFBE Units:

6*
    Chizuru
    Zyrus - TM unlocked

Potential 6*
    Firion - TM unlocked
    Setzer
    Cecil
    Refia
    Sehze
    King
    Xon
    Mercedes
    Medius
    Cerius
    Bartz
    Kefka
    Terra
    Snow
    Xiao

Potential 5*
    Rydia
    Agrias
    Kain - TM unlocked
    Hayate
    Sice
    Rosa
    Hope
    Leon
    Zidane
    Galuf
    Alma
    Mustadio
    Ovelia
    Ludmille
    Duane

Okay. This is going to be difficult.

Upgrade to 5* mats can usually be found in the pro (20 stamina) dungeon of the daily you can unlock in the vortex.
    6* mats are only obtained in events. So if you run out you gotta wait til the next one. Almost every event will have them.

Zyrus gets natural dualcast BLM so if you do go for dual cast throw it on Refia. Dual wield is a must though and I would aim for a long term goal of getting multiple. I don't often suggest this but this game is grindy as fuck, I recommend DLing an emulator on your computer and finding a guide on setting up a trust farming macro while you're at work or asleep, you'll average about 1% trust per 100 stamina (if doing 1 stamina dungeons. It's 10% chance to gain 0.1% after any battle) if I recall. It's shit. You'll want a macro.

Also, LB you either farm hard at 3* or shovel LB pots into them (LB pots come from certain events and pulls, and are always available from coliseum pulls if you do that for the tickets. But the higher the * rating the harder it is to level it up. So if possible always start leveling it from a 3* version or their lowest version. It's a grind not unlike TMs.

Also if your weapon choices are trash Xaio would be a good starter 6* unit I believe as well, but probably not worth the resources. Refia and Cecil are definitely good suggestions.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

didn't play at all yesterday, come back and I'm rank 114k in Bahamut trollolol

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    Friday's banner will consist of:
    -Wilhelm https://dm.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/wiki/units/469 TM is an Heavy Shield with 65 DEF and SPR, 5*
    -Grace https://dm.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/wiki/units/471 TM is an accessory with +20% MP, +25% MAG, +25% SPR, 4*
    -Abel https://dm.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/wiki/units/474 TM is an 82 ATK dagger with DW, 3*
    -Jean https://dm.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/wiki/units/477 TM is a 120 ATK gun, 3*

This banner had Tidus in it in JP, removed for GL.

Edit: It's actually going to be announced this Friday so this is next week's banner.
    I feel like instead of a cash grab for a 5* base tank that will fall behind 6* WoL sooner rather than later, that banner is just a trash bin now without Tidus.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

Wow those upcoming TMs are fantastic.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Yeah, it's a pretty bad banner unless they have some GL exclusive buffs to announce. Wilhelm however is the best tank in the game, especially with his ability awakenings, but that's all he can do unlike Cecil and WoL. His DEF and SPR stats are super high, way higher than either of them.
    Unless Grace gets some buffs I'll probably be skipping this tbh. I have more than enough Zidanes and a Second Knife so I don't care about that dagger, the gun is 2handed and doesn't work with Doublehand so... meh and I'm not gonna bother with Grace for those accessories.
    Wilhelm would be nice but they patched out rainbows from my game so skip!

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Since I need literally nothing from the new banner desperately I decided to blow my last 5k on a 11 pull in hopes of Reberta... Rainbow #3! Marie #3! What the hell, Game? Rainbow Robes for all 3 of my WoL?

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

3 Maries is pretty impressive.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

I still haven't seen a single bonus mob yet in this type 0 event and I've been running it every single time I have energy since it came out. Maybe that's RNG making up for giving me one of the mats for Exceed Ring from my latest Ruler's Ring craft lol.

Just got 100k points from my Bahamut orbs and only went up 2k spots. God this sucks. Went from the 1% moogle and 3 tickets to 200 lapis reward. Been using at least 15 orbs a day spamming elite.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

I wouldn't worry. we'll probably all get compensation even though it wasn't Gumi's fault. people spent lapis on refreshes to rank; that alone means Gumi has an obligation - ethically but perhaps also legally (probably not) - to fix the situation.

anyway I'm still hoping they'll fix the rankings. I was in the 5% moogle + ticket zone :/

now it's time to figure out my next TM... my heart says Letters and Arms for bae TT but my mind says another boring Dual Wield :/ bleh. I'll probably go with the latter.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Diomer View Post
    I still haven't seen a single bonus mob yet in this type 0 event and I've been running it every single time I have energy since it came out. Maybe that's RNG making up for giving me one of the mats for Exceed Ring from my latest Ruler's Ring craft lol.
    Seriously, this. Seen a few golden bombs, but that's it.

Also, now I'm in the 4k range for bahamut. Feels right, I guess.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

Yesssss

Zyrus get, Draco Spike done. Now I can finally start pulling from the Type-0 banner for some bonus units.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Alvinho View Post
    Seriously, this. Seen a few golden bombs, but that's it.

Also, now I'm in the 4k range for bahamut. Feels right, I guess.
    I've seen the bonus mob twice. No golden bombs though.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

The fuck? Went from rank 80k to 170k overnight, how the fuck did this happen? Went from getting a rare summon ticket to getting a measly 100 lapis now

Edit: Nvm, saw the reason why a few posts up, seriously though, sucks for those like me who grinded this event yet don't have access 24/7 and don't refresh to get shafted in rank tier rewards.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Ty guys, i guess i should do the macro thing, i just don't know how, i do have nox installed on my pc. The LB thing still bothers me, coming as a brave frontier vet which is also Alim's game, a burst frog (equivalent to LB pot), only needs 20 in total to max out a character's brave burst (limit burst) no matter what rarity, so that makes me salty that i have a 6* chizuru and zyrus with only lvl 1 LBs, i didn't know the grind was harder at higher levels. :/