Closed Thread
Page 310 of 422 FirstFirst ... 260 300 308 309 310 311 312 320 360 ... LastLast
    Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    Edit: Tossed my last 2 tickets at the Dragon Killers banner hoping for at least a Kain.... got Bedile and Trey
    This game really hates me lol, I better get a crazy 5* base soon.
    I've been throwing tickets at the Drg banner like crazy, mostly because I have so many TMs for Reberta and I don't want them to go to waste. Today I used my ticket, a rainbow crystal appeared and out popped...Aileen. Not exactly a bad pull (actually a good one from my understanding) but still not who I was hoping for. The rest of my pulls were a Vanille, CoD and Aiden. I can't even get a Kain or Firion out of this banner to put all my damn TMs to use.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Mugekuge View Post
    I opened some slots, whats your name?
    Alvinho, lol. LATAM represent.

Sent a request.

Lot of my friends on this banner haven't had alot of luck with rem. Only one other besides Alvin's. But since it's a 25nrg for elite usually by the time it comes back my 2 rem friends are up. If not I pick a king and defend him. Get around 1300 a run no bonus but when I do its pretty nice.

Not gonna crack that 30k ranking spot on Bahamut but I'm glad I'm in a spot where I won't get booted out. 1%moogle is kinda meh but the 3 free tickets is the real prize.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I don't have a Rem but I have 4 fucking Kings, so the bonus hasn't been that bad despite the 25 NRG. 600 rank exp is nice as well.

3 sice is all I've got. No golds on this banner. Few off banner golds on dragon slayer. Love that 600 rank points as well. Two levels already between this and Bahamut raid. Getting close to a 3rd.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

threw my last two tickets at the Drg banner, Zyrus #4....and Firion #3. Guess I gotta burn some lapis to try and get enough coins to max out their TMs.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

ELT was annoying but easy overall. Now 99% on Excalibur... will put my Gilgamesh at totally best in slot aside from 2atk from Monster Breastplate. Once his enhancements roll around he's going to be a monster.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

I've still got Rem up for friend. I'm going to bed now, but will free up some space later if anybody wants.

This newest banner looks pretty meh. Still, I like having all the units so I tossed some saved-up tickets. 2 Abels and a Grace. Wilhelm is supposed to be a solid tank, but the rest seem like garbage except for TMs? It may not even be worth dailies the rest of the week.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Wilhelm is the only prize unless you haven't got enough gilgamesh/zidanes tbh. Next week is very likely to be a Tillith banner so... saving everything for that and anniversary at this point

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Eh, I have 2 Tiliths already lol. I may pull for completion and aim for the other 4*s despite their shittiness but given my luck I won't pull them anyway.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Man, the last two banner is total shit. No 4*. Fucking Sohze kept dropping.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

enters arena, not paying attention
    dual cast black magic is out

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Quote Originally Posted by Ziero View Post
    threw my last two tickets at the Drg banner, Zyrus #4....and Firion #3. Guess I gotta burn some lapis to try and get enough coins to max out their TMs.
    grats!

I ended up finishing Zyrus #3 and saving enough moogles for #4 when he comes along. Someday...although I couldn't even use it until my first DW is done lol. and even then I'll eventually replace it with a sword once I get Letters and Arms. so... yeah... why am I saving these moogles again?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Just 4-manned the new exploration with Pecil, Refia, Ling, and a Friend Noctis(850ish atk + Diabolos).

Super smooth, no problems at all. Does anyone want me to set Pecil, Ling, or Refia as friend? Ling made the boss hit for 200ish a pop, 700 when he buffed himself.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Ling would be great although I'm gonna wait until this MK event is over. The exploration event goes past that, and I need so many giancrysts. If I'm even still playing this game when TT's enhancements go global... lol

I wonder if Xon would be an allstar here. If the boss has some nasty buffs that is.

Edit: Looking at reddit... yeah, Xon rocks this boss. You still want a separate dispel, preferably with Dualcast, for the adds. But Xon definitely works here.

Edit2: Lol, used ticket from the first stage, Abel. DONE WITH THIS BANNER

Not sure I'll ever use Bowie Knife - most characters are going to be setup with Chiz + Leon TM, forgoing the use of a dagger - but still good to have at least one of him around.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Effectively best in slot Gilgamesh, get. Missing 2 atk from Monster Breastplate, 4th materia slot being killer depending on what the current event boss is.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

YAY! Congrats!

That's pretty sweet proth.

Grinding out these 30k crysts aren't too bad. Just about got power done thinking I might do tech next. Horse needs to pop more to speed this up so I can get back to tmr farming sooner.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Still no fucking horses, up to about 90 runs with only 3 horses (no horses in the last ~75 runs). I haven't even seen any damn bombs in the last few days.

I'm farming for purecrysts... why are people after the giancrysts? Have I been that lucky farming them? I seem to get one on average every ~150NRG, where it will take almost 400NRG to farm a giancryst from the MK.

If I had more than sice for bonus I'd consider the 80k ones. I'm only pulling in around 1200 to 1400 a run. The 30k is tough enough.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Who uses Tech? Everyone I look at (that I have) needs support/power.

Does anyone need help with ELT? I can Power up Noctis for damage, I used him as 65% Evade Tank (should be able to up him to 85% soon and Deathbringer is almost done) with low damage but I can even that out (Or Lightning). Oh, I heard Ace was good with Wildcard (I think I can 750 MAG + killers) since it's physical ability but deals magic damage.

Edit: As per giantcryst, I saw them every 300-400 NRG or so, BUT IT KEPT GIVING ME HEALING (one Xon, one Locke: working on team of Xon).