Closed Thread
Page 312 of 422 FirstFirst ... 262 302 310 311 312 313 314 322 362 ... LastLast
    Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

I THINK I could stand a chance now with my Reberta and Cecil + A Noctis friend. I just always talk myself out of making the attempt.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    I THINK I could stand a chance now with my Reberta and Cecil + A Noctis friend. I just always talk myself out of making the attempt.

Gilg Trial is all about strategy. You NEED to cover the elements or figure out how to do 1M damage in one turn.

Cool video I found where you Voke with Xon and let Pecil cover him.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Looks like Global's "collab" for the release of Stormblood will be the Titan raid with Yda and Papalymo.

Edit. Prepare for an Ifrit 2.0 lol, from what I'm reading around this trial was super hard in JP and they could barely beat him with much stronger units. Looks like this won't be a Shadow Bahamut

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by theshun View Post
    I'm working on it. Trying to get BG a 100% evade + Safety Bit so we can get some of our new/er people through Gilg.
    I could set my Noctis for 95% evade with safety bit if anyone needs it for Gilg.
    Usually running Orlandeau but if you need my noctis i can put him up.
    486 765 481.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

First daily rainbow ever, turned into Wilhelm. Not unhappy at all, apparently later in the game he becomes a pretty good tank option to have since he's the only one tanky enough to survive. Funny enough I was just daily pulling for a single Abel for the TM option.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Grats Mali! Wilhelm's TM is fantastic and he's a great unit to boot.

I just looked at his enhancements over on the reddit wiki, and they're strong, and cheap. Although jp got them in their 9th batch of enhancements so they're pretty far out.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Hioki Mitone
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Destromath

We got a bunch of buffs prior to his release in global. He's pretty strong right out of the box. He only gets better with enhancements.

String of shit blues continues with shadow today. Wilhelm's sprite is pretty badass. How long after the ifrit raid did we get our ranking rewards?

BG Level

There's a video of someone in JP fighting some impossible-looking robot boss with Wilhelm tanking and he has 15k HP.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Kamikazi321 View Post
    I could set my Noctis for 95% evade with safety bit if anyone needs it for Gilg.
    486 765 481.
    Looks like you're full. :/

Also, grats Malithar!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kamikazi321 View Post
    486 765 481.
    I'll send you a friend request when you've got space, name is Zealot, BG in my comment.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Gil was a fun fight once I got it down, but now Dark Espers.

Question on what TM to throw Moogles at:

Friend suggests the following: Genji Glove, Then Blade Mastery (for Oldmandeau)

Bear in mind I already have one Genji glove and a dual wield, plus Luneth (native Dual Wield). So the other Genji glove would go on Greg, I guess?

Other candidates include:

Blade Mastery (for Orlandeau)
    Soul of Thamasa (gives me dual cast)
    Ribbon (because why not)

I have some other ok ones, but I figure once TM macro's up and running, I'm going to hash out a few Excals and Blade Masteries

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by DFJS View Post
    String of shit blues continues with shadow today. Wilhelm's sprite is pretty badass. How long after the ifrit raid did we get our ranking rewards?
    I think a week or so? May take longer this time due to all the botting crazyness.

BG Level

With that Moogle and this month's arena ranking I should be able to finish my first Dualcast. On deck is Deathbringer, Excalibur, Doublehand, Blade Mastery, and another Dual Wield.

After that it's 3 Sevens and 2 Kefkas because fuck having my Arena streak ruined by status effect teams.

I've started doing arena again because I need pots for some people again.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Ayn View Post
    Gil was a fun fight once I got it down, but now Dark Espers.

Question on what TM to throw Moogles at:

Friend suggests the following: Genji Glove, Then Blade Mastery (for Oldmandeau)

Bear in mind I already have one Genji glove and a dual wield, plus Luneth (native Dual Wield). So the other Genji glove would go on Greg, I guess?

Other candidates include:

Blade Mastery (for Orlandeau)
    Soul of Thamasa (gives me dual cast)
    Ribbon (because why not)

I have some other ok ones, but I figure once TM macro's up and running, I'm going to hash out a few Excals and Blade Masteries
    Genji for attackers or DW for MAG. Blade Mastery is nice. If you get Blade Mastery done, your TGCid will be stronger. If you can get to 800-850+, a second Cid 900+ (with the right materia/esper), dispel and def break, Cids can one-shot chain Dark Ifrit. Then just repeat on Dark Siren. Get your Large Sword Mastery for Cid. Let me know and I can set mine to Ifrit Esper for beast killer and give him avian materia.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Hmm.. Genji it is then. Trance Terra could benefit from it after all. And maybe someday I'll finish up the Omnirod for Arc.

Good to know about Dark Siren/Ifrit. I did try that once but fell short. My Cid's at about 777 attack. Might've been using Alvin's Cid, but had Odin at the time.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Alvinho View Post
    Looks like you're full. :/

Also, grats Malithar!
    Whoops, freed up some space should be ok now.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Ayn View Post
    Hmm.. Genji it is then. Trance Terra could benefit from it after all. And maybe someday I'll finish up the Omnirod for Arc.

Good to know about Dark Siren/Ifrit. I did try that once but fell short. My Cid's at about 777 attack. Might've been using Alvin's Cid, but had Odin at the time.
    Actually, that'd work. Mine will be 923 with Ifrit/Bird so that totals 850 average. If you have Xon to dispel them and buff you, you need Ling or Elza for -DEF (45% or 50%). Maybe, the others who do -40% would work, but I wouldn't go -35%.

FFBE YouTube channel has the girl shaly from the update videos doing the echidna trail elite fight if anyone's interested. And no she doesn't have Uber op units to beat it either. Most of us are higher than the account she used to beat it. Guess they are trying something new to add to the channel aside from the update stuff.