Closed Thread
Page 345 of 422 FirstFirst ... 295 335 343 344 345 346 347 355 395 ... LastLast
    D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Yeah, true about Siren. Thought she was weaker than Ifrit? Leveled Xon for Twist of Fate. Sadly, holy crystal wall stopped me from awakening shine for now.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Half price nrg is gonna be spent catching up on the latest story and right back into grinding TMR and rank together now! No more Earth Shrine for a while is okay by me.
    Also I'm fairly certain my half price pulls are broken as I've gotten Zidane the last three times.

Don't forget to spend your titan coins tomorrow. I'm holding out that I'll get someone to use cactaur's on. Rest of that junk is getting sold for gil. Is anyone using ores to buy the kelsus shards? I wasn't really planning on it, just curious about what you guys think.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by DFJS View Post
    Don't forget to spend your titan coins tomorrow. I'm holding out that I'll get someone to use cactaur's on. Rest of that junk is getting sold for gil. Is anyone using ores to buy the kelsus shards? I wasn't really planning on it, just curious about what you guys think.
    I've already bought everything except the awakening mats and it's only Tuesday of week 1 lol. So yes, I did buy the shards

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    I've already bought everything except the awakening mats and it's only Tuesday of week 1 lol. So yes, I did buy the shards
    Same, I'm down to buying crysts and cactuars, such a massive surge from the Titan raid that I don't need them at the moment though I'll likely need them at the end of the month.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

I've got nothing left to buy but the crysts, this event is pretty generous.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Need 60 shards to awaken Kelsus

Fucking Lani. So much for using titan coins to level someone useful. No more info on tomorrow's update is surprising given the amount of stuff they're adding. Guess we will have to wait til tomorrow for full details.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    Need 60 shards to awaken Kelsus
    No worries.

We have the countdown campaign which nets us 5 shards a day for 7 days (35), and the brave frontier event is until the 29th, so counting from today doing the daily, you get 5 a day (45). So we'll end up with a surplus of 20.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Daily pull, blue to gold! It's a new character!!!!

Karl. Go fuck yourself Karl.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

How do I have 295 shards?

Edit: Was under the impression the countdown campaign would give one shard a day, and that would make my 300.

Edit#2: Nvm, looks like I had shards in delivery box. 0 shards now, and Kelsus get.

Edit#3: Looks like it takes 60 shards to awaken.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Aw shit friend, daily gold.

Agrias #3.

I fused one already, but if I want to play the long game..

......Maybe I should just keep her and the pipe dream of maxing enhancements and both and chaining them with Oldmandeau?

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Well thanks to Yda tmr my noctis is at 100% evade with safety bit. If you guys need him up lemme know.

That's pretty awesome. Got a question. I don't have a tank with native provoke or draw attacks leveled. I have a few snow and managed to snag a sozhe the other day. Of the two who's a better option to take to 6*? Do I even need to bother leveling an off tank? Going to burn through the rest of my titan raid coins tonight. So that's why I'm asking.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kamikazi321 View Post
    Well thanks to Yda tmr my noctis is at 100% evade with safety bit. If you guys need him up lemme know.
    Do I have you on my FL? I could use that Noctis.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by DFJS View Post
    That's pretty awesome. Got a question. I don't have a tank with native provoke or draw attacks leveled. I have a few snow and managed to snag a sozhe the other day. Of the two who's a better option to take to 6*? Do I even need to bother leveling an off tank? Going to burn through the rest of my titan raid coins tonight. So that's why I'm asking.
    Do you have a WoL sitting on your bench? He *should* be getting his 6* next week. I've personally never used Snow(I have a max LB Cecil), but I know a bunch of stategies exist around him. Sozhe I haven't heard anything good about.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Snow's really useful for stuff like Echidna where you can reduce the amount of status effect resist and stuff that you need by drawing most things to him (instant KO, stone, etc) since he gets 100% draw attacks with Golem Provoke. But yeah he's about to be almost completely replaced by WoL, the only exception I'd argue being fights where you want extra LB crystals/Esper crystals in a short period of time since his extremely cheap counter enhancements put him at 90%ish chance to counter any attack.

Yes I do have WoL. Guess I'll stick with capping my 2nd Amelia. Other than Mercedes I don't have any good options to level. Just don't want to see these cactaur's go to waste. Have 100k raid coins left. Can anyone confirm whether or not those crappy beach units are limited or not?

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

they arent

Well shit. Was hoping for limited only. Mega troll by gumi.

So I'm over by 22 units. What are the odds I lose them after the maintenance tonight?