E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Okay, just got 2 NRG restore pots from a C ranked one AND with amazing success, it gave me a bonus pot (#3) AND an ancient coin. NRG pots are the expeditions to do even though they're 1d usually (I've had a 12h one too.)

Quote Originally Posted by Mugekuge View Post
    I heard is very cheap 15 euros, and if you have 4* or 5* ex tickets, you can get up to 3k 5* units, thats what i heard...
    Yeah, apparently it's pretty cheap too, but I imagine it'll result in some ban hammers. Although they didn't get injected accounts still so maybe not.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Gorgonnash

Service has been up for a month on JP version, noone has been banned because not many west people play it, but this " GL whale" service is gonna bring gumi attention so fast that pretty sure they are gonna get banned.

Someone got 100 units of almost every 5* Unit in the game with just 1 ticket, also people are getting these pulls with an unreleased banner lol.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

I've not heard of this. That's something I would totally try if I had two accounts. One to just god mode around in and another to stay challenging.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Expeditions so far have been cool. Very low stress. I'm just trying to maximize my relic numbers to get Adventurer. I got my summon ticket reward this morning.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

New FFXII characters announced for JP:

Larsa (3★ ~ 5★)
    → Healer. Will use mix-like abilities and can heal MP as well.
    → TM → [Ability] HP+5%, SPR+20%, Auto-Regen.

Drace (4★ ~ 6★)
    → Buffer/Support & Magic attacker.
    → TM → [Sword]: ATK 80, MAG 100, ???.

Vayne (4★ ~ 6★)
    → Can use physical and magic damage shields. Can buff party's stats.
    → TM → [Ability] HP+20%, ATK+15%.

Basch (5★ ~ 6★)
    → Physical & magic cover (?) tank. Can also use strong ST debuffs.
    → TM → [Heavy Shield] DEF 60, SPR 70, Lightning Resist+50%, Dodge.

Gabranth (5★ ~ 6★)
    → Provoke tank. Lowers damage to self while attacking.
    → Lots of passives. Plenty of ways to heal self.
    → Has attacks that use DEF as their modifier (similar to recent magic attacks using SPR).
    → TM → [Ability] DEF Up with Sword/Dagger equipped.

No new 6★ awakenings. Poor Fran

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I need gabranth

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I've never played 12 but always liked Gabranth.. I look forward to not getting him.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

This half NRG event is pretty neat. I went back and knocked out all the achievements I missed and caught up with the story.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by DFJS View Post
    Isnt genji shield supposed to have null death effect on it? Went to go buy it and it says no added effect on it. So far I've resisted the temptation for daily pulls on the crappy banner. As much as I hate to say it, Thursday won't get here fast enough.

Had my first failure on expedition.
    Elemental and status resistances don't show up as added effects.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Had an S rank exploration today. The item requested for bonus success rate was 3 "Scroll of Vigor".

An item you can only obtain from a Lapis bundle that doesn't exist anymore. Uh. Okay?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    Had an S rank exploration today. The item requested for bonus success rate was 3 "Scroll of Vigor".

An item you can only obtain from a Lapis bundle that doesn't exist anymore. Uh. Okay?
    Guess there's still some kinks to be worked out lol.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Oh god, I paid the $20 for the crazy super summon thing for a random account I've had from the first Tilith banner that still had the 4/5* ticket (and told them to use it) and the results are pretty ridiculous... Got like 150-200 5* bases because of the increased rate of the 4*+ ticket and 3+ of every unit. The highest was like 20 copies. Then I realized I don't have the gil to merge any of the other units and laughed my ass off that this account is stuck in that limbo and RIP $20. If anyone else wants a cheap laugh, you can PM me and I'll send you the info on where to get it done, but I highly recommend you just do it on an account to mess around with and not your main.

On a side note, I've got 2 accounts with multiple 5*s on them to start if anyone wants them who is just starting up. I think one is Orlandeau, Marie and DKC and the other is like DKC and Delita but it has Tilith. Both are unlinked to anything.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

My faith is minimal that shit like that will be fixed in a timely manner, never mind the offending accounts banned. Really kills any desire to support the game even though I've got far more than I'd like to admit invested already, but I haven't spent in a good 7~ months since the Christmas bundles, been riding that Lapis ever since with no intention of spending more.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Malithar View Post
    My faith is minimal that shit like that will be fixed in a timely manner, never mind the offending accounts banned. Really kills any desire to support the game even though I've got far more than I'd like to admit invested already, but I haven't spent in a good 7~ months since the Christmas bundles, been riding that Lapis ever since with no intention of spending more.
    From what I understand, it's been patched on the JP side finally but bans haven't happened yet.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

No FFX or WoL announcements. Hope we get those tomorrow.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post

Actually you can get Scrolls of Vigor from other explorations.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Checked my records and discovered that I have 305 consecutive login days, but 360 total days played. What makes this strange/irritating is that when I checked it earlier this year I had not missed a day (I was around 200 consecutive/200 total). So assuming my math works out, I forgot to log in on Sunday, August 22, 2016.

Also, can't wait to get a second lightning on my guaranteed 5*!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    No FFX or WoL announcements. Hope we get those tomorrow.
    FFX was totally confirmed for this week so that's a given, hoping for WoL as well though!

Btw how abysmally low are the chances of getting more than one rainbow in that free pull guys? XD I need some luck already...

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Coren View Post
    Checked my records and discovered that I have 305 consecutive login days, but 360 total days played. What makes this strange/irritating is that when I checked it earlier this year I had not missed a day (I was around 200 consecutive/200 total). So assuming my math works out, I forgot to log in on Sunday, August 22, 2016.

Also, can't wait to get a second lightning on my guaranteed 5*!
    Srsly; already pulled 3 Lightnings myself.

Almost up to the free ticket exploration reward. The new teir of enchanted maze isn't bad. You don't get automatically booted out when choosing the wrong door. Get one do over then get booted. And it's only 15 energy. Got a few metal gigantaur, mid level turtles and few burst pots. Not sufe how many doors it is this time around though. Got to 4 i think then chose the wrong door.

Sucks no WoL announcement or rikku banner yet. Was all happy when I saw 6 new news icons only to be disappointed.