Closed Thread
Page 354 of 422 FirstFirst ... 304 344 352 353 354 355 356 364 404 ... LastLast
    D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

happy endings!
    popoto is back, AND is now connected to my OFFICIAL REAL facebook account!

I am gonna buy a wad of lapis to show my appreciation to Gumi for this outstanding service. and now that my account is linked to a real facebook account, I don't have to worry about spending money and then losing it.

so happy right now!
    What the heck? They pretty much told me "pretty much have to make a dummy account" after all the hoops I jumped through and evidence of paid transactions.

Seriously one of those YMMV cases, but happy for you dude.

I'll just try to look on the positive side: Two accounts to do pulls on!

2x the Type 0 units!

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ayn View Post
    What the heck? They pretty much told me "pretty much have to make a dummy account" after all the hoops I jumped through and evidence of paid transactions.

Seriously one of those YMMV cases, but happy for you dude.

I'll just try to look on the positive side: Two accounts to do pulls on!

2x the Type 0 units!
    YOU GET A SEVEN!
    YOU GET A SEVEN!
    AND YOU GET A SEVEN!
    EVERYYYYYYBODY GETS A SEVEN!!!!

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

No joke, I used 2 tickets trying to get more BF bonus units and got, against all probability, two Cinques in a row.

Then for Bonus Moogles I got 2 Acceptance.

Type-0 will not stop, will never stop.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

BG rainbows will all be Ace. But that's actually okay since his upgrades make him crazy. AoE 45, 100, or 140 MP and Tri-beam that is 7-hit with -75% fire/lightning/light res (and has the 10% chance to 22.5X with ignore 25% SPR).

edit: I'm running a 100% physical and 30% magical evade Lightning with Sparky/Deathbringer and Diabolos, if anyone still needs Maxwell.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

WoL confirmed!!! What a week lol, Rikku and WoL!

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

almost 20k lapis and 50+ tickets saved up, im rdy for my tidus now.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Going to be a good month, splurging or otherwise. 29~ free daily summons, two free 10+1s, and a 10+1 with guaranteed 5*. Also a shop bundle that'll likely be worth getting.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    Type-0 will not stop, will never stop.
    Nobody stops. No one stops!

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Finally tried Max ELT. Took 3 tries, and what a pain in the ass. I ended up taking Noctis, Rem, Cecil, Minfiria, and Tilith. Tilith was MVP with her AOE full revive. It took 9 years because I was going for the 5-man and esper kill at the same time. Next time I should probably just do them in 2 tries. I was nowhere close to getting that no-KO achievement though; I probably had 30+ deaths (no exaggeration; somebody died pretty much every turn, regardless of what buffs I used). It probably would have helped to look up the fight first as well. Anyway, onward and upward! To Tidus/Rikku/WoL!

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Regarding the two 10+1s we get, I wonder what the specifics are around "Units in this summon pool will not include limited units or units with increased drop rates." The first half of that is pretty straightforward, but the second half can be interpreted two ways: 1) there are no increased drop rates on any units in the banner (which is true), or 2) units that currently have increased drop rates on other banners are not included in this summon pool (FFX banner for example). I certainly hope it's the former...

Daniel Rand
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Epical View Post
    Regarding the two 10+1s we get, I wonder what the specifics are around "Units in this summon pool will not include limited units or units with increased drop rates." The first half of that is pretty straightforward, but the second half can be interpreted two ways: 1) there are no increased drop rates on any units in the banner (which is true), or 2) units that currently have increased drop rates on other banners are not included in this summon pool (FFX banner for example). I certainly hope it's the former...
    i am pretty sure it means BF and FFX units can not be pulled.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Epical View Post
    FB post clarifies it as no increased rates. They confirmed FFX units are pullable with 10+1 free tickets.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

FB post clarifies it as no increased rates. They confirmed FFX units are pullable with 10+1 free tickets.
    Bullshit. We all know there are increased rates for Bedile, Clyne, and Rakshashashashahsha

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

It's the same thing every time. It simply means that time limited units cannot be pulled (because those are never added to the generic summon pool) and that this banner has no rate up.
    You can pull even the FFX units right after maintenance but they don't have an increased pull rate.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I only gave 50% moogle for Rikku. But I saved them at least...

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I crossed 100% saved but I'm gonna wait to see what 5* I pull.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

I was saving for Rikku but when I realized I'm never gonna pull Tilith, I decided to do Orb of Thamasa for Refia. Rikku's TM will have to wait.

And god help me if I pull Freyvia... I will Trust Moogle that shit, as asinine as it seems. BiS for TT by a wide margin.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Got my first S rank expedition today.... 55% success rate, lol; we'll see.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Godspeed, friend. I'm waiting on mine to return in an hour.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I finally finished all the available vault quests and keys and got my apocalpyse with the half stamina event. This dragon armor is ridiculously good too! My strategy for Maxwell was resetting every turn when i was mildly inconvenienced. Also they need to stop doing this retard shit with them deciding to make bosses resist something or other with absolutely no information before wasting 30 or 40 stamina on a first turn wipe.