Closed Thread
Page 360 of 422 FirstFirst ... 310 350 358 359 360 361 362 370 410 ... LastLast

Man that elite woods boss sucks. Forgot to check elemental weapons on people so I pretty much only had chizuru to dps the entire time. Tillith was fucking MVP. Nobody died, did all the bonus and she barely got below 300 mp. Hopefully once through all those stages is enough to make all the weapons.

Dammit just checked wiki and nope need to do multiple runs. Need to figure out where the damn underdog's key is. Need it for overdrive.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Moogle TM should be easy to get and add to Rikku (LB fill fate 50%). You can farm lower areas for the few needed. Diomer, can you post your sets for Tilith/WoL/Rikku, please?

Did my 2 10+1 pulls and got fucking queen and jack fucking shit. No rikku even though I have one already. No agrias or zyrus. So pissed off right now.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

I'm hunting for a recommended BiS list for wol, rikku, and Tilith. Anybody seen one?

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

This event, btw, really should have used...

Spoiler: show

This music:

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I'm actually very disappointed it didn't. I need file editing.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Mina View Post
    Christ Alvinho, did you rage pull your tickets? XD

Powercreep is real. Noctis is still solid for someone who lacks all the roles being that he's at least a competent jack of all trades.
    He'll stay relevant for arena and TMR.
    I have 95% faith they will bring Noctis to JP level when his banner comes around proper. Can't be arsed to look up exactly where that fell during the JP timeline but we're quite a ways away.
    Nah, I have been saving for Tidus for months.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Coren View Post
    I'm hunting for a recommended BiS list for wol, rikku, and Tilith. Anybody seen one?
    For WoL, Staff with SPR and Genji, SPR head/robe, black belt, and HP accessory. Then Shard of Genius and HP material (4/0 or whatever you can).
    For Rikku, Override and Survival Knife (?) and stack normal support. Materia I would think Mog's and DW then HP (would put her at 250% LB fill rate).
    For Tilith, next best shield and HP/SPR/DEF gear/material.

I haven't seen anything but these are my preliminary thoughts.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by DFJS View Post
    Man that elite woods boss sucks. Forgot to check elemental weapons on people so I pretty much only had chizuru to dps the entire time. Tillith was fucking MVP. Nobody died, did all the bonus and she barely got below 300 mp. Hopefully once through all those stages is enough to make all the weapons.

Dammit just checked wiki and nope need to do multiple runs. Need to figure out where the damn underdog's key is. Need it for overdrive.
    The Underdog Key is in the PRO difficulty at the boss area. The second you zone in, look directly right on your screen from Rain. It's sorta hidden. I missed that one my first time too.

I have a decent overall friend unit CoD that has duel wield and spirit slayer if anyone needs another unit for the King Mog Raid. Code is 873 049 890. Was hoping to have a better character to put out for everyone but my first 5* was Queen and 15k lapis later still without Rikku so CoD it is!

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Since I have the chance, might as well attempt Maxwell ELT. Only real goal is to beat her without dying; I want that moogle! How does this team look?

- Trance Terra x2
    - WoL
    - Minfilia
    - Y'shtola
    - Friend DPS

Light guard/guard order, WoL's massive breaks, attack and win. Yes?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by theshun View Post
    Moogle TM should be easy to get and add to Rikku (LB fill fate 50%). You can farm lower areas for the few needed. Diomer, can you post your sets for Tilith/WoL/Rikku, please?
    Mine aren't going to be achievable for most, but I'll show them although Rikku's isn't finished yet so they'll be some juggling on whether I want the 4th Jack TM for 8 LB crystals guaranteed per round:
    TMs:
    For Rikku right now are Ignorance x3 and a blank slot. I'm not sure the 4th Ignorance is needed but it leaves you reliant on a couple crystals per turn to use LB every other turn.
    Tilith's are Discernment, Equip Staff, HP+30%, and Tranquility (HP+15%/MP+15%)
    WoL's are Hill Digger x3 (HP+30%, ATK+10%) + Seal of Protection

Yeah that key was a pain to find but I finally found a decent map that showed where it was. Did another 10+1 And another wasted 5k lapis. Might buy that renewal bundle it's pretty good and 50 bucks ain't bad.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Thank you.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by theshun View Post
    Thank you.
    np, if anyone wants one of them instead of Orlandeau to clear the challenge stage, let me know and I'll change my friend unit. I'm a big fan of ele resists over most everything else, but that's mostly because of how sick rainbow robe is so it's pretty easy to stack 50%+ of everything which ends up being 90%+ with Rikku's NulAll. Hopefully I'll have Rikku done tomorrow, but depends on how lucky I am with dem cactuses cause I'm tired of running explorations lol.

Any damage dealers with the WoL/Rikku/Tilith combo should be able to clear the challenge stage pretty easily if the 3 of them can stay up at least somewhat well (or even if they can't since auto reraise is OP.)

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

They've confirmed on Facebook that with our next maintenance they'll increase Raid multisummon to 5000 coins.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Diomer View Post
    TMs:
    For Rikku right now are Ignorance x3 and a blank slot. I'm not sure the 4th Ignorance is needed but it leaves you reliant on a couple crystals per turn to use LB every other turn.
    I'm kinda fighting with the same decision. I'd really like an HP materia in, but at the same time, as long as her LB is rolling fine and she's not dying every turn, there's no point. The 4th Ignorance would work more towards that idea.

Jealous of your Maries. Jealous in general today, against my better judgement I watched some streams of people pulling and some people just have ridiculous luck. One that stood out was someone getting 2 Tidus, Ramza, Greg, and Rikku for good measure within 20 tickets. I'm happy with the team I have, but looking at what others have access to for 5* units and TMs, my 5* luck over the course of this first year with what I've put in seems abysmal.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Switched my friend unit to Pouched Rikku, will have her Overdrive+ later tonight probably. Decided the Genji Glove can wait til next month since I'm almost finished with a normal DW (with about 12 Zidanes in the wings...) and don't have the other TMs to make a 2nd big hitter work atm anyway.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

RNG blessed me with Zyrus #2 today, guess the game picked up that I pulled TT lol. I'll get to the L&A build eventually but this'll do for now. Bahamut's already shaking though.
    Oh and they've released 3* Siren and Ifrit in JP finally and their killer traits are upgraded to include mages! Future is bright.
    1000 Lapis compensation was totally unexpected, thanks Gumi!

Daniel Rand
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

anyone know how i should build Aileen? Thinking gaia sword and apocalypse or genji w/ mastery so I can skip groundwork. Or would it be better to have apoc and genji w/ both mastery's for higher attack and then set up groundwork before pile driver?
    I used a bunch of moogles before I got her so it will be a while till I get her TM.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Hioki Mitone
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Destromath

I decided to try a few more pulls. 5 rainbows! 3 aces and 2 dark finas...

How? Game why you hate me?