Closed Thread
Page 382 of 422 FirstFirst ... 332 372 380 381 382 383 384 392 ... LastLast
    D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Completed Trial almost with all achievements (have no one with Waterga so gonna have to find a Companion Dark Fina to reenter with). Trial was pretty damn easy, Olive and 2x Tidus chain 1 shotted Cid first wave, then focused down Cid first then Famfrit second on second wave.

Edit: Gonna leave my Olive lead with Dragon's Roar equipped in case anyone uses it for the trial.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Robertfb View Post
    Completed Trial almost with all achievements (have no one with Waterga so gonna have to find a Companion Dark Fina to reenter with). Trial was pretty damn easy, Olive and 2x Tidus chain 1 shotted Cid first wave, then focused down Cid first then Famfrit second on second wave.

Edit: Gonna leave my Olive lead with Dragon's Roar equipped in case anyone uses it for the trial.
    Waterga

Shantotto 4* 60
    Dark Fina 5* 3
    S. Dark Fina 5* 3
    Hope 5* 26
    Nichol 5* 62
    Penelo 5* 72
    Zyrus 6* 24
    Mercedes 6* 48

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Have got my Tidus set up for Dr. Cid. Blitz Mania will make any character who doesn't have -water resist immune to Famfrit's attacks and he can solo DPS the entire thing. Bring some physical tanks/support for Cid and you can't really lose.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Robertfb View Post

I'll put my Fina up for you. I don't have much in the way if mage TMs, but she's still around 650mag

Thanks to proth, his tidus and claic I was able to smoke the Cid trial. Got all the achievements I wanted, didn't care about the earth resist thingy. Zyrus and blood pulsar was nice after that first wimpy cast of waterga. Went with WoL, chizuru, olive, zyrus and tillith.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

Took it down with non-elemental Orlandeau+Reberta, WoL, Tilith, and Zyrus. It was a little dicey but once Dr. Cid was down Waterja wasn't strong enough to one-shot my offensive line even without elemental buffs up, and I could full heal every turn.

So how are people killing the second stage? I went famfrit > Cid. That's the was claic did it. Already beat it but was curious after seeing zealot's post.

Haven't touched the fight yet since I've been doing the story event. Have had my Dark Fina as friend unit for a while now. Nothing stellar, but I figure around 700 MAG isn't terrible for non-freyvia sword mages.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Did the fight and got all the missions and beat it first try with only one death on the second to last turn. Not exactly a difficult fight, though I did have a team of Tilith, Rikku and Tidus with a Friendlandu and D.Fina for Waterga. Not a quick fight, but they were doing almost no damage (would have done less if I remembered to swap out Ramuh from Rikku).

I also went to try and do the Lakshmi fight only to find out my game crashes *every* time I get past the Cutscene. Tried all the tricks I know to get it to run, but as soon as the CS ends or I skip the CS, it just resets and closes the app. It's pretty god damn annoying as this happens a lot on Exploration type missions for me and those are one of my favorite parts of this game.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I did Fam and then Cid. But I had non-element Cid (with Diabolos and Sun/Man, so 100% Demon and Man killers) and Merc. I let Xon ToF so I never had an issue. DEF caps at 300% but SPR does not. WoL and Tilith were moral support. The easiest way is Cid then Fam and have your lowest HP unit with 100% Water res (Fam only targets lowest HP with cannon).

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I killed Cid first and Famf was a pansy anyway. Wilhelm tanked with Rikkus support... took basically 0 damage on anyone outside of Waterga

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Cid > Famfrit

Also, daily: Blue > Gold: King #10

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Make sure to atk/mag break the final boss if the new story event. It almost wiped me in 1 turn because I wasn't taking it seriously. Also, hurray for farmable t4 crysts

To anyone that still is struggling to figure out if its worth it - OF COURSE IT IS , thats one of the best mobile games i have ever bought!

Almost done with the new story event. Glassed over the last one but I've been paying attention to this one though.

BG Level

Got every single mission reward my first time out EXCEPT the moogle. Ugh. At least you get crysts when retrying.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Gorgonnash

Hmm maybe next event is FFXI raid, prishe!

Story done. Debating whether or not to keep farming motes or go back to the tmr grind. Only got one t4 cryst so far. Haven't really upgraded anything yet. Aside from chizuru's molt.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Molt is one or the best upgrades we have. Underrated as fuck. So cheap, and makes Chiz our best evade unit (unless you have Ling)

Quote Originally Posted by Mugekuge View Post
    Hmm maybe next event is FFXI raid, prishe!
    DON'T YOU EVEN

I will whale for one character in this game and Prishe is it.

BG Level

Got that moogle! Guess I'll keep farming mote, even though I ended up with a ton of crysts. And that's after +2 Fin Briar. I think I'm going to make sure I have a nice stockpile of 5* and 6* items going forward.