Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Oravis Altago
    FFXIV Server
    Exodus
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Grats! I still haven't farmed Amelia's TM but I will someday... been focusing on tanking and support tms.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Im having wtf moment today, used 2 tickets from event...pulled 2 rainbows back to back Marie and Zargabaath. Thank god boosted rate on exp bonus going on right now.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

I'm saving all my tickets for Nier but holy crap are you guys making me want to try my luck.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

With that Type of thinking Zealot, there's 0 reasons that you should do a pull.

Any of these story areas good for black milcrysts? Need like 10 then a couple gians to get D.Fina's ultima upgraded.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Your best bet for the little ones is the vortex.

But mooooom, I don't wanna spend a day's worth of energy and probably not have them.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ayn View Post
    With that Type of thinking Zealot, there's 0 reasons that you should do a pull.
    What you did there.

I see it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I was wondering if anyone out there wouldn't mind doing me a favor and letting me use an Orlandu that could wipe the Dark Espers out? I've been trying with some of the ones I have on my friends list but haven't been successful yet. I haven't come across one yet that has bird/beast killer and confusion/elemental resists.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Tardevil View Post
    I was wondering if anyone out there wouldn't mind doing me a favor and letting me use an Orlandu that could wipe the Dark Espers out? I've been trying with some of the ones I have on my friends list but haven't been successful yet. I haven't come across one yet that has bird/beast killer and confusion/elemental resists.
    I can. Do you have your own to chain with? If not, he's not necessarily the best to take.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by theshun View Post
    I can. Do you have your own to chain with? If not, he's not necessarily the best to take.
    I do not. I actually don't have functioning DPS in this chain meta. My best damage dealers are CoD or Firion... I'm trying Boberoth's strategy from reddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvi...ers_all_stars/) and have mostly everything he mentions for characters and survival except for some how selling the black choker...

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I do not. I actually don't have functioning DPS in this chain meta. My best damage dealers are CoD or Firion... I'm trying Boberoth's strategy from reddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvi...ers_all_stars/) and have mostly everything he mentions for characters and survival except for some how selling the black choker...
    My Cid is missing debuff null, but he'll be ready soon.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

I can stick up orlandu as well if somebody else hasn't done it already.

You can get another black choker at the town of kolts fat chocobo. They cost 20 quartz.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Mine is 903 ATK, Ifrit Esper, Bird Killer materia, Ribbon, and fully potted. Hope he works out for you!

Edit: What's the best way to farm this Story event? Is there a breakdown of what area drops what or is it random?

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Thanks Coren for the Fat Chocobo store mention. Was a bad oversight on my part when I was looking for that. Wouldn't mind your Orlandu at all! Trying looking for theshun's but it was still Vaan. Don't know if I have to reset app if people change their friend character.

Edit: I know that personally the 8th and 10th stages dropped T4 power. Been farming them.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Thanks Coren for the Fat Chocobo store mention. Was a bad oversight on my part when I was looking for that. Wouldn't mind your Orlandu at all! Trying looking for theshun's but it was still Vaan. Don't know if I have to reset app if people change their friend character.

Edit: I know that personally the 8th and 10th stages dropped T4 power. Been farming them.
    Set up TGCid with ifrit, bird killer, and ribbon as well. Let me know when done so I can un-gimp him. :D

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Coren View Post
    Set up TGCid with ifrit, bird killer, and ribbon as well. Let me know when done so I can un-gimp him. :D
    I sent a friend request but you were filled up.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I fixed mine. Sorry about Vaan...

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by theshun View Post
    I fixed mine. Sorry about Vaan...
    And yours did the trick for me! Got all missions done on that one now. Thank you so much!