E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

I'm not sure chamber of gems is really the better place atm. I think I'd rather take my chances on the story event right now.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I've been doing Story Event farming. I do Chamber for T1-T2. Use Xon and Locke.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

yeah apparently Xon + Locke work in tandem to produce surprisingly good results. no one really knows why, but that's what reddit says

also fucking Aquapolis, now I understand why you all hated this dungeon grr. NO ITS COOL I WANTED TO WASTE THAT NRG ANYWAY

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    yeah apparently Xon + Locke work in tandem to produce surprisingly good results. no one really knows why, but that's what reddit says

also fucking Aquapolis, now I understand why you all hated this dungeon grr. NO ITS COOL I WANTED TO WASTE THAT NRG ANYWAY
    This is the third time we've had the Aquapolis event and it's still bugged as hell lol.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

yeah, I assumed because it's a repeat that they would have fixed it. LOL

almost done with ELT, just leaving it on FFBE and refusing to switch the screen for anything.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I finished the new story chapter just now and I have to say, it was very satisfying. I'm really enjoying it.

Good luck with Aquapolis, it's such a shitty event. I can't believe they didn't fix it, or release an alternative boss gauntlet or something for ELT.

Got luneth done and thankfully it wasn't too painful. Back over 10k lapis but probably not for long if there's that giantcryst and ticket combo again.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by DFJS View Post
    Got luneth done and thankfully it wasn't too painful. Back over 10k lapis but probably not for long if there's that giantcryst and ticket combo again.
    my assumption is the combo will be daily until they've cycled through the crysts. I would be shocked if there isn't one tomorrow.

if you haven't noticed, Gumi is very smart. free daily pulls for a month + daily ticket bundles @350 to replace them and encourage more spending, very shrewd. although unlike Zargarbage's bundle, this is actually worth it.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

What's wrong with the Aquapolis event? I did it all and didn't notice anything.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

My only problem has been that if I switch screens or even lock my phone, I'd come back and - oops, it's gone! Back to the start screen, no option to resume the mission, NRG gone. Finished it now though, thankfully

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

for me at least the event doesn't work. At all. As soon as I try to do any action in the event...assuming it even loads, the whole game crashes hard and I'm booted back to the home screen with missing Eng. It was like this when it first came out, it was like that after they took it down, "fixed" it and re-upped it and it's amazingly still like that now.

The gear isn't as useful as it was back then, but it's more the principal of the matter at this point.

Also I can't unlock Lakshmi because the same thing happens during that fight. This game can be frustrating for all the wrong reasons sometimes.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Some options are: in Options -> Exploration Options -> Turn off Background Effects (check Battle Effects just below, too), https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvi..._crashing_fix/ (some devices have this; not all), try the Restore button on the very first screen, make sure your device is running ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ELSE, or Nox/MeMu the event.

Wild Card
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mina Pulchra
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal
    Blog Entries

Finally completed Echidna and Octopus Teacher trials today after putting it off for so long. (/'- ')/

BG Level

Cecil daily. I've fused enough of him together to get up to 60% on a second Excalibur.

What was your setup for Echidna?

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I found that SNow with Safety Bit on makes Echidna 800% easier when I did it

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I kind of want to try Aigion again using the Emperor method. I'm thinking something like...

WoL for breaks and tanking after arm phase
    Ling for her LB/bushido freedom/mana battery
    Rikku
    Tilith
    Maxwell for highest atk reraise
    friend Emperor

Does anyone have a pimped out Emperor I can try using later in the week (Probably wednesday) or should I find someone off Reddit? I know we tend to be more physical heavy here, not including Yuri's Trance Terras.

BG Level

What is the Emperor method? I have an Emperor.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

If you have Fryevia + Rikku (Might need Tilith too), make sure you use body method so you don't waste hours fighting him. I think it took me sub 10 min that way.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    What is the Emperor method? I have an Emperor.

Since the fight is so long, you can just build stacks with Fire From Below and chip away at the boss slowly, but still faster than most. It's the strongest Non-chainable attack and can get up to 500k ish damage. Even more if you have an Ace, or in my case, Ling, for fire imperil.

Link for strat: https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvi...wj&sh=fdd88cdc

It still takes like 2 hours.

Dio, I don't have a Fry, sadly.

Edit: Added link

That's way too long for a mobile game fight. I for one will probably never do that fight, I'm long past the days of sitting down for that long trying to beat something. Yes FF11/FF14 I'm looking at you. Congrats to those of you who beat it and good luck to those of you who are going to attempt it.