Closed Thread
Page 394 of 422 FirstFirst ... 344 384 392 393 394 395 396 404 ... LastLast
    Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by theshun View Post
    I had only HP/SPR items (so no Ring of Lucii). I 100% didn't use magic but I'm not so worried about the ability. Gumi said it's working as intended (but it's not). Personally, Onion Knight and Cloud are my next MUST HAVES. Otherwise, any non-pool banner/units (holiday or collab).

Edit: my 10+1 nabbed Meliadoul so I'm okay with it.
    haha me too! I was like HELL YEAH. she's not even good, but she's freaking Meliadoul so I'm ok with this.

Type 0'd for a few ticket pulls, but Rikku'd the 10+1. Yay someone else I won't have TMed this century.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

She'd be a good candidate for your moogles unless you have someone else who really outweighs her.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

spent all my NRG pots and a lapis refill to finish Decil (for now)... #worth. even with two Gungnirs and 10/10/15% materia, he's hitting 1.5m or so on the training dummy after a full chain. now it's time to go beat some trials and beef him up even further. this guy is a freaking beast, plain and simple.

and for anyone who wants to try him out (he'll be up until I level Agrias this weekend) the heal timing is very simple: Hit Soul Eater, then hit your Curaja right after. I thought it would be tricky but it's really that easy

More than half my friends list has agrias as companion. Which is nice. Reddit helped me to figure out to make elt easier so I'm going to farm that instead of pro. Ain't seen any birdies yet. Getting 1500 to 1700 orbs per run so not terribly bad. Think that greatsword is worth getting?

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I netted 3 shines with my 10+1 and my daily pull was an olive...so no complaints from me.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Azat View Post
    I netted 3 shines with my 10+1 and my daily pull was an olive...so no complaints from me.

you're daily pulling on this banner? o.O Brave man, I salute you. glad it worked out lol

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Heh.. I may or may not of forgotten the free daily campaign ended and pulled without paying attention.

Wild Card
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mina Pulchra
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal
    Blog Entries

@DFJS I've gone after every event weapon/accessory to date regardless if they are useful or not. XD I have never regretted it.
    Materias on the other hand depend on if I think I'll ever use them ever or if I have plenty of something better than what they offer.

edit: I will say the weapons are really lackluster for anyone who's been collecting for a long time.

The Zwill Crossblade(+72 sleep 30%) is an ok dagger weapon if you put a gun to my head and ask me for a dagger but most units can equip better shit. To put this in perspective it's 1 damage lower than the other dagger we got with the same name from Henne and the only two daggers to beat out these daggers are TMRs from Ling(+85) and Abel(+82).

The Defender's evasion is only 5% which is meehhh but I guess better than 0%.

I'd put both in a category of "I wouldn't feel bad if I skipped on them", I see 0 reason on skipping the Defender though. It's only 4000.

Regenerator: Chance to counter physical attacks (20%) with heal (200 HP, 4x) split over 3 turns to caster
    Reactive Defense: Chance to counter physical attacks (20%) with damage reduction (20%) for 2 turns to caster

Regenerator is too low an amount to even consider.
    Reactive Defense is definitely worth nabbing imo. Especially since damage reduction of different %s have been able to stack. Let me get in on that.
    March and Vigilance are skips for anyone who has been around long enough to have plenty of materia.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

totally random thought, but I've been harboring this notion for ages:

Spoiler: show
    we can all agree that the Corpse Fly is a severed elephant penis, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Malithar View Post
    She'd be a good candidate for your moogles unless you have someone else who really outweighs her.
    Cumulative matter, really. Like 6% away from finishing Tidus', but to otherwise jump to the WoL/Tilith/Rikku combo I need to work out a lot of other things for them, too. Kind of in an awkward situation where Tidus isn't really better than Lightning for me, either, as I don't have some of the other things that'd help him overcome.

If I pulled an Olive, I think I'd have most of the tools to put her together or get there, but the game really seems intent on keeping me away from the higher tier 5*.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Apparently some people have been getting a second 10+1 ticket from daily logins.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Was gonna post that, that topic is a shit show on reddit. So many people jump out with their hands open screaming for compensation. I wonder what they'll do to make it right, be sorta difficult to take it back. Prolly just an extra 10+1 for everyone who didn't get it.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Assuming it's true I'd guess the easy way out is to send an extra ticket.

Think I'd rather have 5k lapis, heh.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

Knight Delita from daily. Putting him as my friend unit for the bonus but if people would rather have a strong Agrias let me know.

Almost up to 70 tickets, along with the 10+1, 12 EX tickets and 14k lapis. I am not patient in video games by nature, holding on to all these is straining.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    Knight Delita from daily. Putting him as my friend unit for the bonus but if people would rather have a strong Agrias let me know.

Almost up to 70 tickets, along with the 10+1, 12 EX tickets and 14k lapis. I am not patient in video games by nature, holding on to all these is straining.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Having a string of shit banners helps though. GL on skipping some pulls on the upcoming Veritas banner though

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Nice, Zealot! Congrats.

I'm loving this event. I can run with a full bonus party of 4 Agrias and Gaffgarion and a bonus friend. The currency is nuts. 2kish per run and up to 8k if I get a Red Chocobo. I'm going to clean out King Mog of power/support/tech crysts for sure.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

10+1 ticket yielded my version of Hope (Zyrus, YUCK) and all shadow quality blues I missed a login day so I got ticket today instead of yesterday.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Is it possible to get more than one chocobo this time around? Cause i have only gotten singles so far.