Closed Thread
Page 409 of 422 FirstFirst ... 359 399 407 408 409 410 411 419 ... LastLast
    Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

My strat for ELT:

Turn 1: Celestial Light from Tilith. Arms Eraser from WoL. Grab an Orlandeau friend and DRx2, Mystic Thrust, DC Comet with Zyrus. This will bring it down to ~50-48.

Goddess's Miracle, Armor Eraser, repeat offense. Dead.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    Looking at the description I'd say the second one but we know how misleading they can be.
    And apparently 21O's Lazer is also bugged and deals 1 damage lol.
    I heard it sometimes deals 999,999,999 but maybe that's just reddit being reddit?

hilarious if true

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Teryu View Post
    What is the loot boost from 9S's TM anyway, higher rank drops or chance of multiple items?
    It's the same wording as Locke's ability which is 1.5X chance for chest. Once I get the TM, I'll run some Story Events and Chambers.

Edit: Tilith buffs stats, WoL breaks DEF, TGCids chain (mine+friend), Luneth finishes with +2 Cut Through and holy weapon, and Firion finishes with +2 Fin Briar and holy weapon. OTKO ELT. It's only about 5.5M or so.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Cleared ELT; need to make some adjustments to put it on farm status. Too much defense, too little firepower. But it should be easy enough.

PSA: Reactive Defense + WoL is nuts here. It will activate pretty much every time and will stack with Light is With Us's phys dmg reduction. It doesn't stack with Hyper Nul-All though, but Rikku was pretty busy using Panacea for me so that's ok.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

For farming elite i just do, tilith:celestial light, WoL: light is with us, rikku: chaos grenade, 2 agrias and orlandu do DR and then rebuff/revive WoL and then DR again and then I'm done. I assumed everyone would do the agrias thing since shes one of the best ftp options around.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Anyone mind helping me with some direction? I've been using So I, Refia, Fohlen, Body is, and Olive since the beginning of the game. Not sure if I should continue focusing on them or replace them with other units
    I know that Veritas is better than All, but the other units I'm not so sure.

http://i.imgur.com/CKRr1sS.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/BYA4E2L.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/I4uCkM6.jpg

Edit: my noctis has dual wield

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Btw everything he does is physical(except maybe the orb move) My brothers Fohlen cannot be killed using his Wind move, as it grants 3 shadows and dual wielded it gives him 6... making him immortal as the boss only gets 5 actions lol.

At least below 50% or so. I just solod it with his Fohlen from 20% to dead never getting touched. Even if you get knocked out of the fight it doesn't end, you just come back next turn and continue

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

that sneeze move scared the shit out of me. knocked out my best DD lol

thankfully, as you stated, it's only for one turn

also, if any ability is primed when the unit is knocked out, it's still primed when the unit returns. I used Magical Activation, TT got knocked out, when she came back Chaos Wave was still enhanced.

also, the orb move, despite how it looks, is indeed physical. this boss is 100% physical (thankfully)

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    Btw everything he does is physical(except maybe the orb move) My brothers Fohlen cannot be killed using his Wind move, as it grants 3 shadows and dual wielded it gives him 6... making him immortal as the boss only gets 5 actions lol.

At least below 50% or so. I just solod it with his Fohlen from 20% to dead never getting touched. Even if you get knocked out of the fight it doesn't end, you just come back next turn and continue
    Hmm should i take dw off noctis and put it on fohlen? He's only 5 stars

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

At 5* I imagine you'd run out of MP and items lol. It can still be a long fight.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

...wait, are we saying this raid can be evade cheesed? because LOL

I'm gonna try it once I get the last few support crysts for Chizuru. it's not hard anyway (now that I've got it down) but that would make farming it a lot less annoying. I don't care how long it takes if I don't have to pay attention!

edit: yep, it can be cheesed. requires 100% evade and paralyze immunity (paralyzed units with 100% evade still get hit). this is good news for those of us who are feeling particularly lazy!

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Pretty satisfied with this banner, I had some pretty stupid luck and caught 3 rainbows within 2 5k pulls and 25 tickets: 2B, Marie, and Fryevia.

My strategy for ELT is WOL embolden, Elza with the ravaging blow +2, tilith anti-paralysis move with Lakshmi, Olive true shot, landeau + friendlandeau chain. pretty much overkill the boss with 8 million damage.
    If you use shattering shot with my friend unit Olive and use a 50% defense break or greater, she will hit for 1 mil damage per true shot. If you can land a true shot as a finisher for a decent chain, you should be able to either OHKO ELT or two.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Tweaked my team a little. With a friend oldmandeau, I'm dropping 12mil damage in the first turn (Luneth+2 and Olive hit for a TON). So even allowing for major screwups, it's 1 turn KO for ELT.
    For shits and giggles, I went back and re-ran ADV and hit 77mil while fucking up the chains. Yay big numbers!

I really can't decide whether to use Flame Veritas or not. I'd want to replace Olive I think, but her gear is pretty unique so I don't have to worry about stealing it from other units.

Prime Minister of Salt

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Omega Deathbringer
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Decided to use a 3* EX ticket and got the 4->5* remix....... Wilhelm. YOU AIN'T A2!

Tank wars never die~

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Daily shit+ 4* ticket Xon. Meh continues.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Daily was gold! Another fucking Garnet. 90% trust now, woohoo!

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Pulled on the raid banner today to get some cactuars, just to get some TMR moogles. Kinda pissed at myself cause I had forgotten that TMR moogles were a thing in this banner. I already moogled up my 2B with normal moogles. XD

I guess my game didn't get the banner rate up for neir units. 17 pulls so far on this banner and I've only got fucking eve to show for it. If the blues I'm getting were decent tmr fodder I probably wouldn't be so mad but it's kinda hard not to be when I keep getting artemios, rakashka and bediles. Can't even get a 21O.

Daniel Rand
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Omg spent my last amount of lapis on summer bundle for a cheap ticket and ......

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Deathbringer View Post
    Decided to use a 3* EX ticket and got the 4->5* remix....... Wilhelm. YOU AIN'T A2!

Tank wars never die~
    grats! Wilhelm is fantastic in the right battles. Do you have Rikku's TM? Eccentrick + maxed Wilhelm LB + Wilhelm's counters = LOL