Closed Thread
Page 413 of 422 FirstFirst ... 363 403 411 412 413 414 415 ... LastLast
    Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Robertfb View Post
    People have had it work more on older 32 bit system phones and tablets then newer 64 bit systems and emulators. Also too much ATK may have an influence as well. Its random essentially when it comes to working.

Had a few Aigion fights where it did no DMG. Rest it overflowed. Did it on my old android phone that barely runs the game.
    Is there any specific attack to use for the overflow glitch to work on the robot trial? Every time I use a 2b friend on the raid boss it goes off no problem, but I try it on the Robot trial and she doesn't even do any normal damage. The boss just straight up resists all of her attacks and ends up one shotting her any time he gets an attack in.

Also, only notable units on my 10+1 were Fohlen, Victoria and a 3rd Rikku. Was hoping for a Reberta as I've been sitting on her TMR moogles since her event.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Ziero View Post
    Is there any specific attack to use for the overflow glitch to work on the robot trial? Every time I use a 2b friend on the raid boss it goes off no problem, but I try it on the Robot trial and she doesn't even do any normal damage. The boss just straight up resists all of her attacks and ends up one shotting her any time he gets an attack in.

Also, only notable units on my 10+1 were Fohlen, Victoria and a 3rd Rikku. Was hoping for a Reberta as I've been sitting on her TMR moogles since her event.
    If they have Light/Dark, it will never work since he has 100% res to them. Need non-elemental for Robot Trial.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

Is there any reason to use Fohlen? I've had one since awhile back but I also have Cecil, WoL, and now EV so I haven't really been in a rush to do anything with him. Maybe just get his TM for the other guys.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Spent more money than I should have, used the 5* ex ticket and got Veritas of the Dark! Woooo!

Also got a second 9S, so I can be done with this stupid banner other than dailies. Also wooo!

I still have no 5* mages besides Rem, so that sucks. But hey, another badass chainer to go with my oldmandeau twins.

edit: I have soooo many dupe units that have 100% TMR. Isn't there some system later on that you can use these units for *something* to improve their original TMRs? Or have I been wasting a TON of space this whole time (116 units at 100%; many are bullshit like mog wisdom, but most are actual earth-shrine-macro TMRs).

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    Is there any reason to use Fohlen? I've had one since awhile back but I also have Cecil, WoL, and now EV so I haven't really been in a rush to do anything with him. Maybe just get his TM for the other guys.
    Are we talking about the same unit? I don't have him but I think Fohlen is a chainer/dd

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Coren View Post
    Spent more money than I should have, used the 5* ex ticket and got Veritas of the Dark! Woooo!

Also got a second 9S, so I can be done with this stupid banner other than dailies. Also wooo!

I still have no 5* mages besides Rem, so that sucks. But hey, another badass chainer to go with my oldmandeau twins.

edit: I have soooo many dupe units that have 100% TMR. Isn't there some system later on that you can use these units for *something* to improve their original TMRs? Or have I been wasting a TON of space this whole time (116 units at 100%; many are bullshit like mog wisdom, but most are actual earth-shrine-macro TMRs).
    as far as we know that system exists but only for raid units. the only ones I know of are the FFXIV units; it may have been brought out for other units too but not sure

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    Are we talking about the same unit? I don't have him but I think Fohlen is a chainer/dd
    I'm stumped. Maybe he's just slightly confused because "chocobo knight" sounds like a tank? The other choco rider is Yun who was also a DD.

BG Level

Is he? Whenever I see him in the arena he seems to be playing evasion tank.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    Is he? Whenever I see him in the arena he seems to be playing evasion tank.
    https://exvius.gamepedia.com/Fohlen
    Other than a bit of +def, he has no tanking skills. He does have +30% evade trait, which means you can cap him at 100% (just like chizu, ling, noctis, etc). I don't think he belongs in the same conversation as WoL, EV, Wilhelm, etc though.

BG Level

Given he gets +DEF, 2 +HP boosts, evasion, and a 75% provoke, and his TM is the highest DEF helmet, I don't think it's out of left field.

But if he's meant to be a DD then I guess he'll keep warming the bench either way.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

He's a Wind chainer with high evasion and his chain attack provides MORE evasion (evade 3 physical attack).

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I honestly don't know how to feel about this..

So my last 30 tickets and 11pull got me 2 more 9S (4 total), 2 Ashe (Ashehole finally filled), and DKC. I can't really complain despite the disappointing 5* (I have Olive).

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Soleil's enhancements are buffed in GL compared to JP. No longer a shit unit :D She can now also debuff on top of buffing the whole party with her dances.
    Probably worth considering for your party buff slot.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Wow, Zarg just got a nifty buff via Ariana's music stand hammer with +72 magic, much better than the Mighty Hammer he was using. Also, there's just something entertaining about beating someone with a mic stand.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I hope complaining works. Just got my Black Box from the raid rewards and I've only seen 3 pod 157 moogles. These rates suuuuuck

Popoi as a 6* is lame. Wish they would have picked someone else to awaken. This raid is a lot easier for me than the last one.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Daily troll gold - Agrias #6.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by DFJS View Post
    Popoi as a 6* is lame. Wish they would have picked someone else to awaken. This raid is a lot easier for me than the last one.
    It's kinda surprising because Popoi was akawened not too long ago in JP. Then again this awakening is nothing special so unless GL gets exclusive buffs it won't really matter.
    I'm excited for Soleil though, hopefully her buff numbers haven't been nerfed and the breaks are at least on par with Ling's. That would make her crazy good and an absolute must have until we get Bards into the mix.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    It's kinda surprising because Popoi was akawened not too long ago in JP. Then again this awakening is nothing special so unless GL gets exclusive buffs it won't really matter.
    I'm excited for Soleil though, hopefully her buff numbers haven't been nerfed and the breaks are at least on par with Ling's. That would make her crazy good and an absolute must have until we get Bards into the mix.
    You are hyping Soleil too much.

The current party set up is:

Warrior of Light: Tank + breaks
    Rikku: Dmg Reduction, AoE Reraise, Party Full Raise, AoE Esuna.
    Tilith: Healer

2 DPS slots.

So if we want to put Soleil into the party, would her buff be better than having the 3rd DPS? I feel like if you have the WoL, Rikku, Tilith set up; Soleil is not worth the spot . However, if you use Veritas of Earth and don't have Rikku; then Soleil is not so bad.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

In that lineup, Rikku is often extraneous though. She is not at all required for most content, especially if you're bringing WoL and his AoE cover (with Reactive Defense for further damage mitigation). In those cases, I would probably prefer Soleil (if I had the cactuars to spend, which I don't). It depends though; my DDs mostly self-buff. In that case, Soleil isn't nearly as useful either.