Closed Thread
Page 420 of 422 FirstFirst ... 370 410 418 419 420 421 422 LastLast
    Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Was cleaning out some older friends and accidentally nuked SaidoBG. If you still play, please re-add me!

Epic I added you.

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Coren View Post
    Was cleaning out some older friends and accidentally nuked SaidoBG. If you still play, please re-add me!

Epic I added you.
    Added.

In my effort to capture as many A2 friends as possible, I have had to part with some long-time people that have carried me in the past... bittersweet.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Epical View Post
    Added.

In my effort to capture as many A2 friends as possible, I have had to part with some long-time people that have carried me in the past... bittersweet.
    I have no problem adding more slots, but I figured I haven't cleaned in a while and I have some people that haven't logged in for 100+ days.

I take offense to this...!

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    I take offense to this...!

Got it, thanks! Too bad it doesn't say that we've been friends for 400 days now.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

My brother has 2B and I got her to just under 800 attack which is really impressive for his account. I'd like to try and clear Gilgamesh and Espers for him... if not just Espers since I got Cruel Oath.

That said his team now is....

WK Noel
    2B
    9S
    Fohlen
    Refia/DC

I'm having a hard time determining how I should tackle Gilgamesh. I feel like saving up his Quartz (he only needs 2) and buying Genji shield since he needs a good shield and as a bonus that blocks death for his tank. I'm thinking log term.

For the Espers.... I don't have a Bird Killer materia, yet, so I could use some good chaining partners... I'd like to think I could use Refia to dispel, 2B to nerf its def, Rain(he's 6*) for buffs and then brute force t with two 2B... I could replace Fohlen with a breaker and have 2B lower its light resist since she has Excalibur....

It's still so difficult...

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    My brother has 2B and I got her to just under 800 attack which is really impressive for his account. I'd like to try and clear Gilgamesh and Espers for him... if not just Espers since I got Cruel Oath.

That said his team now is....

WK Noel
    2B
    9S
    Fohlen
    Refia/DC

I'm having a hard time determining how I should tackle Gilgamesh. I feel like saving up his Quartz (he only needs 2) and buying Genji shield since he needs a good shield and as a bonus that blocks death for his tank. I'm thinking log term.

For the Espers.... I don't have a Bird Killer materia, yet, so I could use some good chaining partners... I'd like to think I could use Refia to dispel, 2B to nerf its def, Rain(he's 6*) for buffs and then brute force t with two 2B... I could replace Fohlen with a breaker and have 2B lower its light resist since she has Excalibur....

It's still so difficult...
    You can *probably* 2-shot espers with a solid friend 2B, especially if they use bird/demon killers. Gilg is a different beast, though again, you can cheese it with a full evade friend if need be.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

100% evade anyone with safety bit and light weapon can solo Gilg (I can set that) and 100% evade Veritas of the Dark can solo Espers. For Dark Espers, Cid needs to be about 850 averaged to have their chain OTKO Ifrit and 2B/Fohlen can break that now. Xon is great for dispel in that fight since it also buffs then you only need a DEF break of 40 or more (9s has a 50%). If you find a properly matched elemental Fohlen or 2B, you should be fine.

Wild Card
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mina Pulchra
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal
    Blog Entries

Holy shit, daily 2B this morning FUCK YEAH!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

JP versions of our GL exclusive units are apparently all nerfed versions (lol). JP Ling isn't even as good as GL enhanced Soleil while being very similar (no breaks, buffs last one turn, requires more setup and at best you get a 100% buff with stat debuff cleanse).
    Reberta is also turned into a finisher as she has no chaining skill. Overall meh so we aren't losing anything here, even our Xon is better. New FF7 event coming up there, new character hype I guess?

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

There is a daily "crystalized ticket" with a power giancryst and a ticket in it for 350lapis. Not just "well worth it", it's probably in the "no-brainer" category.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

It would be if I had any Lapis left lol

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

You can *probably* 2-shot espers with a solid friend 2B, especially if they use bird/demon killers. Gilg is a different beast, though again, you can cheese it with a full evade friend if need be.
    Think I'll have to make a Bird Killer. Maybe if I can level him a finisher I can assist in that department.

Either way I'm going to give it another shot. Gilgamesh I'll probably do best I can when I get his Rikku to 6*, I think she's a better support than 9S if I can't cover all the elements. With having Excalibur now at least he won't use that....

Edit: also 4 tickets today and a half price and I finally got my first 9S. He does exist!

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Finally got a banner rainbow!..... Only to be fucking useless Delita God damn this game sometimes.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Robertfb View Post
    Finally got a banner rainbow!..... Only to be fucking useless Delita God damn this game sometimes.
    At least you got a rainbow. This banner fucked me so hard. I only have 2 Eve after 50+ tickets, 2 4* pulls, 2 10+1 pulls. I just want a 9s. T_T

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Iku View Post
    At least you got a rainbow. This banner fucked me so hard. I only have 2 Eve after 50+ tickets, 2 4* pulls, 2 10+1 pulls. I just want a 9s. T_T
    hopefully the game gives you A2 and 9S the next few days.

Also slightly less salty about Delita since I remembered 10 man trials are coming.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Oh god that sucks. Sorry Iku

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Robertfb View Post
    Blame yourself.

Or the RNG.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Ayn View Post
    Blame yourself.

Or the RNG.
    I see what you did there.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Iku View Post
    That sucks. This is honestly the first banner that I've been super lucky on. I have every unit on the banner and 3 of 9s. I think I spent $20.

Edit: Still pulling though, a second A2 would be fucking awesome. She really puts out some retarded numbers now that OHK has been fixed.