Drunken Red Mage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Auspice Lasserott
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Not only that but the goddamned trash mobs in advance seem to have ridiculously high chance of death landing. Went in with a party of 60-70s and THREE got killed in the first round. -_-

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Koul View Post
    Just got the gravity rod recipe. HAHAHAHAHA at the mats. what a joke
    Same, I completed all 3 for the 100 Gems but lol... 44? The fight itself is a challenge for my group and the trash can death you meaning you're at a huge disadvantage especially if it knocks out your healer... but Idk if I could do it 44 times for just 1 part of that recipe... thats a lot of energy I could be wasting on leveling up my other characters who arent 80 yet

Prime Minister of Salt

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Omega Deathbringer
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Next banner = WoL, Lenna, and Tellah.

hmmmmmmmmmm

King Bitcher of Bitchington
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Chuggs M'koul
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

more cactuar dunes this weekend. Gunna definitely cap Kefka and Leo. Hoping for all 3 of the new people. I mostly want WoL for full break

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Koul View Post
    more cactuar dunes this weekend. Gunna definitely cap Kefka and Leo. Hoping for all 3 of the new people. I mostly want WoL for full break
    Same, I really need a Full Break in my party bad. Also, Lenna isn't half bad as a healer if you don't have Roselia. She has access to Cheer also, and Esuna. So you can pair her up with Fina to share the Cheer duties on longer fights.

Prime Minister of Salt

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Omega Deathbringer
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Asura

WoL would be nice for a tank, but not for the Full Break(for me since I started with Vaan) and Lenna would be my main target to replace Fina.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

this banner looks nice, and-

*remembers that FFT is coming*

-nope, nope, nope!

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Billy Bobe
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

Are there always banners going? I want to pull characters that are available, but not the banner characters.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

I'm working on rod, just ... because. I'm at 20 demon hearts. Slowly working toward the 44 voids as well. All you friend people keep sending me dark crysts!

I realllly want to wait on FFT banner (tg cid <3<3<3). But my only healers right now are maxed fina and krile. I'll probably take 4-5 pulls on this banner just to try for Lenna. And if I get a tank, great. I'm planning on 5 more shadows though.

Just building up my energy pool with the cactuar announcement. Might be close to 50 cap by the weekend, but dunno.

Bard-turned-Miner
    BG Level

It's too early in the month unfortunately, but energy from the daily log-in rewards can be held in "storage" until there's an event like this that you want to use them on, too.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Skai Aetheris
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

When do tanks become important? I hear Rain is a tank at 6*, how viable is he?

Not sure if I should pull for WoL since I already have FB in Vaan. Also got Roselia for main healer so don't really need Lenna. Kuja is serving me nicely at the moment too.

Bard-turned-Miner
    BG Level

Sounds like you are in pretty good shape. I don't have Cecil or Vaan, so I'll probably dump a lot into trying for WoL.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Not sure if this had been repeated already.

For the demon challenge I have noticed that the intermediate boss drops one heart per round then stops after 2 back to back playthroughs. playing expert mode for that heart drop so 3 hearts in one playthrough for me (i have 40 energy). If I had 45 energy I would do two runs intermediate then expert then another for intermediate for 4 hearts on one full energy bar. Add in the occasional cutpurse and the 88 required hearts no longer seem as daunting. I have 50 hearts doing this the past two days. Just don't play the intermediate more then two times in a row.

Let me know if this works for you guys or I'm just incredibly lucky.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Global producer confirmed in a Chinese twitch stream that FFIX units are coming soon, most likely after this banner since they seem to be on track with JP now. Whether it's going to be two banners with 3 each or a single banner with all 6 is still to be seen.

Of those units, Garnet is a 4* base. She's a solid healer/summoner, LB gives summoning orbs, has an ability that gives +100% LB fill rate, Curaja, and Raise.

Freya is an ok support DPS with 280% damage jumps and a 3 turn 900ish AoE heal.

Amarant is not a bad tank with 60% counter chance, +50% chance to be the target of attacks, decent attack, and Raise. Also has TM HP+30%.

Lani is a trap and caps at 4*. With how global is being I almost expect her to be a 20% draw rate or something stupid. TM is equip axe, and as a character she has -ra level spells but can only equip melee weapons.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

holy fucking shit is that Lani???

of all the random characters to include. LOL. I like her though, I'm totally down.

Bard-turned-Miner
    BG Level

As I understand it, the next banner (not the one that starts tomorrow) has Zidane, which is billed as the most important pull in the game for his Dual Wield TM.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Right, was just describing the new characters. Zidane will most definitely be worth pulling for unless they do some craziness with the draw %s, and even then it'd be worth it. Dual Wield is pretty much the foundation to getting any decent damage character to a high tier.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Pulled 12 times. Everything was stuff I already had except.

3* Lenna
    3* Tellah
    3* Vaan

I got 3* Exdeath too. Hmm, do I fuse for more trust, or level another Exdeath?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Hmm, interesting. Exviuswiki ranks Lenna as actually better than Roselia for healing.

Maybe once Lenna and Vaan are 80, I can finally take out Frost Dragon.

Closed Thread
Page 55 of 422 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 ... LastLast