Prime Minister of Salt

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Omega Deathbringer
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Did 2 pulls and 2nd pull was a 3* Lenna. Mission Accomplished.

Maybe I'll think about WoL, but most likely pass till the next tank pops up.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ael Finn
    FFXIV Server
    Goblin
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

went all in, spend 5 tix and about 5k lapis. Really wanted Lenna, got a bunch of luna's, kains, then WoL and a Tellah.

WoL i'm happy for, meh on Tellah... already have Kefka, Kuja and Golbez for Mageyness. Guess I'm set if i need an all mage party at some point.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Vaan, Garland, Lenna, Fina. My melee party is one melee away from actually being decent. Could really use someone like Bartz, Firion, or Chizuru, but I think I'm done pulling on this banner.

Shadow, Krille, *Russel (game gave me 2 in one pull..?), Panelo, *Vivi, and *Lenna. *'d being new chars for me.

Bard-turned-Miner
    BG Level

Really wanted WoL. Not delighted at this list but I will use Leo, Lenna, and CoD in my main party. Might do 1-2 more summons but otherwise saving for the next banner. I still don't have anyone with Full Break.

Leo (5*)
    Vivi
    Shantotto
    Rydia
    Anzelm
    Luna
    Cloud of Darkness
    Cecil
    Lenna
    Russell

Edit: Also I'm a bit of an idiot, did a couple summons with lapis before I remembered about the bundle.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

13 tickets spent,

First pull was gold crystal!!! .... Fran? You dumb bitch, gtfo.
    fran
    shantotto
    vivi
    golbez*
    3x russel
    maria
    2x anzelm
    tellah*
    edward
    penelo

* new characters for me

I really wanted a Lenna or WoL. But no, my luck ended with that 5* chizu a month ago. I guess tellah and golbez are a consolation prize for my new mage team.

Daniel Rand
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I got lenna and 2 tellah on 7 pulls. I'm going to keep pulling until this banner ends when I can, WoL is proly the best pull until lightning comes around 4 months from now

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Managed to get myself a Lenna on my 5th pull. My A team is looking super solid now.

Firiom
    Cecil
    Kuja who I'll probably swap for Rain(gets Full Break at 6 star)
    Lenna
    Kefka

I have 2 tickets left, and 14050 lapis saved. I'm planning on hoarding until Orlandu if possible.

I had 18 tickets built up and blew them all on this banner hoping for WoL because I didn't really have anyone I'd consider top tier except for Roselia (I didn't know about re-rolling until I was far enough in that I didn't want to start over). I didn't get him, but got a few new ones that I'm happy with.

Firion - my new best physical DD
    Leo - Finally a good tank (I don't know why they gave Medius a trait that draws attacks, but he's always dead in tough fights)
    Tellah - Probably my best mage now (previous was Shantotto), and my first char that gets Raise
    Vivi - I'll level for when I want an all mage party
    Lenna - May replace my Roselia

I pretty much just replaced 3-4 of my main party, just wish I had gotten someone with Full Break.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Used my last couple tickets; picked up yet another russel (5 today, wtf RNG) and Lenna! I finally have a real healer! I'm really bummed I still haven't found a tank yet (WoL, cecil, or Leo), but I guess since nothing needs them yet, that's OK.

My main party is all 1/2 in their class now.
    Chiruzu x2
    Kefka x2
    Vaan
    Lenna
    CoD

Subs:
    Golbez
    Tellah
    Locke x2

I'd really like to see zidane or garland eventually (or preferably more than 1 each, for TMs), and I'd like a tank as well. But my parties are shaping up nicely. I could feasibly run an all-mage or all-physical party, or my standard mixed party.

I've now seen every 4* cap and kept the useful ones (krile, vivi, edgar, shantotto, kain, rydia, luna, maria, etc)

And I have 3 shantotto and 3 Luna to farm for TM; can't decide whether to try for 3 of them, or get the 28.4% each required to get a single. ~2900 fights is so much less than 10,000 fights to get that +20%.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Kainos View Post
    I got lenna and 2 tellah on 7 pulls. I'm going to keep pulling until this banner ends when I can, WoL is proly the best pull until lightning comes around 4 months from now
    You'd do this instead of saving for a couple zidanes? Or do you already have one or more of him?

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

yolo, saving up for FFT banner

anzelm

well after last night's FFRK pull I should have expected this

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I noticed Vaan has something called Focus +40% MAG/SPR to party. (Basically Cheer for mages.) And since I got both Tellah and Vaan. I've been wondering how useful he would be to a mage party.(Even though he's a melee.)

I have 3 mages now that cap at 5* with the acquisition of Tellah. So would I be better off with.

Tellah
    Golbez
    Exdeath
    Krile
    Vaan

or?

Tellah
    Golbez
    Exdeath
    Krile
    Shanntoto/Vivi

EDIT:

Or as a 3rd option:

Tellah
    Golbez
    Exdeath
    Lenna
    Vaan

For high tier mage fights? The DEF would still be useful from Cheer for the mages, and Vaan could benefit from the ATK.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

7 tickets and 4 other pulls. Nothing of value gained. Got lenna though yay?

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Vaan should be in your party anyway (full break). I also use Focus on turn2 (if there is a turn2, usually there isn't). I wish I could full break and focus in the same turn (like cheer) bit I don't have the other 5* character that offers focus (and wouldn't use her anyway because she kinda sucks).

Daniel Rand
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Coren View Post
    You'd do this instead of saving for a couple zidanes? Or do you already have one or more of him?
    I already have him from rerolling. Tbh TM are not easy to get at all. It's the equivalent to having a relic in ffxi imo, I don't know the numbers but I'm sure less than 10% of the population even in JP has a lot of a TM unlocked unless your whaling or bottling

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    7 tickets and 4 other pulls. Nothing of value gained. Got lenna though yay?
    Lenna best healer. Has best spells (esuna, curaja), Cheer (lvl 80), and her LB is cure as well as +30% MAG. Her SPR is slightly lower than Roselia, but this is MUCH less important for healers than dps mag/atk.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Rydia, WoL, and Tellah.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Does anyone know how Lenna's TM weapon is? Wiki says it gives +72 spirit but I don't know that it's going to matter at all.

Basically boils down to swapping Lenna into my party instead of Kuja for TMs.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

I can't believe that Juja and Lenna are your best options for TM farming... You don't have any lunas, shantottos, zidanes, garlands, chizu, etc?

Closed Thread
Page 56 of 422 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 ... LastLast