Closed Thread
Page 7 of 422 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast
    CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ikuni Kuni
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I had better luck on the top floor, that is where the JP site, Altema, said to go for Hill Gigas. I think I used 40ish energy for that quest. FFRK plays like shit because its basically just a web page shoved into an app. I dread managing anything in that game nowadays because of the constant loading screens.

Daniel Rand
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

They are rare enemy just keep running throne room

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Also for those wanting to find a full list of quests/magicite locations/whats in the locked chests/items, use this link and select w/e city/isle location you want, its extremely helpful.

http://ffbe.kongbakpao.com/towns

Also I changed my ldr to Roselia since I noticed she's atm a really good healer once fully unlocked (still have her at 3 star though) and I noticed not many people set a healer as their ldr.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Cactuar Dunes is up, the metal cactuars you get can be infused to chars for huge exp. Also new limited event exploration dungeon is coming end of may, that'll have better drop rates toward getting harvest mats and magicites to lvl up summons.

http://m.imgur.com/a/01nuJ

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

didnt expect a guaranteed jumbo cac on each run

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Definitely has a high as shit drop rate, got 3 of them in 2 runs and got my healer from lvl 11 to 36 .

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Anyone else suddenly stopped getting daily login rewards? I get the friend point bonus, but not daily login reward. Last daily reward I got was 2 days ago.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Uzor View Post
    Anyone else suddenly stopped getting daily login rewards? I get the friend point bonus, but not daily login reward. Last daily reward I got was 2 days ago.
    For some reason they just pop randomly at different times but I've been getting all of them so far.

Daniel Rand
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

cactaur xp is incredible, would definitely recommend spending lapis on it

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

What's the current accepted best things to spend Lapis on? I'm at 2600/5k for my multi-ticket now.

I was considering buying a set of 30 magic keys for 1500 Lapis to open up all the chests.

The weekend is all about these Cactaurs for now, but come monday I need to get into the Awakening dungeon especially with all this sweet sweet exp.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

eh, not really worth spending lapis on resets unless you have several 5* characters to lvl. still an undetermined number of weeks until we get more content so plenty of time to level up using vortex still, this is just a nice booster on top of that and allows you to "bank" exp for later draws

So far Lapis priority is Friend Limit > Material Storage (only a couple upgrades for now) > save for rate up banner draws. Only 1 magic chest is really worth opening right at this moment, and that's only if you haven't got any characters that can wield Bio. Keep in mind that we may get the star quartz + key material weekend event too since they seem to be giving us all of them 1 by 1.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    So far Lapis priority is Friend Limit > Material Storage (only a couple upgrades for now) > save for rate up banner draws. Only 1 magic chest is really worth opening right at this moment, and that's only if you haven't got any characters that can wield Bio. Keep in mind that we may get the star quartz + key material weekend event too since they seem to be giving us all of them 1 by 1.
    Cool, thanks a lot. I just bumped myself up to 60 friend slots and 70 Material Storage.

Daniel Rand
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

After beating white dragon opened up vortex of trials which gives 250 rank xp for 10 energy. I'm assuming this is the most efficient way to farm rank xp right now?
    On another note kain doing over 10k jumps with murasame

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Kainos View Post
    After beating white dragon opened up vortex of trials which gives 250 rank xp for 10 energy. I'm assuming this is the most efficient way to farm rank xp right now?
    On another note kain doing over 10k jumps with murasame
    Most efficient way to farm rank is doing Ifrit V2, gives 500 rank exp for same amount of energy.

Daniel Rand
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Ok cool

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Got a new event coming after the lands of plenty ends, this time its a exploration dungeon filled with magicite to level espers, hope its not gonna be as disappointing as lands of plenty was.

http://imgur.com/ssSRFMS

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Any idea when this comes out in the US? I looked it up on the App store I got 2 hits, some Brave Exvius wiki in English, and the Japanese version of the game. I don't speak Japanese and I don't need a wiki for the game if I can't play the game, lol.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Classikmage View Post
    Any idea when this comes out in the US? I looked it up on the App store I got 2 hits, some Brave Exvius wiki in English, and the Japanese version of the game. I don't speak Japanese and I don't need a wiki for the game if I can't play the game, lol.
    Probably after E3 since SE is showcasing it there, the global version (US will be using this version) is already out in 2 countries and they already assured accounts will not be wiped upon official release, so you can download the .apk from off your phone/tablet's browser and install it from there onto it and get started on it. It currently is in beta so only the first isle is available.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Were the daily login bonuses reset?

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server